Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Al Mustapha Freed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Mustapha Freed (18005 Views)

MASSOB Loyalists, Al-mustapha, Fasheun, Mrs. Ojukwu Other Storm Owerri / Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Mustapha Freed by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2010
poul the octopus has predicted the release of Al-Mutapha and to  become the next Nigerian president like OBJ and NELSON MANDELA.  This has been unveil by wikileaks the story tellers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by Reference(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2010
Well I think all the time (over ten years ) was enough to determine the extent of his complicity. Whether his actions were philisophical or spontaneous. Then based on sound evidence a proper trial conducted. I mean if the push for his incaceration was by those who believe in human rights and democracy then I expect the moral and legal foundations on which they stand to be severely undermined. I can't imagine how you can justify this sort of thing.

Out of sync however, if the school of thought that says you're legally liable for your bosses actions is correct and credible then we are opening a real pandoras box in our society that could potentially deliver us from many, many societal evils, primarily the don't ask, don't see, don't tell attitude and I will be rubbing my hands in glee hoping the next stop will be every bank worker that aided those executives steal and siphon billions abroad, those workers in oil companies that aid their bosses bunker stolen crude, those personal aides of politicians that snatch ballot boxes and print fake results on their behalf and the very police orderlies that shield them, perhaps companies offering services would be required to verify the state of their clients before advancing goods or services. You know you could go to jail for selling James Ibori a bottle of beer at a pub when you know his income is questionable.

Wow what a rush.
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by theviper1: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2010
for a very long time now,i have refrained from posting on nairaland cos most of the posters are lacking in everything human. it is very callous for someone to post here that killing the yorubas constitutes no crime. the poster should have his balls hanging from a flag-pole. i was in Nigeria  during the Abacha must stay lunacy  and i had a close friend who was terrorising pple with the name of al mustapha. left for me,i will have that cold-blooded killer  staying in jail without trail for the rest of his miserable existence.
what orders was mustapha actually carryng out,was nigeria involved in any war? well most of us actually are talking from their asses instead of their brains and wants to be heard. it will be a major mistake from GEJ to release a man who is worse than Osisikankwu into the xmas streets for cheap political motives. am beginning to re-evaluate my opinion about GEJ. but folks,plz lets keep this rhetorics down and be reasonable.
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by justise: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2010
Kilode?!:

^

You said you were Yoruba earlier on the thread,  yet you agree with someone who said they --> "want Mustapha to continue his good perfected systematic assassination of Yoruba people."

. . . which I believe includes you.

Dude, make up your mind.

I was being sarcastic

Did you not see: are you in any way ding donging Mukina, the superMOD?

I have been banned hundred times already by Mukina for abusing Ibos, and here we have a lunatic running amok with his "Kill all Yorubas slogan."

I am just trying to pokefun at the hypocrisy of the so called MODS, especially Mukina
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by newmi(m): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2010
@pennywise
I think it would be wise if we don't assume his (GEJ) thoughts. thanks
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by Kilode1: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2010
justise:

I was being sarcastic

Did you not see: are you in any way ding donging Mukina, the superMOD?

I have been banned hundred times already by Mukina for abusing Ibos, and here we have a lunatic running amok with his "Kill all Yorubas slogan."

I am just trying to pokefun at the hypocrisy of the so called MODS, especially Mukina

Since I wasn't aware of your posting history, your sarcasm went over my head, I get it now. Thanks for clarifying.

what's your other ID?
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by slap1(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2010
Al-Mustapha was released for lack of evidence and some people have issues with it. Tomorrow the same people will make a basketful of noise about due process and what not. And for the batty anti-GEJs, how many votes will the release of Al-Mustapha fetch GEJ? If a criminal like Mustapha still has clout in the north after over a decade in prison, then the northerners are to be pitied.
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by justise: 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2010
Kilode?!:

Since I wasn't aware of your posting history, your sarcasm went over my head, I get it now. Thanks for clarifying.

what's your other ID?

look at my signature

fstranger aka strangerf aka stranger aka kobojunkii aka kobojokobo aka fstranger2 aka fstranger1 aka killmukina aka rapemukina aka praise101
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by Kilode1: 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2010
justise:

look at my signature

fstranger aka strangerf aka stranger aka kobojunkii aka kobojokobo aka fstranger2 aka fstranger1 aka killmukina aka rapemukina aka praise101

Only you?!!  grin

Wetin be rapemukina?  grin  Odikwa serious o!

I can't believe I've been responding to your posts sha. I'm actually laughing at myself here.  grin

Report him to Mod, hopefully he/she is not a Mod. lol
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by emmatok(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2010
Major Hamzat Al Mustapha targets included businessman Pa Alfred Rewane, Kudirat Abiola, aned Alex Ibru, the publisher of The Guardian.

