Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,015 members, 7,841,864 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (36758 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
In 2017 not 2020

if you are intelligent enough you will notice states like kaduna, Awka ibom who were prominent in the list of your outdated GDP figures were not listed as states with most financial transactions in 2019. While Abia which was not even listed made a surprise entry.
GDP Annual Growth Rate in Nigeria averaged 3.80 percent from 1982 until 2019, ... Services is the largest sector of the economy, accounting for about 54 percent of total GDP. Please always cross check my post on Google

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

GDP Annual Growth Rate in Nigeria averaged 3.80 percent from 1982 until 2019, ... Services is the largest sector of the economy, accounting for about 54 percent of total GDP. Please always cross check my post on Google
I am not arguing with you on which sectors contribute the highest.

I am just saying what makes you think Ogun is not contributing more to service than Anambra as at 2019. The initial gap is not exactly that much.

By the way, petroleum industry contributes the largest to our GPD and government revenue.

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
In 2017 not 2020

if you are intelligent enough you will notice states like kaduna, Awka ibom who were prominent in the list of your outdated GDP figures were not listed as states with most financial transactions in 2019. While Abia which was not even listed made a surprise entry.
That's phase two release last year by NBS, Only Anambra and Ebonyi are the only states in Southeast, Abia, Imo and Enugu not yet out
Take your time and read this report then we can debate after then
https://www.proshareng.com/news/NIGERIA%20ECONOMY/NBS-Publishes-Additional-11-States-Nominal-GDP-From-2013-to-2017/45495

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I am not arguing with you on which sectors contribute the highest.

I am just saying what makes you think Ogun is not contributing more to service than Anambra as at 2019. The initial gap is not exactly that much.

By the way, petroleum industry contributes the largest to our GPD and government revenue.
6 states with the highest nominal GDP in 2017 – FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra – accounted for about 50% of the total states GDP, or 27% of Nigeria’s nominal GDP, in 2017.
Anambra has been leading in services and trade , Ogun doesn't even come close to Anambra in trade, mind you trade wasn't included in states nominal GDP

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

That's phase two release last year by NBS, Only Anambra and Ebonyi are the only states in Southeast, Abia, Imo and Enugu not yet out
Take your time and read this report then we can debate after then
https://www.proshareng.com/news/NIGERIA%20ECONOMY/NBS-Publishes-Additional-11-States-Nominal-GDP-From-2013-to-2017/45495
Like I told you earlier, the data you keep posting on the GDP is completely outdated and irrelevant.

GDP figures are meant to change and there's nothing to suggest Anambra and Abia contributes more financial transaction than Ogun state like you earlier suggested.

Keep the fake stats for your fan boys.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Like I told you earlier, the data you keep posting on the GDP is completely outdated and irrelevant.

GDP figures are meant to change and there's nothing to suggest Anambra and Abia contributes more financial transaction than Ogun state like you earlier suggested.

Keep the fake stats for your fan boys.
So you believe Anambra is stagnant, boy the data was released last year, I know it's hard for you guys to come to reality after feeding yourselves with lies for decades, Ogun have never surpass Anambra State in Economy, so far Anambra top in services and trade, Ogun are Oyo will always below the state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

6 states with the highest nominal GDP in 2017 – FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra – accounted for about 50% of the total states GDP, or 27% of Nigeria’s nominal GDP, in 2017.
Anambra has been leading in services and trade , Ogun doesn't even come close to Anambra in trade, mind you trade wasn't included in states nominal GDP
How many times do I have to tell you that Nominal GDP is not real GDP because inflation has not been accounted for?

So if Akwa ibom was prevalent in service sector as of 2017, how come CBN failed to mention it as part of the states with the highest financial transaction in 2019?

Or why wasn't all the states with higher nominal GDP than Ogun added to list of states with highest financial transaction ahead of Ogun?

By the way, service sector was added to nominal GDP figures. or why do you think it is listed along side with it.

Once again, keep the fake stats for your fan boys

I am out, I hate revolving in circles.

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

So you believe Anambra is stagnant, boy the data was released last year, I know it's hard for you guys to come to reality after feeding yourselves with lies for decades, Ogun have never surpass Anambra State in Economy, so far Anambra top in services and trade, Ogun are Oyo will always below the state.
So Japan and Germany were stagnant before their economies were over taken by China to become the second largest economy in the world.

Obviously Ogun has been talking advantage of its closeness to Lagos to expand its service and industrial capacity in recent years at rapid rate, just like China has been taking advantage of its population.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
How many times do I have to tell you that Nominal GDP is not real GDP because inflation has not been accounted for?

So if Akwa ibom was prevalent in service sector as of 2017, how come CBN failed to mention it as part of the states with the highest financial transaction in 2019?

Or why wasn't all the states with higher nominal GDP than Ogun added to list of states with highest financial transaction ahead of Ogun?

