Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,138 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt (99116 Views)

Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Austino50: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
The case of marine principalities, their spirit husband or spirit wife must have destroyed them sake of jealousy, those with spirit wife or husband surfaces things like this or miscarriages, or the husband if he was doing well before the earthly marriage things will suddenly start falling apart for him and he will be struggling with life, or he may die after suffering from strange illness, this is mostly common in the riverine
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by sharpwriter(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
devilmaycry:
The rate people re dying from sex now....
To fucck go d fear sum people oh grin

The other day a friend of mine told me how he changed his mind from inviting a female friend over for sex....

He was like...wat if she come now,we fucck, sleep and she no wake up...

I was seriously laughing grin

Na true o, because if she no wake up, even devil may cry for him. cheesy
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Jman06(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Everyday Nigerians die as a result of drug misuse yet the government doesn't seem to be bothered about putting measures in place to ensure that drugs are properly handled in this country!

Just last week, a man who lives close to my house died in a hotel after taking tramadol for sexx. Now his wife has been left a widow to cater for their children all alone. Many people die prematurely in this country due to drug misuse but only few are reported.

Let's continue living like cavemen until the day we start electing learned people into leadership positions.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by oluscofield(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
his manhood lives on
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Xstonertube: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
If she follow me go, na enjoyment go kill am oo
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by stephenisaac948(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

I see nothing shameful here, they left through the same means they came.

If people could celebrate and share testimony when they give birth thereby announcing to the whole world they fvccked whether they used drugs or not we don't know or bother to ask them

I see no justification why people who existed through the same way they came should be mocked.

Even the bible made in clear in Matt. 26:52 " He who lives by the sword, die by the sword"

The same way those who came by fvcck, should equally exist through fvcck.

Shallom!

Bros u have problem
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by stormborn28(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
AuroraB:
Are people still having sex in this country shocked lipsrsealed
yes oooo... Even in this heat season
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by vikstandon(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Can we stop sex for a while?
It is hot these days... One does not need to be satiated during sex; the weather is dehydrating one already; still you are taking turn sweating out and releasing fluid.
See you see death!
Must you die the way you came!
Take it easy; and don't dig harder!
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by TruthSpeaker: 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
HOPE NO FOOD POISONING WAS INVOLVED? DID THEY BOTH TAKE OVERDOSE DRUGS TO ENHANCE SEX?
UNFORTUNATELY AUTOPSY IS STILL VERY PRECARIOUS IN NIGERIA AND IT IS REARLY CONDUCTED
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by tyup(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
franchasng:
Baby harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!

Baby stop! stop! But guyman will mistake it for ecstasy and continues to fire shots till the battalion is leveled, market dismissssss shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by abutreka225(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
devil your customers are on their way ��
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Godmademan(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Could it be a case of murder. It is important that investigators rule out that possibility because I don't see both of them taking enhancers at lethal concentrations except they also took something else that hsd potentiating effect.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Godmademan(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
HOPE NO FOOD POISONING WAS INVOLVED? DID THEY BOTH TAKE OVERDOSE DRUGS TO ENHANCE SEX?
UNFORTUNATELY AUTOPSY IS STILL VERY PRECARIOUS IN NIGERIA AND IT IS REARLY CONDUCTED
False. Autopsies are done. Ideally by law such cases must involve autopsy but prosecution is difficult due to cultural stigma about autopsy. If the families comply then the autopsy will be done
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
dancok:
not all are bad, and besides, u have not met me, all my prayers is get marry this year, so maybe the ones u came across never wanted to settle, let do away chatting here, this is my box Ketikubamidele1985@gmail.com

Hmm....too early to do this again.
No thanks.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Jossibest(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Our goverment what do we do about this? cos many have gon and many are still prepering to die the same way..una no feat make luv without drug or man power?
Waitin dey inside way people dey die folow self?
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by enemyofprogress: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
FOR MEN ONLY

HOW TO AVOID SUDDEN DEATH DURING SEX

Please beware of these killer commands: Don't, REPEAT, dont obey them!!!