This is not a tribal issue, so all those YORUBA HATERS SHOULD STFU. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Our judicial  system in this country  is very bad, because i think that TERRORIST  Major Hamzat Al Mustapha should be spending his life time in jail.
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 22, 2010
jheeezz. . . politics much shocked

Better not be a desperate political move by Jonathan undecided
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by LkAdeola(m): 12:53am On Dec 22, 2010
@ Everyone. If you were in his shoes, what will you do?
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by Babalola11: 1:05am On Dec 22, 2010
His 'release' has a clause
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by netotse(m): 2:43am On Dec 22, 2010
first things first, it was the LASG prosecuting Al-mustapha. . .so people mentioning GEJ are only advertising their ignorance

secondly, he still has the charges for kudirat Abiola on his plate so he's not leaving prison anytime soon.

He was just acquited of that case not freed
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by bibelo: 3:09am On Dec 22, 2010
Al-mustapha d bloody major that made GENERALS cry like babies. grin
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by IbroAlhaji: 3:11am On Dec 22, 2010
This appears to be strategic freedom for him and his colleagues but I hope the Judge was "trully and constitutionally" convince that he is innocent of the allegations. If it is a cooked judgement cum freedom, have my word, "all of them should just enjoy it while it last", their position in the prison will not be allotted to anyone else.
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by Musiwa13: 5:42am On Dec 22, 2010
jj
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by Musiwa13: 5:45am On Dec 22, 2010
nigeria is a funny place. this man was behind mass execution of the yoruba people. more of genocide of the yoruba people. many people lost thier life.

i pity nigerian
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by silami(m): 5:59am On Dec 22, 2010
I am so happy because he is my hero. He was trustful and loyal to his master!
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by Rhino5dm: 6:12am On Dec 22, 2010
What justification do people against the release of Al-mustapha have?

He is a bloody murderer, but obj was more. . . . .

Obj was a president but he is equally following order from the president. So dug Abacha or try him postmortantly.

* but i pity Gej for releasing this weapon of masses destruction, i just hope the hit should start from him. Brainless coward!

* Abdulsalam Idiot Abubakar(AIA) its pay back time! First give me back my 2 ghana must go sacks full of evidence incriminating the US officails, Obj, Abacha, IBB, Gen. aliyu gusau,
>>> pls. dont temper with the areas on how Yaradua Sn, Abiola will be taking out.

>>> obj! Your public enemy number one is out, so the clock and time of your death has started 'thicking'
no hard feelings its just gonna be nice and slow.

* to all you mudaF*uc*ke*rs conversating about my life mind your f*u*cking business* 2pac in PAC's life
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by 1025: 6:46am On Dec 22, 2010
for a very long time now,i have refrained from posting on nairaland cos most of the posters are lacking in everything human. it is very callous for someone to post here that killing the yorubas constitutes no crime. the poster should have his balls hanging from a flag-pole. i was in Nigeria during the Abacha must stay lunacy and i had a close friend who was terrorising pple with the name of al mustapha. left for me,i will have that cold-blooded killer staying in jail without trail for the rest of his miserable existence.
what orders was mustapha actually carryng out,was nigeria involved in any war? well most of us actually are talking from their asses instead of their brains and wants to be heard. it will be a major mistake from GEJ to release a man who is worse than Osisikankwu into the xmas streets for cheap political motives. am beginning to re-evaluate my opinion about GEJ. but folks,plz lets keep this rhetorics down and be reasonable.

@the viper,
in military, you are under oath to be loyal to your seniors and the crime of mustapha was obeying his oath of office. he was loyal to his superiors in the military.
are u knowing for the first time why fela called them zombie. tell am to die, tell am to dance, tell am to kill, tell am to sleep. the key word here is obeying the last order.
if u are interested in killing, what do u think about the 1999 killing of two communities in bayelsa and benue respectively by obasanjo who was supposed to be a democratically elected president of nigeria?
every autocratic leader has a strong man especially under the military.
whatever crime mustapha committed with his gun under abacha, ribadu committed same with his pens under obasanjo.
if nigerians who are always one sided in their judgements(selective justice) cld hold mustapha for ten yrs without trail, why did ribadu refuse to show up in any court and still recieved presidential pardon? the answer is simply because his master is still alive and very relevant in the governance of the country.
the constitution of nigeria is not responsible for the illegal detension of mustapha rather obasanjo is. my annoyance is why mustaphe wasted time in killing obasanjo when he was in their net?
no matter how u look at it, there is no way a man can stay 10 yrs without trial. is either u have nothing to try him of or u have a different purpose from what u are telling us.
did mustapha kill bola ige? if no who did and why is nobody answering for that? is ibru and kudirat more important than bola ige?
we have deciets in charge of this useless country.
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by igboboy1(m): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2010
yorubas always try hard to differentiate themselves from our mallams of the north when in reality they are mallam too, Half of yorubas talk, pray and dress like mallams anyway, and even are almajiris like them,
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by Olalimits(m): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2010
Why   would  a serial  killer   lyk   him   be   released
Wow,this  is   injustice   in   play
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by Sagamite(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2010
Musiwa,:

nigeria is a funny place. this man was behind mass execution of the yoruba people. more of genocide of the yoruba people. many people lost thier life.

i pity nigerian

What genocide? Do you take Igbo?