By the way, service sector was added to nominal GDP figures. or why do you think it is listed along side with it.

Once again, keep the fake stats for your fan boys

I am out, I hate revolving in circles.
States that control 90% financial transactions mainly in services, trade and manufacturing , Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa and Delta , these are major oil producing states, that what made them to be on top in nominal GDP

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
So Japan and Germany were stagnant before their economies were over taken by China to become the second largest economy in the world.

Obviously Ogun has been talking advantage of its closeness to Lagos to expand its service and industrial capacity in recent years at rapid rate, just like China has been taking advantage of its population.

Keep fooling yourself, I guess Ogun started sharing boundary with Lagos yesterday, Ogun should surpass Kano and Abia first before you think of Anambra, so far trade and services are leading sectors, Ogun will always below Anambra in economy, in Trade Anambra feed many states beyond and outside

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Please can you list the industries in Ondo state let compare with the ones in Nnewi?
I will when you bring out where Obasanjo conceded ijaw oil to ondo. I asked you that first. So let do it one after the other. Just calm and let do that first. Why digressing.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Stop lying. Igr, anambra not close to ondo, the only state that tried in your east is imo. Which made top 18 states and still below oyo. Your anambra not among. Stop lying Mr man.

In first half of 2019 while ondo generated 47.2billion, your anambra generated 32.2billion. Stop lying to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
I will when you bring out where Obasanjo conceded ijaw oil to ondo. I asked you that first. So let do it one after the other. Just calm and let do that first. Why digressing.
Please list the industries in Ondo let compare with Nnewi

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Uglyojuku: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Your own case is worst, your brain is empty, go and deal with social Almajiris in Yoruba land

Even USA has beggars but they do not export their beggars to other regions like your Almajiri Igbo beggars roaming all over SW etc.

No case can be worse than a massive IDP camp like Igboland releasing its millions of IDPs into SW region for begging their Yoruba rich brethrens for crumbs.

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
Stop lying. Igr, anambra not close to ondo, the only state that tried in your east is imo. Which made top 18 states and still below oyo. Your anambra not among. Stop lying Mr man.

In first half of 2019 while ondo generated 47.2billion, your anambra generated 32.2billion. Stop lying to yourself.
Dumbo IGR is tax generated by government , IGR doesn't measure economy, we're discussing GDP

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
Itsekiri Leaders Meet VP Over Ceded Oil Communities

Itsekiri leaders are expected to meet Vice-President, Dr. Jonathan Goodluck tomorrow on the crisis in Niger-Delta with the issue of the illegal boundary adjustment between Ondo and Delta States in which several Itsekiri oil bearing communities were ceded to Ondo State topping their agenda.
According to the invitation letter to the leaders dated 20th September and signed by the Special Assistant(SPECIAL DUTIES) to the Vice President, Mr. Nze Akachukwu Sulivan Nwankpo only 15 persons are to attend the meeting with the VP.

Leading the team is Otsodin of Warri, Chief Isaac O. Jemide. Others include the Chairman of the Warri Study Group, Mr. Edward O. Ekpoko, Afolabi Umuko-Eni, Dr. Lucky Akaruese, Prof. Gabriel Yomere, Engineers Johnson Toritsemotse, Adokpayi E. U, Chiefs Francis Omatseye and Willy Edema-Ofoni, J.A. Popo and the Member Representing the Warri Federal Constituency in the Lower House, Hon. Daniel Reyenieju.

Itsekiri leaders are expected to meet Vice-President, Dr. Jonathan Goodluck tomorrow on the crisis in Niger-Delta with the issue of the illegal boundary adjustment between Ondo and Delta States in which several Itsekiri oil bearing communities were ceded to Ondo State topping their agenda.
According to the invitation letter to the leaders dated 20th September and signed by the Special Assistant(SPECIAL DUTIES) to the Vice President, Mr. Nze Akachukwu Sulivan Nwankpo only 15 persons are to attend the meeting with the VP.

Leading the team is Otsodin of Warri, Chief Isaac O. Jemide. Others include the Chairman of the Warri Study Group, Mr. Edward O. Ekpoko, Afolabi Umuko-Eni, Dr. Lucky Akaruese, Prof. Gabriel Yomere, Engineers Johnson Toritsemotse, Adokpayi E. U, Chiefs Francis Omatseye and Willy Edema-Ofoni, J.A. Popo and the Member Representing the Warri Federal Constituency in the Lower House, Hon. Daniel Reyenieju.

Vanguard gathered that amongst the issues lined up for discussion with the Vice President “is the illegal boun-dary adjustment between Ondo and Delta States that ceded Itsekiri communities and its oil wells to Ondo State by the Obasanjo administration in 2004.”

