Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,359 members, 7,850,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) (14285 Views)

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by topboss: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol nairaland guys no go kill me o grin,if i talk say she no fine you will call me bitter nd jealous nd i nw i admired her you called me lesbian grin

So u admire Igbo women?

Which part are u into, is it their Ukwu?

U can tell me, ur secret is safe. sad
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Petyprincess(f): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
topboss:

So u admire Igbo women?

Which part are u into, is it their Ukwu?

U can tell me, ur secret is safe. sad
Lol you just making me laugh here grin
Anyways i admire any cute lady be it igbo,yoruba,white,latina,arab etc

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by topboss: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

aye mi temi bami o...

see confession... COME! COME! Them tell u say i be fada ni?

U no sabi road go catholic church? I tire for ur matter shocked
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
She fine scatter but I ain't trippin' if she's not bilingual
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by topboss: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

So, how long have u been a lesbian or known about it. sad
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Ernezee(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by negga4al(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hmm...she's abundant!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by NaijadrivaCars: 12:15am On Mar 08, 2020
solmusdesigns:
too me this is just make up and skin complession

Use your graphics skill to edit her picture naundecided
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nova1988(m): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2020
marvelck:
Meet the most beautiful female lawyer in Nigeria, Barr Stephanie Douglas

She's fresh, adorable, intelligent and super
gorgeous...

Checkout her beautiful pictures below

You can follow her on Instagram @itz_estefania

Med ooo !!!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by westkid001(m): 2:13am On Mar 08, 2020
You call this one beautiful after 20kg makeup...even me Wey be nigga sef fine pass this one if I makeup mtheeeeew

1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by StrikeBack(m): 4:16am On Mar 08, 2020
Useless news!

Wetin concern us with her beauty

Na beauty she dey use win case?

We place too much emphasis on nonsenses
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:26am On Mar 08, 2020
Food for Justice and Justices
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2020
The beautiful ones are not yet borngrin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Goddys(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2020
We4all:

I'm glad you called her a lawyer and not a barrister. The truth is, most Nigerian lawyers have nothing upstairs, and if they eventually become barristers, some never get to practice.

Sometimes, I wonder why anyone would spend 5 years studying law if they're never going to practice.

This is the most ignorant post ever. Who told you law had to do with appearing in court as a barrister only. Litigation is very stressful and not rewarding financially to young lawyers.

Before you exude your ignorance publicly next time, try and get yourself educated
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by TkhGuy(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2022
See Nigeria, this girl soon cross to menopause, all this comment no body talked about marrying her, cos dem know, na case you want settle down with, up 9ja no dey settle down with case.. cos problem with female lawyers na times 20
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by finallybusy: 2:41am On Apr 07, 2023
She's cute, sha. I want a makeup-free picture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ / Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar / Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.