Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO (94309 Views)

Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by kristo123: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
teadrake:
Let me return to the village ASAP!!!!

You think running to the village keeps you safe... It doesn't because those infected are running to the village as well.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by putin2: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Village is the answer
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Brunicekid(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
When I see the Pressure the whole world is in right now due to this Corona Virus, I begin to imagine the State of the World once JESUS CHRIST Cracks open the Sky and lifts his people away..

It would be Really Terrible down here!

My Prayer is that We all will be Accounted Worthy to Escape the Destruction coming on this Earth..

SEE these events as an Opportunity to Draw close to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace withHim..

May GOD ALMIGHTY give us Understanding of the times we are ..
Amen in Jesus Name... You are very right on point, as in VERY VERY RIGHT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Christian07(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nigeria won jst trend
Me I sha dey my house

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Blackking98:

Leave the clown. I commented on an issue without anyone and he jumped out of nowhere to attack me, now the pack is on his ass and he's crying foul grin
He will soon change to ebenezar5050 grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by LZAA: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Blackking98:

You are dumb. You were using Ebenezer2020, you so daft to come up with a different thing u just changed 0 to 1.

Lzaa Immhotep Gmbuhari SilasNwude
Come and see this ebot, not only does he have high BP when I defend my state he's equally veryy dull in operating multiple accounts. Today he's Akwa Ibom tomorrow he's Yoruba next tomorrow he's Zulu. Sigh
Sai baba minions usually talk nonsense grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by LZAA: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
immhotep:

So you have finally received sense grin grin grin

Lzaa must hear this.

cc gmbuharii chocho54 greenback blackking98 helinues sarrki
Remains helinuesgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
MrHighSea:
And na the few calm cities wey we get

Which of those states other people from the states not mentioned don't go on daily basis. As we dey talk. Buses and cabs are living different motor parks to those states.

The fact is Corona virus is in naija and everyone must be careful and start using Nose gadgets.

We need prayers
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by spy24(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Sad

Ebola was in the west africa. Nothing happened.

Till these bastard change people came. Virus all the way from China us here

Bro we they tell them but dem no dey believe
This administration is the worse thing that ever happened to this country
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
LZAA:

Remains helinuesgrin
The Reporter grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Blackking98(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin u wicked o
immhotep:

He will soon change to ebenezar5050 grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Blackking98(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
LZAA:

Sai baba minions usually talk nonsense grin
And they're usually not bright at at all. Instead of this one to come out and renounce sai babarism honourably and gain Respect like the great sarrki, he is running away and warning people not to write his monicker and sai baba in the same sentence, very shameful grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Barywhyte(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
When I see the Pressure the whole world is in right now due to this Corona Virus, I begin to imagine the State of the World once JESUS CHRIST Cracks open the Sky and lifts his people away..

It would be Really Terrible down here!

My Prayer is that We all will be Accounted Worthy to Escape the Destruction coming on this Earth..

SEE these events as an Opportunity to Draw close to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace withHim..

May GOD ALMIGHTY give us Understanding of the times we are ..

Antichrist is coming to give false hope. The man of sin is coming to deliver 3¹/² years of false hope to the inhabitants of the world in those days. He's here. Look in the direction of Rome!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Righteousness89(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Barywhyte:

Antichrist is coming to give false hope. The man of sin is coming to deliver 3¹/² years of false hope to the inhabitants of the world in those days. He's here. Look in the direction of Rome!

You are quite correct my brother! But I don't think the pope is the antichrist. I see him more as the false Prophet of Rev 13. I see him more as the "Fore runner " of the anti-Christ.

I don't know if u are aware of the so called " Global peace pact" holding may 17 this year.
The pope is the convener of the meeting. And it's for all leaders of the nations in the world..

I Just wish and pray The Understanding and eyes of the people are open to see what is about to shake this Earth..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by PlayerMeji: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Thanks... Someone helped with it earlier.

Demolition Man

naturefellow:
demolition man?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Insectkiller: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
...The World Health Organisation has identified Abuja as well as Lagos, Kano, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Delta and Bayelsa States

Has Port Harcourt become a state in Nigeria

Unprofessional and unqualified writer and journalist everywhere..