Other issues to be raised at the meeting include: designing of a master plan for the development of all Itsekiri towns, schools and villages destroyed during the Warri crises of 1997-2003; the immediate construction of the N56 billion Ode-Itsekiri Bridge, the Koko-Ogheye-Lekki Bridge, Omadino-Escravos Road and the vexing issue of oil multinationals in the area not employing indigenes of Itsekiri extraction even after successfully scaling through all the hurdles of engagement while people of other ethnic groups are freely engaged especially by Chevron Nigeria limited, just as they promised to tasked the Vice-President on the WRPC July3rd oil spill/inferno that is threatening to erupt into violent situation due to alleged non-chalant attitude of the NNPC towards the Itsekiri communities so impacted.

Other issues to be raised at the meeting include: designing of a master plan for the development of all Itsekiri towns, schools and villages destroyed during the Warri crises of 1997-2003; the immediate construction of the N56 billion Ode-Itsekiri Bridge, the Koko-Ogheye-Lekki Bridge, Omadino-Escravos Road and the vexing issue of oil multinationals in the area not employing indigenes of Itsekiri extraction even after successfully scaling through all the hurdles of engagement while people of other ethnic groups are freely engaged especially by Chevron Nigeria limited, just as they promised to tasked the Vice-President on the WRPC July3rd oil spill/inferno that is threatening to erupt into violent situation due to alleged non-chalant attitude of the NNPC towards the Itsekiri communities so impacted.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Keep fooling yourself, I guess Ogun started sharing boundary with Lagos yesterday, Ogun should surpass Kano and Abia first before you think of Anambra, so far trade and services are leading sectors, Ogun will always below Anambra in economy, in Trade Anambra feed many states beyond and outside
Hehehe, in your 2017 stat you keep posting. Industry and Agriculture were there, but your inferiority complex nature keep pushing you to ignore those one and keep talking about trade and services. Typical of you

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
Hehehe, in your 2017 stat you keep posting. Industry and Agriculture were there, but your inferiority complex nature keep pushing you to ignore those one and keep talking about trade and services. Typical of you
Because they are leading sectors since 1982

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Please list the industries in Ondo let compare with Nnewi
Arguing with you is a total waste of time. You think you are dealing with a fool. When you bring where obj conceded ijaw oil to ondo, I will answer you. Aside that. You are wasting your time. I deal with fact. Nnewi get industry yet anambra could not produce igr not than ondo. And one wonders why obiano said only 300 000 anambra indigens pay tax in the state. How will they pay when they are hungry. grin

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
Please list the industries in Ondo state

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
Arguing with you is a total waste of time. You think you are dealing with a fool. When you bring where obj conceded ijaw oil to ondo, I will answer you. Aside that. You are wasting your time. I deal with fact. Nnewi get industry yet anambra could not produce igr not than ondo. And one wonders why obiano said only 300 000 anambra indigens pay tax in the state. How will they pay when they are hungry. grin
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Vanguard gathered that amongst the issues lined up for discussion with the Vice President “is the illegal boun-dary adjustment between Ondo and Delta States that ceded Itsekiri communities and its oil wells to Ondo State by the Obasanjo administration in 2004.”

lol, fooling who, yourself hehehehe, you mean osu itsekiri, is this your so called proof. Why acting like a daft man. Thought you claimed to be educated na. Sorry to say.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Please list the industries in Ondo state
You have not given me the answer I requested of you Mr.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
You have not given me the answer I requested of you Mr.
Please list the industries in Ondo and pics let compare with Nnewi

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Lol
Which region has the lowest poverty rate between west and east. Remind me abeg grin
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Please list the industries in Ondo and pics let compare with Nnewi
Are you scare to give me answer to what I asked you. Why the coward way na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
Which region has the lowest poverty rate between west and east. Remind me abeg grin

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabkosh: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=Anambralstson post=87076927][/quote]Be posting fake pic bro
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Anambralstson:
No matter how you dribble trying so hard to charge the narratives, Anambra is ahead of all your states except no man's land, Oyo is big for nothing, Ibadan is space 93% covered with dilapidated mud bungalows, the best governor that will come from that state is the person that will summon courage and demolish those shanties, to be frank it's an eyesore to any reasonable person, I was ashamed when we went there for presidential campaign.

These are states that control 90% financial transactions in Nigeria according to CBN, listed according to their financial strength

Why do you lie a lot bah?

The new stats says otherwise, you know?
Don't just start what you can't finish for there. Tah!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by nlPoster: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
I'm more concerned about the fact the op reported this:

https://www.nairaland.com/5712463/12th-biennial-nigeria-police-games
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Yaribanzaonic: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
When you can't read because of your 'slow thinking' it becomes his fault? Read and digest facts before commenting.

totit:

Why do you lie a lot bah?

The new stats says otherwise, you know?
Some start what you can't finish for there. Tah!

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
When you can't read because of your 'slow thinking' it becomes his fault? Read and digest facts before commenting.

This one can't reason well.
Must you reply every mention especially one that you can't seem to understand the English or sentences ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero / Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter / Oladipo Dabiri And Ayomide Amosun Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.