Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (36591 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 8:47am On Feb 29, 2020
Gabriel004:
Yet oyo igr is more than that of anambra hehehehe
Like I said IGR doesn't measure economy, Anambra economy is driven by the Indigenous no need taxing them much unlike your region where majority control your states economy

More from Awka

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:49am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Anambra is second-most densely populated state after Lagos, you can use your Google, you see morden structures not all those dilapidated slums all over OYO STATE
Confused otondo. Your first picture showed 25.5km for Ibadan and the next showed 32.5 Kikikiki. Your phone Google is confused

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:51am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Like I said IGR doesn't measure economy, Anambra economy is driven by the Indigenous no need taxing them much unlike your region where majority control your states economy

More from Awka
That what a loser should say. Mr 25.5km and 32.5km distance for same ibadan grin

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by forgiveness: 8:53am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

More from Awka

I see. Anambra is better than China. Bhuhahahaha! Clowning me right!? grin
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 8:55am On Feb 29, 2020
Gabriel004:
Confused otondo. Your first picture showed 25.5km for Ibadan and the next showed 32.5 Kikikiki. The Google is confused
But you guys asked to include Lalupon grin grin

As big as Oyo in Landmass the the backward state is five states below Anambra in economy, even in Agriculture with her landmass it's slightly below Anambra in Agriculture

6 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 8:55am On Feb 29, 2020
Gabriel004:
Yet oyo igr is more than that of anambra hehehehe

Don't mind him in 2019, Anambra only beats Ekiti and Osun with small gap in IGR

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 9:00am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

But you guys asked to include Lalupon grin grin

As big as Oyo in Landmass the the backward state is five states below Anambra in economy, even in Agriculture with her landmass it's slightly below Anambra in Agriculture

In Economics, we don't use Norminal GDP, we use Real GDP

Norminal GDP only is just showing you states economy with effect of changes in price

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ChinoElects: 9:01am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson-10

Lagos-Ibadan Express propaganda- 2

6 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 9:02am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

More from Awka

Use Real GDP

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by noxy1962(m): 9:02am On Feb 29, 2020
I laugh when people even say Lagos is developed, outside V.I, Ikoyi, Lekki and some parts of Lagos Island which is where extremely rich people live and consist of about 2 small local governments majority of Lagos is worse than than any average Nigerian city.
From Ikotun, to Makokoko, gbagada, mile 2, mile 12, Ikorodu, ogba, ketu, badagry, ogudu, e.t.c will easily pass as ‘pro slum’. Overcrowded, poor housing, trash everywhere and rickety-looking yellow buses everywhere.
Ibadan? Don’t even go there.

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 9:04am On Feb 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't mind him in 2019, Anambra only beats Ekiti and Osun with small gap in IGR
Funny dudes and with your IGR couldn't sustain you guys during recession and all your states were bankrupt, FG had to bail them out and Anambra with small IGR was financially buoyant and didn't ask for bailout, serious propaganda is sinking your region

All the states in your region outside Lagos ranked low in sustainability index

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 9:06am On Feb 29, 2020
noxy1962:
I laugh when people even say Lagos is developed, outside V.I, Ikoyi, Lekki and some parts of Lagos Island which is where extremely rich people live and consist of about 2 small local governments majority of Lagos is worse than than any average Nigerian city.
From Ikotun, to Makokoko, gbagada, mile 2, mile 12, Ikorodu, ogba, ketu, badagry, ogudu, e.t.c will easily pass as ‘pro slum’. Overcrowded, poor housing, trash everywhere and rickety-looking yellow buses everywhere.
Ibadan? Don’t even go there.
Eyah you mean the East is the London of Africa

Yet, their people keep running away from the region.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 9:09am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Funny dudes and with your IGR couldn't sustain you guys during recession and all your states were bankrupt, FG had to bail them out and Anambra with small IGR was financially buoyant and didn't ask for bailout, serious propaganda is sinking your region

Anambra with majority of her people in the south west competing for our resources

Ipob statistics will sink your region

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by seanwilliam(m): 9:10am On Feb 29, 2020
Some people self are very senseless.. no state in nigeria near the word ' developed' by any standard.. so what do you stand to gain in this rubbish posts?? .also you are very daft and mentally re.tarded, dont you have better thing to do with your life?? I have known u years back , and you still maintain your stupidity... nonsense and coronavirus ..
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 9:12am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Have you forgotten that it goes into the federation account??

