Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum (13505 Views)

BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) / My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). / "I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by CindyBotuonye(f): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Iceyjays:
For that ur small mind you get big yansh abi
Of course not.. I don’t have ass at all sef. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
potbelly:
Lefulefu... Martin0...

This man thinks he is the only one... grin grin
grin we all die inside the ukwu grin

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
CindyBotuonye:

really u dont have azz cheesy
are u not the one i am seeing on ur dp or na another girl pix u use? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by rex444(m): 5:30am On Mar 11, 2020
we all have our own obsessions oooo....
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Iceyjays(m): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2020
CindyBotuonye:

Can you stand up from that sit let me see if the ass is big or flat? grin
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by AgentGoat: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2020
Cc Hhenryy grin
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2020
CindyBotuonye:
���� So how is this our business���
cheesy you have small yansh..u sounds pained tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:
No be all big bum bum dey make sense. Wait till Dem UnCloth, you go know what's up.
Don't be obsessed. I wouldn't date an ugly girl just because she has a big bum bum.

But you would hit it huh?

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by manGODDED: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2020
CindyBotuonye:

hello baby
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2020
biGDhAp:

But you would hit it huh?

Hell yeah, with the lights off.
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by pepemendy(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2020
CindyBotuonye:

All I can see is big tummy

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by pepemendy(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2020
idoms:
I like thick women. I like the shape it turns me on. My future girlfriend and wife must have big bum bum. I don't know why I am obsessed. I like big boobs too but whenever I see a woman with big yansh my heart will start pounding.
For me It's big yansh or nothing. In school I've always wanted to date the girl with the biggest yansh but it was not possible. I am not willing to settle for anything less.

You need to move to South Africa, if you know you know
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by czarr(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
lefulefu:
bros are u blind?...that thing no be ass na.

I think say u get phd for ass matters grin
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by holsconcept(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
For someone who likes to explore during sex, too big yansh is displeasing. There is a position u will not enjoy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Lovexme(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
CindyBotuonye:
���� So how is this our business���

He'll soon make you his business.
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
swiz123:
Does this look like the diary section??
Who cares about your obsession? undecided undecided

You are mad in complexion Sir lol
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
czarr:
bros are u blind?...that thing no be ass na.

I think say u get phd for ass matters grin
let her stand up let us asses it well cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by CindyBotuonye(f): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
Lol...hahahahahaha. That’s me tho,but the ass is small. Only what I have is big tummy like the other guy said cry cry
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by CindyBotuonye(f): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Okay,lemme set the record straight
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by CindyBotuonye(f): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
This one is a recent picture I took last month.i don’t really like taking pictures tho.....Stay pressed cool

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
CindyBotuonye:

Lol...hahahahahaha. That’s me tho,but the ass is small. Only what I have is big tummy like the other guy said cry cry
guys will always critisize cheesy.the azz dont look small though the way u sitting really doesnt give the azz justice grin
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
CindyBotuonye:
This one is a recent picture I took last month... the first picture I posted was from beginning of last 2 years. Stay pressed cool
i said it cheesy cheesy cheesy
oya czarrmthe doubter come and see the ukwu cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by drejr(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Men should start reasoning like men ..
Me too love big bum bum �

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by CindyBotuonye(f): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
i said it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol.sometimes I just love pulling people’s legs.. I look so much better in person but I love downplaying myself online. It’s always fun watching the expression on a guy’s face when he sees me physically. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
holsconcept:
For someone who likes to explore during sex, too big yansh is displeasing. There is a position u will not enjoy.

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by CindyBotuonye(f): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Heistman:
cheesy you have small yansh..u sounds pained tongue
Lol,you’re right.. am so pained. Lol..
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by CindyBotuonye(f): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
guys will always critisize cheesy.the azz dont look small though the way u sitting really doesnt give the azz justice grin
You really have PhD in ass management, not every guy can know this. I don’t know how to pose for pictures,that’s why I don’t really like taking pictures. Most times,my pictures don’t turn up. But you just got me even with a bad picture. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
CindyBotuonye:

Lol,you’re right.. am so pained. Lol..
eyah sorry ehn. U too start dey squat na
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
CindyBotuonye:
This one is a recent picture I took last month.i don’t really like taking pictures tho.....Stay pressed cool

oh bwoooooooy

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Fmghewzy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Randy100:
Always keep your eyes up when looking at a woman. The beauty of a woman is on the breast.

Bro you have sense
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Skmoda360(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
CindyBotuonye:

Lol.sometimes I just love pulling people’s legs.. I look so much better in person but I love downplaying myself online. It’s always fun watching the expression on a guy’s face when he sees me physically. grin cheesy
you are really a trouble in full caption.....mahn!!! I love fine package...make I check whether my babe no dey around tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Okoroawusa: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
lefulefu:
It's possible say she no get ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Figure Out This Picture Quiz Is It Murder Or Suicide? / Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! / Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.