Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (112952 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! I just dnt understand why married people cheat! If you are tired of the relationship why can't you just leave peacefully? She's a disgrace to womanhood!!!

One of the reasons married people cheat is because most guys marry women they can't sexually satisfy
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by openmine(m): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
emkz:

Bros, I think it's time to stop propagating the myth of virgin ladies. Cheating must be examined on a case by case basis.

There was a story of a guy who married a virgin and was transferred to Dubai after. While processing the relocation for his wife, he ensured she was well catered for and visited him periodically. Six months later into his relocation to Dubai, his purported virgin wife was been gbenshed on a regular by his gateman.

He found out and was confused as to what to do.

PS: If some women do not have sex for some time, a chimpazee with a penis becomes attractive, virgin or non-virgin. If you look, many of these cheating wives/girlfriends do not cheat with men better than their husbands/boyfriends, they step down to their actual level. We were here when a girlfriend decided to have 3some with her man's jobless best friend whom he housed, and the man decided to make a video to humiliate her instead of fleeing from her, and the girl was answering questions on camera; what does that say about her? Therefore, if any woman cheats on you as a husband or boyfriend, it reflects poorly on her, not on you and don't let it. Don't fight her or the man to prove that you are a man. Yes, it is hard, but the best thing to do to such a wife is to forgive her (which most times you'd regret) or leave the marriage and grant her freedom to continue her waywardness.
Simple!
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by toprealman: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.
Sorry to burst your bubble. There are ample cases of virgins turning to public bicycle after eating that one fruit. We also have cases of confirmed street hustlers turning to an angel after marriage.
Case study: Nigerians in diaspora coming back to Nigeria to pick a "virgin wife". Most end up living a life of regret.

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Jonathan39: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
You might be right
Nn3muka:

Experienced bad guys end up with people they think/assume are good girls, may be a virgin until she tastes the forbidden fruit and realizes what she's been missing.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by oluwasegun007(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Womado...
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by hardeydara213(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
I think the brother is not around
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by CaptainFM1: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
So why are the men fighting? What are they fighting over? To be honest, if it is me I will walk out and let them finish. I'll even say 'sorry' to them for accidentally disturbing them. When they have finished, I will conduct mini marriage ceremony for them, collect dowry from him and give them my blessing. I will even help his new wife pack her things inside his car and if his car doesn't start, I will help him push it.

So easy to say!
Your blood will be boiling like 120degC and you will be ready to destroy them both.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by wisdomkid: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
delishpot:

Are you minding women? A man can never and has never done such a thing in the history of creation. This is too much to swallow.

cool
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Hedonisst: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nn3muka:
If you are a brolosho, you will end up with an olosho.
If you patronize prostitutes, you will end up with kajad akuna aka retired hoe.
If you are a responsible man, a responsible woman will locate u
What you give is what you get.

Will you shut up

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by openmine(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Korllami007:

So, you mean all the people that go to church are morality upright because they preach morality in church.

This one turn human behaviors that can change at anytime or be concealed to logic. Nothing we no go hear for nairaland. grin grin grin
No mind her!
She thinks everything in life is black and white!
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Desmond007guy: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
I guess you are still very very young. Don't be too confident to defend a man pls

Are you minding women? A man can never and has never done such a thing in the history of creation. This is too much to swallow. [/quote]
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Comedian2019: 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xisnin:

The foolish concubine is lucky to escape with his life, he will never try such again.
...and the "proud" husband thinks his life is safe with an unfaithful woman?
I wish him the best grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Amanda4life: 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.

My uncle married a virgin but she was busy sleeping with a man, and afterwards left the marriage.

Virgin are worst.

By the time they get to know the sweetness of it

U don finish.

She must leave

7 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by nairamaniac: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by maasoap(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:
THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY.

No one catches someone in such act and you still find the defaulter waxing stronger rather than being demeaned and shameful.

It was because people who caught them were not barbaric or violent. Serious would have resulted into serious serious begging.

Secondly, she further went ahead to bring such into her matrimonial home.
Something remains fishy here

Not new and won't be the last time to see this kind thing. There was one that happened some years back, the husband was a mopol. He was informed, so set the trap. You know what he did? He shot the man, the man ran out of the house, he ran few meters and collapsed, died! Just like that.

Not to talk of being CAUGHT in the act by Family Members as well.

May be it was a trap
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Omalichabby(f): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

This is pointless
Even a virgin WILL and CAN cheat sir

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by ursullalinda(f): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
delishpot:

Are you minding women? A man can never and has never done such a thing in the history of creation. This is too much to swallow.

Don't go there oh.....I know a man that brings different women into his matrimonial home....both sex are guilty.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Amanda4life: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by maasoap(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
ZuesGOD:
I know cheating is bad but it's only foolishness, poverty and stupidity that will allow any man or guy to have sex in the home of either a married woman or a lady in another relationship.

Bring her to your house or use a safe hotel.

If you want to sleep with a married woman or cheat with a lady in another relationship, Try and get money so atleast you can afford a decent and safe hotel or take the woman to your home or apartment.

No man will burst into your apartment even if he sees you taking his wife in.

Or no man will go into a decent hotel to cause a scene even if he sees you going in the hotel with his wife.

