Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,465 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Want To Get Married? (6015 Views)

THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / Why Do You Want To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by timpaker(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2010
I'm scared of marriage. i'm just gonna stick to TUFACE's plan and get them kids and flex tight with real young babes. don't want nagging and possessive gyals around.
sowee thats my humble opinion.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by timpaker(m): 12:06am On Dec 23, 2010
i have got one kid already and one is on the way both from different mother. na only God go help me.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by OAM4J: 12:18am On Dec 23, 2010
interesting question. . . subscribing
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 23, 2010
OAM4J:

interesting question. . . subscribing
answer the thread jor

@post

About 6 yrs ago. Traditional wedding in Ekiti state was so beautiful.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Kunbee: 12:31am On Dec 23, 2010
Cos i have to grin
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by OAM4J: 1:29am On Dec 23, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

answer the thread jor

Did I tell you am about to get married?

After all, you are not legal yet, when you turn 18 and ready to marry me, I will answer the question  cool

@ topic

because of ileke - idi, I mean the real ileke in idi (waist beads) grin
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by chocobunny(f): 4:57am On Dec 23, 2010
cos am ready to settle down. these boys just want to play, and I dont know what woman wants to be played with. I am ready to make one man happy and to cater to his needs, not be some idiots play thing. I have a lot of love to give a man and Im ready to pack up and go wherever in this world he wants us to settle down and spend my nights with him.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by chocobunny(f): 4:59am On Dec 23, 2010
smiley
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by SmashingM(f): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2010
Because I want to be with the person i love and cherish. Like someone rightly said earlier, i want to have legitimate sex, i'm tired of all the conscience thing.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by neowelsh(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2010
Even if i cant fulfil d 10 commandments, i can @least fulfil d scripture dat says go in 2world and multiply and i dont want 2have my kids out of wedlock, so ve got 2mari 2fulfil dat. tongue
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by hexcraft(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2010
NL is da bomb!

Getting married is different from staying married. Apart from the many reason other Nlanders have deposited, I candid aswer is thus:
It is the best thing that can happen to a man especially when he truly finds his bone for bone.
Life it self is stressful and also narrow. Nothing Good comes easy, name them, education, getting a good job, making a living, getting ur first ride (not the one your folks gets for you), truely, those things that you truely seek and got on your own. Its becomes more interesting when you crown it with STAYING MARRIED. Everybody were given different graces, gift, destinies. Find yours and stick to it but certianly, getting married was one of them. - Gen. 2: 18-25.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by LeStylo: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2010
Marriage sucks!
Only getting married cos it's a human trait, just like eating else u starve to death! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Atreides(f): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2010
Because i wanna have kids. . Lets not deceive ourselves;love,companionship,blah blah blah are all well and good,but the main purpose of marriage is to start a family.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MrCork3: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
Marraige is a NO NO, _ I hate kids angry
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Atreides(f): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2010
Eeehn? 'Hate' kids? Thats strong. . What exactly do you hate about them? And does that mean you're not gonna have kids some day?
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kodewrita(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2010
Many reasons
1. Love
2.Companionship
3. Helper to assist in many tasks
4. Anatomical/Biological : Certain aspects of my anatomy are designed to fit into certain receptacles and the jigsaw must be assembled. enough said.
5. I need to complete the cycle and unleash the next set.
6. Consolidation of costs and Increase in earning capacity: Same roof, same pots, Same bed(most important), different income sources
7. Societal. So all you married people can stop stylishly reminding me with Married couples' fellowship, couples' night, married men meeting, Married & Responsible and countless other married sh*t.
8. Peace of mind. So that my sisters, friends , MUM can stop match-making me with dumb girls with big b**bies.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kodewrita(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2010
Just to comment on the above: Because its a jigsaw puzzle, you need to test a lot of pieces to find one that fits.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2010
MARRIAGE!! Scared and shaking!

i NO FIT!

takes off!

Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MrCork3: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2010
Atreides:

Eeehn? 'Hate' kids? Thats strong. . What exactly do you hate about them? And does that mean you're not gonna have kids some day?

kids? Hell Nooo. they run around like rabbits angry
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsEve2(f): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2010
Atreides:

No, he is barren.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by slap1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

No, he is barren.
You mean impotent?
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MrCork3: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

No, he is barren.

erm hold up, U taxi driver. madam, May i remind u that my Badonki is 17inches, gademmmit! angry
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Atreides(f): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

ohh?
Mrs, Eve:

No, he is barren.   
ohhhhhh. . I see. .@Oga Cork,my bad. . This must be a rather sensitive issue for u. .Sorry to have brought it up.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by mamagee3(f): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

Marraige is a NO NO, _[b] I hate kids angry[/b]
And Kids hate you! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Dsense(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
grin grin grin grin

!!Mr Cork:

Psycho angry
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsEve2(f): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2010
Hey Dsense suga! kiss
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MrCork3: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2010
mama-gee:

And Kids hate you! grin grin grin

mama-gee <<<<<< My sooon 2be baby mama wink
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsEve2(f): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2010
So, you don't hate kids? undecided
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MrCork3: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2010
Cant stand kids, i swaaar. thery loook like rabbbits out of control angry
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Christopherblings: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2010
to have a home and a very happy family.oh is dat not cute
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by persist: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2010
I don't know if anyone has given a goood thought at life. But I have made money for a couple of years and it is quite boring spending it alone.I need a woman to take care of who will in turn take care of me. I need a companion to trust when I am in trouble an there is no one to confide in. I need to go to bed  @ night and wake up in the morning next to a shining star who will reinvigorate me everyday.I want to invest the money I have in bringing up another souls (Kids are lovely by the way). I want to get out of my coding chair and Go play on the fields with my children . pet them when they are angry. Care for them when they are in need. Above all I want to do this legitiamtely knowing nobody is going to get my ass for stealing " bread ." yes the bread of life.

I can give you 1001 reason why I want to get married! It boring staying alone and I ain't no Playa. Why won't anyone want to get married ? smiley
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by adaphik(f): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2010
kodewrita:

Many reasons
1. Love
2.Companionship
3. Helper to assist in many tasks
4. Anatomical/Biological : Certain aspects of my anatomy are designed to fit into certain receptacles and the jigsaw must be assembled. enough said.
5. I need to complete the cycle and unleash the next set.
6. Consolidation of costs and Increase in earning capacity: Same roof, same pots, Same bed(most important), different income sources
7. Societal. So all you married people can stop stylishly reminding me with Married couples' fellowship, couples' night, married men meeting, Married & Responsible and countless other married excreta.
8. Peace of mind. So that my sisters, friends , MUM can stop match-making me with dumb girls with big b**bies.
Correcttttt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? / How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) / Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.