Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO (94310 Views)

Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

A go run liv am ni, wont even give him a prior notice
lol as if e nor dey the Lagos or ogun you running to.

Officially it's not in Edo sha
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by OlawaleBammie: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mikehot:
lol as if e nor dey the Lagos or ogun you running to.

Officially it's not in Edo sha
i tell u a dey go lagos?? lagos of all places..

Ekiti dey der na, my beautiful state
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
LosC:
I disagree.

Coronavirus cannot survive in Nigeria..

Wahala
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
i tell u a dey go lagos?? lagos of all places..

Ekiti dey der na, my beautiful state
lol, it's officially in Lagos and ogun.

Na them even carry am enter we corn tree

You nor dey read news, ok go to front page
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Ugohenryugo(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Watch this video of EFCC chairman saying that corona virus is caused by corruption. Then tell me if u think this buhari govt can handle this if things get out of control.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
odave:
Chei, they sha use style carry this thing enter Nigeria. If I see anybody sneeze or cough beside me, omo I go japa ni o. Dem no dey do big boy where Corona dey
And what if you are the one who sneeze or cough beside other people?
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by jaxxy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
They need to start educating people this virus spreads in various ways which can make it difficult to contain or follow up. May God help us.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kinematics:

You know the name Port Harcourt is more popular than the state name which is Rivers, so people get confuse when talking about Rivers most times, they refer to the state as Port Harcourt instead of Rivers. Same with New York.
Same as Calabar. Calabar is more popular than Cross rivers, yet they wrote Crossrivers state
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by OlawaleBammie: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, it's officially in Lagos and ogun.

Na them even carry am enter we corn tree

You nor dey read news, ok go to front page

A dey try read news small small na,

na dat same milan citizen deg dabaru bith lagos and ogun oo las las those states go dey discongested later on
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sneeze or cough beside me and chop a hot slap.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by CYBERWEAVER(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
DavidEsq:

My whole life dey for FCT: my clients, my new office, my family, my faith!! How I wan take start? And to think that sneeze is doing me already and my secretary has been looking at me one kain
If you can work from home better, I deal with properties but leaving FCT savings to save lives
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Blackking98(m): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kinematics:

Sad. But these are the states with the highest number of foreigners aka expatriates in Nigeria.
It shouldn't spread abeg. It'll be disastrous. Fighting Lassa and Corona at the same time, then herdsmen,gunmen,bandit and Boko Haram on one hand with the clueless government we have rn, we'd be in deep shit
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by PassingShot(m): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
When I see the Pressure the whole world is in right now due to this Corona Virus, I begin to imagine the State of the World once JESUS CHRIST Cracks open the Sky and lifts his people away..

It would be Really Terrible down here!

My Prayer is that We all will be Accounted Worthy to Escape the Destruction coming on this Earth..

SEE these events as an Opportunity to Draw close to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace withHim..

May GOD ALMIGHTY give us Understanding of the times we are ..
Is Jesus (pbuh) God?
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by mvem(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Leaving Abuja to my village tomorrow morning ASAP.
I can risk my life in Gbagi land
lol...if the thing become endemic in Nigeria na your actions go even spread am...because everyone will be running back to the village, one with it will finally carry am come village
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Obinacity(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
No one ever mentions my Abia state! cry
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
Blackking98:
Imagine nonsense. My Akwa Ibom and other SS States de populate this rubbish list, if it's development or appointment or FG intervention our States for no dey. God please protect us
[/s] it's because of the ibom international airline that may likely convey Chinese people to the state.
By the way you're not from Akwa Ibom so stop putting your mouth or showing concern in matters concerning my state.
Igbo man face your south east matters
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Chuukwudi(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
When I see the Pressure the whole world is in right now due to this Corona Virus, I begin to imagine the State of the World once JESUS CHRIST Cracks open the Sky and lifts his people away..

It would be Really Terrible down here!

My Prayer is that We all will be Accounted Worthy to Escape the Destruction coming on this Earth..

SEE these events as an Opportunity to Draw close to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace withHim..

May GOD ALMIGHTY give us Understanding of the times we are ..

Keep quiet. Stop doing the right thing the wrong way.

Drawing people to the Lord out of fear is complete nonsense.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by obicoolnino: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fastlinkpro:

Please what to do exactly that I may not perish but live?
give ur life to Jesus Christ in a church and accept him as ur Lord and saviour with the confession of ur mouth
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Kinematics: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Same as Calabar. Calabar is more popular than Cross rivers, yet they wrote Crossrivers state

Calabar is popular than Cross River and Akwa Ibom. People call all of them Calabar, but they know calabar is not a state. Its seen as a tribe.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by idonhammer: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Na lie,no mind dem. That coronavirus no go enter South East and South South. E go end for North and west .

Blackking98:
Imagine nonsense. My Akwa Ibom and other SS States de populate this rubbish list, if it's development or appointment or FG intervention our States for no dey. God please protect us
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Built2last: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
lagdmark:

No mind UK always wishes Nigeria bad things, naa UK go get 5000 cases of coro.

Bros take am easy, myself and family are here
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by CYBERWEAVER(m): 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
mvem:
lol...if the thing become endemic in Nigeria na your actions go even spread am...because everyone will be running back to the village, one with it will finally carry am come village
Mini city project ongoing, only those with captured biometrics would be allowed � � �
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by mastermaestro(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
akdjr:
Developed countries are out there researching on how to get a treatment for the virus your are here waiting for an imaginary Jesus. If u call on Jesus name from now till eternity it will not stop the spread of the virus. I wouldn't be surprised if today vigil is all about Cono virus die! Die!! Die!!! Covering themselves with an imaginary blood of Jesus.

Armchair intellectual, your brain will function very well when you end up in hell fire.
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Igwesamco: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wonders ooo
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Righteousness89(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fastlinkpro:

Please what to do exactly that I may not perish but live? How do I make peach with Jesus?

Make a Concious decision to Surrender to JESUS.. HE is your Father and He knows your Heart..

Pray the Prayer below

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by ayEbeneyzer(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
all these ones go just dey create tension upandan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can Lime Be Used For Weight Loss? / Erm, They Now Sell This In Public In Lagos? / Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.