Ideally, you're right but it wasn't like that for one man we read his story here last year. The married woman lied to him that she was single and she was used to visiting the guy who happened to be single and living in another town regularly. The youth from the husband's town traced the married woman to that man's house in another town, caught them together and killed the guy right in his house.
But you have a valid point. Away matches are not good for men

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by hkidola00(m): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
3mere:
true , but the question is , where can we find them ?�
there a bountiful virgins in d north
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Swinger60(f): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
iLegendd:

How To Know Your Wife Will Cheat Even Before Marriage by iClef: 8:56am On Feb 21

If you're a rich man and you see a lady you like, try to know if her ex or current boyfriend is a bad boy or a good-bad guy.

Most of these bad boys are great in bed, but don't have much money for marriage. Women love the emotional rollercoaster and sex they get from these men and they are emotionally attached to them.

Sadly, when she realizes she's getting old and these guys don't seem ready to settle down, they'll dump them and get married to YOU, the working class, who is set for marriage with a functional job and monthly salary.

If your case is this, have it in mind that your woman will 100% cheat on you no matter what. You and that ex will keep sharing her and one of your kids won't be yours.

Listen: it doesn't matter how religious or faithful your woman is or claims to be, she will cheat on you with that particular ex, at least twice.

Cheating is a taboo, but taboo sex is the sweetest on earth. So, do a background check to know who was her ex. Failure to do this is the collapse of your marriage.

Cheating is like masturbation. There are people who will vow they'll no longer masturbate, but 3 months later, they'll accidentally find themselves doing it again. I know lots of women who masturbate.

A lot of them stopped, but before you know it, they resume. This is exactly how cheating is. It's a taboo, so it's sweet, exciting, and fun. Whatever stimulates the sweet part of the brain, the body wants it more at all cost as long as the owner of the body won't by caught.

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/5698470/how-know-wife-cheat-even
Uncle, I only have few questions to ask..,

Why can't the working class husband be great in bed like the ex bad bfs?

Is it too much to ask for a man to be great in bed and satisfy his wife?
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by salford1: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
The husband no get koboko. The whip would have reset the adulterers brains.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Ken4agent(m): 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Twoclans:
Did I just see the side guy still touching her ass lipsrsealed

Men I weak grin
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by niyidenrele: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

...Oga ,being a virgin alone can not guarantee a happy marriage,..so ,are you saying,men who married virgin don't cheat ,if they cheat ,why do you think they do ?..among what makes a happy home , virgin is just one of many ....do you believe in the sayings that , CHANGE IS CONSTANT?.. meaning,due to dexterity in human character, there is no certainty that people behavior will be same till they die...and if I may ask ,show me any statistics from world acclaimed psychologist that says ,a virgin woman can never cheat in marriage, remember all women were once a virgin,sth causes them to be prostitute,both "crude and sophisticated"

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Knsley(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
Can still be staged for viewers.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by enigmaticlion: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
See what Buhari caused ooooo
Made4naijalove:
A trending video on social media shows the moment a married woman was caught in bed with a man she brought into her matrimonial home.

The married woman invited her ‘side guy‘ into her matrimonial home but was caught by her husband and his family in bed with him. One of the family member made a video of her on a towel while the man was being confronted by some of the people present.

The woman can be heard defending the ‘Side guy’.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW9G45L29fs

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by kevotek1000(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

Who told you that? Some will still play away match... All will pray for is a good husband and wife with fear of God.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
CaptainFM1:

So easy to say!
Your blood will be boiling like 120degC and you will be ready to destroy them both.

Not I. No human has that kind of power and control over me and I am not that insecure. What am I going to be angry about? That someone else took over an adulterous wife from my hands? Or that someone else stole my property? I don't think that way. I think it is very silly to fight over a particular woman when they are all over the place for the taking. Women are not exactly that scarce a commodity.

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Skmoda360(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
crackhouse:
Yoruba people. Una well done oòooo
you want to start abi? If I give you knock for head now em go say I wicked.....omoale nie undecided
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by fykes(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nn3muka:
If you are a brolosho, you will end up with an olosho.
If you patronize prostitutes, you will end up with kajad akuna aka retired hoe.
If you are a responsible man, a responsible woman will locate u
What you give is what you get.
On this matter, truer words has never been spoken
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by iLegendd(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
Swinger60:
Uncle, I only have few questions to ask..,

Why can't the working class husband be great in bed like the ex bad bfs?

Is it too much to ask for a man to be great in bed and satisfy his wife?

The working class has been brainwashed by the society do only 3 things if they want to attain success

1. Read academic books only and get good grades — avoid women till you're made
2. Get a job with the good grades and get a car/house
3. Get married to a beautiful woman and start manufacturing babies

This is the stage most working class people go through, so they don't know much about sex or sexuality. All they know is either how to solve mathematics, how to blow grammar, or how to fix electronics.

For the bad boys, a lot of them still go to school, but they also mingle with the opposite sex and understand how to handle them in bed and in their dramas.

These working class are too busy starting from school days to marriage time, so they don't have time to think about their sex game. Whenever they notice they didn't last longer in bed to satisfy their women, they use money to buy sex drugs without knowing the women they married are already used to bad boys who have natural stamina in bed and can give them that squirting orgásms they crave.

It can be natural stamina or learned from a book. Sadly, MOST working class don't read such books because they think they are rich and are bigger than that.

At this point, the woman secretly goes back to that bad guy who knows his game to take one shot. If she doesn't get caught after the first shot, she'll go back for more and more until she gets caught or get gets caught.

It's as simple as that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by kayalla(f): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
shame! and they had to post it online?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.