Wetin concern me self..?

shocked shocked cool
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Allsingles: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lagos can never be exception, God please save us.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Kubernetes: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
And the other day Lai Mohammed said federal government won't ban Nigerian from going to china because of coronaV.
This is ridiculously bad.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by GloriosLove34: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
eniolaamos7:

do you fumigate corona virus too?
Yes o
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Ebowo(f): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
teadrake:
Let me return to the village ASAP!!!!
U think d village is safer? Did u not hear of the outbreak in Benue that over 100ppl got infected and about 30 died within 2 days?
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Best147(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
AntiTribalism11:
This Virus is looking more like a biological weapon...

Download "The Eyes of Darkness"

Very true
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by akdjr(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lol. Hell what? If your religion believe in hell or heaven pls don't think it's applicable to everyone.
mastermaestro:

Armchair intellectual, your brain will function very well when you end up in hell fire.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by lastchild: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
ThankGod abia state is not there
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Zoroaster: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
akdjr:
Developed countries are out there researching on how to get a treatment for the virus your are here waiting for an imaginary Jesus. If u call on Jesus name from now till eternity it will not stop the spread of the virus. I wouldn't be surprised if today vigil is all about Cono virus die! Die!! Die!!! Covering themselves with an imaginary blood of Jesus.
No mind an.. Calling that dead jew to come and do what?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Charleys:
WHO, WHO, WHO let the dog out?

cheesy
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by mindtricks: 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
AntiTribalism11:

Any link please?
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Barywhyte(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are quite correct my brother! But I don't think the pope is the antichrist. I see him more as the false Prophet of Rev 13. I see him more as the "Fore runner " of the anti-Christ.

I don't know if u are aware of the so called " Global peace pact" holding may 17 this year.
The pope is the convener of the meeting. And it's for all leaders of the nations in the world..

I Just wish and pray The Understanding and eyes of the people are open to see what is about to shake this Earth..

The antichrist is the pope of that hour. Radically different from the previous popes. Knowledgeable and extremely great in wisdom with perfect understandings of the world economy and politics.

The signing of that pact is not happening this year. Although it will happen around May/April of whatever year it will happen in THIS CENTURY. Only the ground work is being laid.

Here is sign: watch out for when Europe would call for independent economy not relying on global United States Dollars.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by elonize(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
AntiTribalism11:

I'm suspecting it,cow of d way its spreading, its not normal
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Righteousness89(m): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Barywhyte:

The antichrist is the pope of that hour. Radically different from the previous popes. Knowledgeable and extremely great in wisdom with perfect understandings of the world economy and politics.

The signing of that pact is not happening this year. Although it will happen around May/April of whatever year it will happen in THIS CENTURY. Only the ground work is being laid.

Here is sign: watch out for when Europe would call for independent economy not relying on global United States Dollars.

Like I said, I see the pope as the Fore runner of the antichrist.. he has been busy doing his work of calling a so called Peace!

The former US President ( Barack Obama) fits the antiChrist..

Anyway I am not Concerned with them..
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by OkunniyiGbenga1(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
[So what have you gained after posting.this about pastors?

You dey eat
Spaghetti
Pasta

You dey bath inside

Jacuzzi

You dey ride or pray to ride

Ferrari
Lamborghini
Maserati
Alfa Romeo
Ducati
Fiat
Bugatti

Even na IVECO truck bring all your dress like:

Dolce and Gabbana
Prada
Versace
Valentino
Moschino
Gucci
Fendi
Armani
Fila
Diesel
Giorgio Armani

After You nail am with

Bvlgari gold watch

While sipping your

Martini
Masseto
Piedmont

You have Italian Corona virus now and you dey complain

My brother , why ?

The above na expensive joke myself know in the midst of this adversity, before you quote negatively for the above joke, I want to use this opportunity to remind you that more jokes are coming from our so called MoG or pastors as the crafty one among them will use this virus to organize a Corona virus theme crusade with captions like:

" Coronavirus: Thou shall not come nigh thee"

" I will attain my height even if others have coronavirus"

" Coronavirus: locate my enemies".

While the trickiest of them will start selling stuffs like:

" Anti Coronavirus handkerchief"
" Anti Coronavirus spiritual oil"
" Anti Coronavirus special water"

Buy our church sticker and place it on your house entrance or car windscreen, it will not come to thee.

If Iran can cancel Friday prayer with most Sunni and Shii muslims, I believe the put their safety ahead of the religion.

It's only in Africa where religion trives as a business having left it's base as a faith.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can Lime Be Used For Weight Loss? / Erm, They Now Sell This In Public In Lagos? / Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.