Why don't you buy a dictionary and look up genocide to know how to use the word. Dictionaries nowadays normally give examples of use in sentence context apart from definition.

silami:

I am so happy because he is my hero. He was trustful and loyal to his master!

He is your hero because he was trustful and loyal in killing and looting?
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by Rhino5dm: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2010
Major!!
This is the hit list.

Gej(might be excluded when he retrieve is brain)
obj. . . . .5 shots in the head

Atiku. . . . . Shot On sight! Apply osisi kankwu method cos they are same.

IBB. . . . . . .should be taking out with his entire family member.

Abdulsalam . . . . . . Dont waste your bullet on the slowpoke, sticks will be enough

Gen. gusau. . . . . . . . Make it public at a cross road!

Tony anenih. . . . . . . .bleep hi to death

T.Y Danjuma. . . . . . . . Deny the loon seeing his psychiatric doctor for one week. Shikenan!

Ciroma,odili,bode goerge,femi fani kayode,turai,orji kalu,olusegun agagu,dimeji bankole, david fu*c*king mark, mike aandoaka, Adamu Aleiro, Alao Akala, shehu shema, Isah yuguda,. . . . . . . . Gas chamber.

KILL THEM ALL!!!!!

Re: Al Mustapha Freed by kodewrita(m): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2010
With all the compromises that GEJ seems to be making, I am starting to believe that he will end up selling us down the river. He's just a thieving politician like the rest of them.
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by haboosa(m): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2010
Rhino.5dm:

Major!!
This is the hit list.

Gej(might be excluded when he retrieve is brain)
obj. . . . .5 shots in the head

Atiku. . . . . Shot On sight! Apply osisi kankwu method cos they are same.

IBB. . . . . . .should be taking out with his entire family member.

Abdulsalam . . . . . . Dont waste your bullet on the not-so-smart person, sticks will be enough

Gen. gusau. . . . . . . . Make it public at a cross road!

Tony anenih. . . . . . . .bleep hi to death

T.Y Danjuma. . . . . . . . Deny the loon seeing his psychiatric doctor for one week. Shikenan!

Ciroma,odili,bode goerge,femi fani kayode,turai,orji kalu,olusegun agagu,dimeji bankole, david fu*c*king mark, mike aandoaka, Adamu Aleiro, Alao Akala, shehu shema, Isah yuguda,. . . . . . . . Gas chamber.

KILL THEM ALL!!!!!

@ Rhino What is that? do you want to employed Jerry Rawlings revolutionary skill in Nigerian?
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by justise: 8:32am On Dec 22, 2010
Sagamite:

What genocide? Do you take Igbo?

Why don't you buy a dictionary and look up genocide to know how to use the word. Dictionaries nowadays normally give examples of use in sentence context apart from definition.

He is your hero because he was trustful and loyal in killing and looting?

Is that all you come up with?
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by chosen04(f): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2010
If the state cannot prosecutor Al Mustapha for 12 years, I dont see the reason to continue keeping him in jail forever.
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by chino11(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2010
The report just reaching us confirmed that the Action Congress of Nigeria ACN has intensified discussion with Northern emirs to lobby Al Mustapha to fly the flag of ACN in the 2011 presidential election. When Al Mustapha was contacted last night he confirmed that some chieftains of ACN has visited him while in prison to draft him into the presidential elections immediately they got wind of the fact that he will be released anytime in early December. He however have not made a clear statement on whether he has accepted the offer or not,
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by hollars(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2010
chino11:

The report just reaching us confirmed that the Action Congress of Nigeria ACN has intensified discussion with Northern emirs to lobby Al Mustapha to fly the flag of ACN in the 2011 presidential election. When Al Mustapha was contacted last night he confirmed that some chieftains of ACN has visited him while in prison to draft him into the presidential elections immediately they got wind of the fact that he will be released anytime in early December. He however have not made a clear statement on whether he has accepted the offer or not,

source?,
with that badt guy, ACN will not just lose the seat but lose their integrity,
Re: Al Mustapha Freed by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2010
chosen04:

If the state cannot prosecutor Al Mustapha for 12 years, I dont see the reason to continue keeping him in jail forever.
Actually,the next trial will surely see him spending the rest of his life in prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PENGASSAN Insists On Strike / Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga / Buhari Seeks Senate's Approval For $5.5bn Foreign Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.