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 9:13am On Feb 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
Some people self are very senseless.. no state in nigeria near the word ' developed' by any standard.. so what do you stand to gain in this rubbish posts?? .also you are very daft and mentally re.tarded, dont you have better thing to do with your life?? I have known u years back , and you still maintain your stupidity... nonsense and coronavirus ..
The boy/Man has been doing this on Nairaland for nearly a decade.

Despite the fact he married about two years ago and probably has kids now.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by seanwilliam(m): 9:19am On Feb 29, 2020
Iamgrey5:
The boy/Man has been doing this on Nairaland for nearly a decade.

Despite the fact he married about two years ago and probably has kids now
I wonder how his countenance go be if his kids grow to see this.n u self stop replying him.. the more u do that, the more he flexes his muscle of inanity
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by gwafaeziokwu: 9:20am On Feb 29, 2020
Gabriel004:
Mumu, you and your stat can only deceive your people and not the educated ones like us.

Am I the one that put it here. Abi the researchers lied, since your fake stat that does not exist and only fabricated by you people is the one lying. Don't be deceive by your fake state. Onitsha is just 52km. So I should take what your lying ministry of land or what do you call it stated not than the international one. You too shallow.

So Nigeria Bureau of Statistics is no longer a reliable source of information. Things you see from infants in nairaland everyday.

Anyway I am quite sure your ignorance has been cured. Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 9:27am On Feb 29, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Anambra with majority of her people in the south west competing for our resources

Ipob statistics will sink your region
Your states ranked low in sustainability index

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by gwafaeziokwu: 9:27am On Feb 29, 2020
Gabriel004:
Oga ade, stop deceiving your people. We here are too educated. Is this not what you measured.

Oya, I give you Ibadan to Ogbomoso in third picture.

Onitsha to Omor

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 9:30am On Feb 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
grin grin grin

See pain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by gwafaeziokwu: 9:30am On Feb 29, 2020
Onitsha to umunze

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 9:32am On Feb 29, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
Onitsha to umunze

Onitsha to Umuchukwu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by gwafaeziokwu: 9:37am On Feb 29, 2020
Onitsha to Umuchukwu

This journey will take you approximately 2 hrs, if you follow the shortest route. Someone will sit in a dirty mud in Ogbomosho and be typing rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by sofiscatedmoron: 9:45am On Feb 29, 2020
Ibadan aka brown roof city

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 9:46am On Feb 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Have you forgotten that it goes into the federation account??
Nigeria police game is starting today in Anambra State, I will see you guys soon, right now walk for life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 9:47am On Feb 29, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
Onitsha to Umuchukwu

This journey will take you approximately 2 hrs, if you follow the shortest route. Someone will sit in a dirty mud in Ogbomosho and be typing rubbish.
Majority of them are very Ignorant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by gwafaeziokwu: 9:52am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Majority of them are very Ignorant

Lagos Ibadan expressway media is to be blamed. They read so many lies about the east while growing up. That is why it's good to cure their ignorance anytime they are foolish enough to voice it out.

6 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 9:52am On Feb 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Nigeria police game is starting today in Anambra State, I will see you guys soon, right now walk for life

Are you a police officer??
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by sofiscatedmoron: 9:54am On Feb 29, 2020
mrvitalis:
Lol ...if Igbo's can invest 80% if our profits outside Igbo land to Igbo land ....south east would give the rest regions big gap
The worst part is that Afonja dont invest outside of afonja land,,, how many afonjas have buildings in onitsha or ph city,,, still yet look at state of badan

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by sofiscatedmoron: 9:58am On Feb 29, 2020
Sammy07:

This is abeokuta not Ibadan

Here is Ibadan
Propaganda,, go to Google amd search ibadan images. Show us ur findings

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 10:01am On Feb 29, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Propaganda,, go to Google amd search ibadan images. Show us ur findings

You this abia boy, where have you been to in Ibadan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal / Nigeria Loses ₦2 Billion Daily To Twitter Ban - NetBlocks (Sahara Reporters) / Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.