Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO (94312 Views)

Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by SEGLIZ: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
teadrake:
Let me return to the village ASAP!!!!

my brother, just imagine, village people right now.
village people expecting more drift soon.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
So PortHarcourt is now a state?
Fantabulous!
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Ayo645: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is a �% legit platform

Earn 10k weekly and 30k monthly without stress

Start earning with your smartphone without stress

Click to know more about this legit platform

https:///KBukIk2T2fUD1vhunTND7q

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by tunapawizzy: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ogun should be on the list....next to lagos and FCT...the number of expatriates(particularly chinese) working in those industries in ogun state no be small.....
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by OlawaleBammie: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
eniolaamos7:

this is funny. but I'm making heaven o by His grace
Okay, isorite..
u wan go heaven na hin u no follow dem go wen dem dey go, ok oo

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by OlawaleBammie: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, you no hear say na Italy be corona second home after China.

Benin na capital of Italy na

wait, h mean all dos edo girls doin oloshoism in Italy??
guy you might be right oo, na my oga a just pity
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by hopexter(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
teadrake:
Let me return to the village ASAP!!!!

No carry the virus go meet your village people oo. Self isolation is the Best. sad

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by shakyum: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
if you like giveaways hit my siggy
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Kinematics: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
So PortHarcourt is now a state?
Fantabulous!

You know the name Port Harcourt is more popular than the state name which is Rivers, so people get confuse when talking about Rivers most times, they refer to the state as Port Harcourt instead of Rivers. Same with New York.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Fastlinkpro: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
When I see the Pressure the whole world is in right now due to this Corona Virus, I begin to imagine the State of the World once JESUS CHRIST Cracks open the Sky and lifts his people away..

It would be Really Terrible down here!

My Prayer is that We all will be Accounted Worthy to Escape the Destruction coming on this Earth..

SEE these events as an Opportunity to Draw close to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace withHim..

May GOD ALMIGHTY give us Understanding of the times we are ..

Please what to do exactly that I may not perish but live?
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Fastlinkpro: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
When I see the Pressure the whole world is in right now due to this Corona Virus, I begin to imagine the State of the World once JESUS CHRIST Cracks open the Sky and lifts his people away..

My Prayer is that We all will be Accounted Worthy to Escape the Destruction coming on this Earth..

SEE these events as an Opportunity to Draw close to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace withHim..

Please what to do exactly that I may not perish but live? How do I make peach with Jesus?
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by MotiveU(f): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
AntiTribalism11:
This Virus is looking more like a biological weapon...

Download "The Eyes of Darkness"
From which link
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by rengsho: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
redisacolor:
mtchwwwww!

lagos state,ogun state,plateau state,rivers state, kano state,kaduna state, and abuja are the major major!

How is Plateau State a major?
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by MotiveU(f): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

Kindly listen to this.
It will make u to think more of what happening around us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqarfJp809k now
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by AntiTribalism11: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
MotiveU:

From which link

https://epdf.pub/queue/the-eyes-of-darknessd0a75675a952e92b16353627fe454b1e93465.html

THEN USE AN ONLINE CONVERTER TO CONVERT IT TO PDF
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Caustic001: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Don't know how these things work, but common sense should tell one to either stop the entry or quarantine individuals coming from high risk areas. God help us.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by conscienceman4(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
How I wish the Italian man just visited one rock like that for Abuja, we would have been left with one problem; coronavirus itself.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by tunapawizzy: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
rengsho:

How is Plateau State a major?
foreigners find Jos weather cool, so they visit
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Fastlinkpro: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Thank God that the virus has no respecter of any body. Our politician go dey fear now pass any body.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Gudlite: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
the fear of this Corona Virus will kill so many people more than the main virus.
I want to remind us that death is every where and you have not been the one protecting yourself. God who has preserved your life is still on the throne. But you will not enjoy that protection if you have not given your life to Christ.

There is a story about MR DEATH:
Mr death went to a city to kill, on getting to the gate of the city, he met the gate man and told him that he was going to kill 10 people in the city and pass. When Mr death finished and was on his way out. The gate man confronted him

Gateman: "Why did you kill 80 people as against 10 that you told me"

Mr Death: I killed 10 with my hand and FEAR killed 70

Please do not let the FEAR of corona Virus kill you.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by tunapawizzy: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
conscienceman4:
How I wish the Italian man just visited one rock like that for Abuja, we would have been left with one problem; coronavirus itself.
looooooooooooooool....una no go kill person for this nairaland
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Xisnin(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Built2last:
UK News paper says we have 43 cases of Coronavirus.

can we ask them where they got their figure from

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8053555/UK-schools-close-TWO-MONTHS-plan-contain-coronavirus.html
Dailymail is not a UK newspaper any more than Igbere news is a Nigeria Newspaper.
NTA is to Nigeria what BBC is to UK.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by MaryamFns: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

wait, h mean all dos edo girls doin oloshoism in Italy??
guy you might be right oo, na my oga a just pity
lol, wetin do your oga
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by CaseSensitive(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
I don't know if China is up to something here with the break out of Coronavirus? Two different authors predicted the outbreak of the virus decades ago. In one of the books, Coronavirus was code named Wuhan-400. This struck a reference with the city where the virus broke out from which makes me think its too real to be fictitious?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Xisnin(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
LosC:
I disagree.

Coronavirus cannot survive in Nigeria..
What do you gain by spreading fake news everywhere?
Do you have such a tough life that online attention-seeking is your only way out?
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by OlawaleBammie: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, wetin do your oga
A go run liv am ni, wont even give him a prior notice
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by sacx: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
It's now they want to make travel reforms angry
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by samdaisi: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Useless governments, they specialized in corruption from local to federal, please Mr corinavarious spears the life of common men in Nigeria visit Aso rock and national Assembly don't 4get to meet both APC and PDP in their NEC meeting henceforth

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by LosC: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Xisnin:

What do you gain by spreading fake news everywhere?
Do you have such a tough life that online attention-seeking is your only way out?

Are you okay at all?
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by akdjr(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Developed countries are out there researching on how to get a treatment for the virus your are here waiting for an imaginary Jesus. If u call on Jesus name from now till eternity it will not stop the spread of the virus. I wouldn't be surprised if today vigil is all about Cono virus die! Die!! Die!!! Covering themselves with an imaginary blood of Jesus.
Righteousness89:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can Lime Be Used For Weight Loss? / Erm, They Now Sell This In Public In Lagos? / Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.