1. Harder, harder
2. Jack it man
3. Hit it deep
4. Faster, faster
5. Don't stop.
6. Tear my Womb

Women's work is always work in progress. You can't finish it!!! Somebody did it to the point you met it.
Don’t try to be a hero. In the event of your sudden death, someone else will continue the work.

*A word is good enough for the wise*.

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by enemyofprogress: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
abutreka225:
devil your customers are on their way ��
sharaaaaaap mr saint
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by israelakinsola: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Wetin pen eye no go see for paper
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Ingodwetrust15(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
I have said this before and I will say it again I’m awaiting the day Rivers state will be in the news for something positive
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by DarkJeddi(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ladylite:
She must have had heavenly orgasm. grin

Maybe it is burantashi or monkey de climb the man took.

The drugs may have damaged their liver or heart so excessive pounding plus high blood pressure burst their arteries sad

If his manhood was still erect maybe her spirit was still using it from the other side.
cheesy

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Kamalx123(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
Government should ban sex asap
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by TruthSpeaker: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Godmademan:
False. Autopsies are done. Ideally by law such cases must involve autopsy but prosecution is difficult due to cultural stigma about autopsy. If the families comply then the autopsy will be done

PLEASE KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHERE THIS “FALSE” IS COMING FROM? THIS WAS WHAT I WROTE UNFORTUNATELY AUTOPSY IS STILL VERY PRECARIOUS IN NIGERIA AND IT IS REARLY CONDUCTED“.

GOING BY THE DICTIONARY MEANING OF “PRECARIOUS” AND “RARELY”, PLEASE PROVE TO ME BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT HOW FALSE MY CLAIMS ARE.
YOU HAVE JUST SAID CULTURAL STIGMA MAKES IT DIFFICULT, IN OTHER WORDS IT IS NOT DONE FREQUENTLY (WHICH MEANS IT IS REARLY DONE). OF COURSE BY LAW IT IS A REQUIREMENT IN CASES LIKE THIS.

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by mordred44: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Jst b d 2mins man dat u are..dan alowin all dis gulrs wit dia unread metre 2 finish u wit mouth dat u nt strong
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by ujampie: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
I know the girl personally!!!!... It's indeed a tough one for her family because she's also a bread winner, helping her mom out with selling of food!!!!.... She's in her early20s.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Lugianostar(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sex enhancement drugs for what?

I will not say a word!!!
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ladylite:
She must have had heavenly orgasm. grin

Maybe it is burantashi or monkey de climb the man took.

The drugs may have damaged their liver or heart so excessive pounding plus high blood pressure burst their arteries sad

If his manhood was still erect maybe her spirit was still using it from the other side.

The bolded cracked me up. I never wanted to comment on NL except once in a while but you broke the rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Caseless: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
devilmaycry:
The rate people re dying from sex now....
To fucck go d fear sum people oh grin

The other day a friend of mine told me how he changed his mind from inviting a female friend over for sex....

He was like...wat if she come now,we fucck, sleep and she no wake up...

I was seriously laughing grin
grin grin
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
now what's all the investigations by the police all about?. who do they wanna get arrested?. the guy don die, the Lady self don die, case closed.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by desgiezd(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Why specify that his MANHOOD was still ERECT

It's to show that his manhood lives on!
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by maasoap(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
If a man dies from sex, I think it's understandable. Perhaps, exhaustion leading to heart failure.

But a woman?

I'm thinking the same thing too. Though, we've heard about the woman dying before but not both at the same time unless it had to do with things like generator's fume (carbon ll oxide)

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by bigiyaro(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
this one na draw....no winner!
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by kingsleybrave(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=Islie post=87214900]

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/06/man-lady-die-after-rounds-of-sex-in-port-harcourt/
Some bloggers are just annoying and disgusting in reporting issues
How did the OP knows.....it was a rounds of sex? And how did he also know that it was a "hard sex"......it's really appalling how we handle the stories of the dead ....all in the name of TRAFFIC and TRENDING...
it's high time we start behaving civil.....we shall all die one day .....no one knows "how, where
and ,when ........

This lovers could have been poisoned of a rival who don't want there Union.....
Because I believed this is not there first time they are having sex.....and since they are two lovers they may be used to the patterns and methods at which they have been enjoying there love making.....
God help us all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.