Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (36575 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 12:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:
Minus oil producing states, next industrialised after Ogun state is Anambra State and interestingly major of the industries are owned by indegenous unlike Ogun, mind you industrial sector contributed low to National GDP unlike services Anambra top Ogun
Why covering the industrial part of it that showed ogun and ondo above anambra. Is this how you fool yourselves in igboland grin. Totit come and see o.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 12:37am On Feb 29, 2020
totit:

Typical of iPob members. He jumps on a topic without following and understanding who is arguing over what and what's not.

I lol
The thing is using " WTF " to so appear original.

He only schooled you according to ibo logic and research. Read up and learn. grin
Don't mind that one. He's one of the foolish people has as followers. If says he should eat shit, he won't hesitate.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 12:38am On Feb 29, 2020
totit:

You've been saying the bolded from the beginning of the world tho of course, orally. How did you?..tho?

Theriosli? grin
If I can remember, he's been saying it and post the same thing for the past 3years Now.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 12:47am On Feb 29, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

I just busted a lie being paraded here that Onitsha is merely 52kmsq. I presented an evidence that Onitsha south and North alone is 501kmsq. That is just 2 local government out of the about 8 local government areas that make up the great Onitsha city.

I concluded by wondering what the total landmass will be if other lga were to be added.

Stop raising gorilla dust to evade this naked truth.
Mumu, you and your stat can only deceive your people and not the educated ones like us.

Am I the one that put it here. Abi the researchers lied, since your fake stat that does not exist and only fabricated by you people is the one lying. Don't be deceive by your fake state. Onitsha is just 52km. So I should take what your lying ministry of land or what do you call it stated not than the international one. You too shallow.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 1:10am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

I don't know why you guys keep deceiving yourselves,
Oga ade, stop deceiving your people. We here are too educated. Is this not what you measured.

Oya, I give you Ibadan to Ogbomoso in third picture.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Raalsalghul: 2:53am On Feb 29, 2020
totit:

Dude! Nigeria as a whole is a developing country. Stop abusing the word, ' developed " instead use the word " developing '. I don tire lecturing on this abeg.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 7:33am On Feb 29, 2020
Gabriel004:
Why covering the industrial part of it that showed ogun and ondo above anambra. Is this how you fool yourselves in igboland grin. Totit come and see o.
Otondo how many industries do you have in Ondo? Ondo gave Anambra gap because of oil exploration industries in Ijaw land, majority of the industries in Ogun are not own by Yorubas, however Industrial sector contributed low to National GDP, services contributed more

6 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 7:51am On Feb 29, 2020
Gabriel004:
Oga ade, stop deceiving your people. We here are too educated. Is this not what you measured.

Oya, I give you Ibadan to Ogbomoso in third picture.

Anambra is second-most densely populated state after Lagos, you can use your Google, you see morden structures not all those dilapidated slums all over OYO STATE

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 7:55am On Feb 29, 2020
Ibadan is 93% covered by slums

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 8:00am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Anambra is second-most densely populated state after Lagos, you can use your Google, you see morden structures not all those dilapidated slums all over OYO STATE
Bros, in your map you measured Awka(capital) to onisha (a city in Anambra)

But you are measuring inside Ibadan

You can travel more than an hour just within Ibadan

5 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by forgiveness: 8:05am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:
Anambra State

Lmao.... It's no longer Ibadan Vs Onitsha... grin

It's now Ibadan Vs Anambra... bhuhahahaha.

Dude! After Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, the next city in Nigeria is Ibadan in terms of infrastructures. Facts. grin

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 8:16am On Feb 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Bros, in your map you measured Awka(capital) to onisha (a city in Anambra)

But you are measuring inside Ibadan

You can travel more than an hour just within Ibadan
When you drive from Onitsha down to Awka through old road it's built Up, you can't see bush, all you see are morden structures, when I visited
Ibadan every nook and crannies were dotted with slums, to me it's backwardness not development, you can't see such in Anambra states, mud bungalows every where in Ibadan, this is how Anambra build

6 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:16am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Otondo how many industries do you have in Ondo? Ondo gave Anambra gap because of oil exploration industries in Ijaw land, majority of the industries in Ogun are not own by Yorubas, however Industrial sector contributed low to National GDP, services contributed more
The question is why did you cover it. You are asking how many industries we have in ondo, does that means that your stat is deceiving you or what grin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:18am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

When you drive from Onitsha down to Awka through old road it's built Up, you can't see bush, all you see are morden structures, when I visited
Ibadan every nook and crannies were dotted with slums, to me it's backwardness not development, you can't see such in Anambra states, mud bungalows every where in Ibadan, this is how Anambra build
Lol, a tiny place like anambra, it you don't occupy the little space, them the shame is in you. And which mordan, hope not hawka to onitsha I have been to grin

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 8:19am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

How old is Anambra state??

Ibadan has never been destroyed...
You're enlighten nah
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 8:20am On Feb 29, 2020
forgiveness:

Lmao.... It's no longer Ibadan Vs Onitsha... grin

It's now Ibadan Vs Anambra... bhuhahahaha.

Dude! After Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, the next city in Nigeria is Ibadan in terms of infrastructures. Facts. grin
What infrastructures can you post let compare, nothing outside Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Shame no dey catch you. Ibadan is a very big city. But the part that develop in Ibadan is 3times bigger than the whole onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 8:25am On Feb 29, 2020
Gabriel004:
Lol, a tiny place like anambra, it you don't occupy the little space, them the shame is in you. And which mordan, hope not hawka to onitsha I have been to grin
Otondo it's nothing by landmass, atleast Anambra is far bigger than Lagos both are most densely populated states, facts still remains Oyo is far below Anambra in economy, that the most important thing not landmass

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 8:25am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Just take a look at the Anambra picture you posted...

See as everywhere is clumsy with no space..

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 8:26am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Bro, idi ayure and Iyana oofa you omitted in your map are still part of ibadan
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 8:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Gabriel004:
Shame no dey catch you. Ibadan is a very big city. But the part that develop in Ibadan is 3times bigger than the whole onitsha.
Ibadan is 93% slums, and this is what you guys call developments

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 8:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Otondo it's nothing by landmass, atleast Anambra is far bigger than Lagos both are most densely populated states, facts still remains Oyo is far below Anambra in economy, that the most important thing not landmass

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

No space in Lagos again. Stop deceiving yourself. The more space you have, the more work you need to do. grin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 8:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Where have you been to in Ibadan
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:33am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Lol, according to your own stat. Remind me the world dirtiest cities according to WHO grin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 8:33am On Feb 29, 2020
This is Awka

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Yet oyo igr is more than that of anambra hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 8:37am On Feb 29, 2020
This is Awka Anambra State capital

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by forgiveness: 8:37am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

What infrastructures can you post let compare, nothing outside Ibadan

We have done that before and you saw with your eyes. grin

I can see you saying Ogun state indigenous manufacturing companies are few. We have done that before and you were beaten blue black. EOD grin
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 8:39am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Where are the 93% slums in ibadan?

You forgot that the terrain of ibadan allows one to quickly spot roofs of houses without any elevation unlike many cities in Nigeria.

Even at that, the Rusty roofs are mostly in one of two of the smallest local government area in ibadan. They are in Ibadan South wes(oke Ado, Ageni) and ibadan North west. (oje, oja oba)

Those rusty roofs serves as villages to some people because of the peculiar history of ibadan..

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:42am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:
This is Awka
Akure

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:44am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:
This is Awka Anambra State capital
Ibadan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Nigerians Criticise Garba Shehu For Addressing Jonathan As "President" / Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. / Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.