Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt (99113 Views)

Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Triangles1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
May their souls rest in peace.... Amen
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by EliteStriker(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
this is now getting out of hand.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Tunagee(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
Upon the problems we have in this country coupled with the excess heat, people still dey fucck Nawao

grin
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Bobilashi: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
At least they both dead

Not like before were the man is always the victim...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by AguofthEast(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lol this is what happens when you tell Someone 'That I will die for your matter
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Tunagee(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sleekmilan01:
Even when he's unconscious,his manhood still lives on

Adieus strong man Adieus

grin

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Sijo01(f): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hard sex ko, soft sex ni lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
I still don't understand why a young man will take a sex enhancing drug just to perform. What are you trying to prove? And some of them take these drugs even when they have an underlying medical condition (condition that they may or may not be aware of).

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sex is love not war angry

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by KarlWhyte(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Afonja will not disappoint

They said Ikoku in Rivers state and this one is here saying nonsense! angry

12 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by proclinician: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Man and woman die Hard. You only live once my people. Best option is to die hard.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by aAK1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
This people were killed. The motif is underneath the face of the police

3 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by franchasng: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
Baby harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!

Baby stop! stop! But guyman will mistake it for ecstasy and continues to fire shots till the battalion is leveled, market dismissssss shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by ThePansophist: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tecno Camon 12

3GB RAM

32GB ROM

Raising funds for my project

I'm willing to give my power bank out to the buyer.

It sells for 36k Non-negotiable

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Klington: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
How come the lady died also, i thought sex enhancement drugs are only for feeble two seconds men.

Nawoooo.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by topboss: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dey died in active serice. RIP

20gbosa
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by horlique(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by ebby9z(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fucck responsibly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by wadijoo: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Why all the bad news always come from Port-Harcourt? ah! Ah! I tire.

Yesterday one woman with a child was used and dumb with a bag full of money at Eleme there in PH.

The mad dog wey dey kill girls for hotel was happened in PH.

I think Rivers State Govt should find solution to their so called state. Abi wetin be the problem gan?

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by hammerU: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
One thing must kill a man.

And nobody mention toto inside the 1000 ways to die.

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by AuroraB(f): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Are people still having sex in this country shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nmezor(f): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by famouscargo4u: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
In mama Peace's voice, The man died but his manhood lives on.

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by karnap(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
instead of him to go and settled down with his life,he feels he is big boy,go and Carry woman buy drugs, nice combination, something most kill a man.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Mutemenot(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
devilmaycry:
The rate people re dying from sex now....
To fucck go d fear sum people oh grin

The other day a friend of mine told me how he changed his mind from inviting a female friend over for sex....

He was like...wat if she come now,we fucck, sleep and she no wake up...

I was seriously laughing grin

That your friend has a bright future, he doesn't want to jeopardize it atall

5 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by GboyegaD(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
What are we trying to prove with sexual prowess? Why are there so many sexual machos in recent times? May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by AuroraB(f): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
franchasng:
Baby harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!

Baby stop! stop! But guyman will mistake it for ecstasy and continues to fire shots till the battalion is leveled, market dismissssss shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
angry grin angry
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Investmentfreak: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
A wise man once said use Vaseline or any oils to rub on your head and legs, you need no enhancement this way and no other risks attached but please don’t rub more than 7times, that’s the world record for now.

May the souls of the f**kas find peace embarassed
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Why specify that his MANHOOD was still ERECT
foolish bloggers
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Okoroawusa: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
I don't believe this. Something else killed them or they were murdered.

Sex drugs cannot kill a woman when used by a man.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
I have the video angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.