Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO (94306 Views)

Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Barywhyte(m): 7:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Like I said, I see the pope as the Fore runner of the antichrist.. he has been busy doing his work of calling a so called Peace!

The former US President ( Barack Obama) fits the antiChrist..

Anyway I am not Concerned with them..

Haha no American president will ever be antichrist. Remember the woman that fled into wilderness in rev. 12?? Where is that wilderness??

You are very right that popes are forrunner of the antichrist. That's very true. But man of sin himself is the Pope of ROME in that day. Here is a man more brutal than Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler and emperor Titus combined.

I pray daily for Gods mercy. Because there is nothing absolutely nothing to hold onto in this world.

Peace brother
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by seangy4konji: 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
But if no be say we don craze for this country...

How person go enter Nigeria by plane and tender Italian passport and you allow am enter?person weh u soppose bury alive straight or use style carry am enter hush fire ak47 for am...
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by austinomd(m): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Depressedkidd: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
When I see the Pressure the whole world is in right now due to this Corona Virus, I begin to imagine the State of the World once JESUS CHRIST Cracks open the Sky and lifts his people away..

It would be Really Terrible down here!

My Prayer is that We all will be Accounted Worthy to Escape the Destruction coming on this Earth..

SEE these events as an Opportunity to Draw close to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace withHim..

May GOD ALMIGHTY give us Understanding of the times we are ..
It would be better, maybe the world population will reduce by a quarter, shock amd confusion in the first few years, after that humanity will begin to rebuild again as we always do and 10 years later it'll be better than before the rapture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can Lime Be Used For Weight Loss? / Erm, They Now Sell This In Public In Lagos? / Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.