Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum (13504 Views)

BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) / My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). / "I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Okoroawusa: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
CindyBotuonye:
This one is a recent picture I took last month.i don’t really like taking pictures tho.....Stay pressed cool
Jesu!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lefulefu.....I don't talk am e don happen...I don't talk am e don happen

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Randy100: 5:49am On Mar 14, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Bro you have sense
And wisdom is not far from you bro.
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by succri(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Future gf nd wife ...lol nde dreamer
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by placeofallure(f): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
LIVINGICON:

I am not trying to be boastful but i doubt if you have seen up to a quarter of nude big ass that i have seen and banged. So keep quiet
You've sampled many, right?
If they're so much of an eyesore, what keeps you going back to get more?

Some people just like to body shame us for nothing!

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
placeofallure:

.. how come you possess a big tits and ass together .. it's not possible
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Hisduchess(f): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
CindyBotuonye:
Okay,lemme set the record straight

Happy birthday
More wins

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by placeofallure(f): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. how come you possess a big tits and ass together .. it's not possible

Wow! You must know me so well
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
placeofallure:
.. do I ?
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
placeofallure:
.. do I ?
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by placeofallure(f): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. do I ?
If not, where do you draw your inference from then?
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
placeofallure:
.. do I ?
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
placeofallure:

My third leg just can't refuse to stop walking, i guess. Hope yours is moderate
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
placeofallure:

If not, where do you draw your inference from then?
saw your post on a boob thread where you quoted someone that was gift 10 females one Victoria Secret bra or something.

you did say you have big boobs
and Here you are on a big ass thread .

from what you posted I could tell you probably have a big booty..

it's just an assumption though..

so do you posses the two?

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by placeofallure(f): 2:38am On Mar 15, 2020
biGDhAp:
saw your post on a boob thread where you quoted someone that was gift 10 females one Victoria Secret bra or something.

you did say you have big boobs
and Here you are on a big ass thread .

from what you posted I could tell you probably have a big booty..

it's just an assumption though..

so do you posses the two?

I know Mr. FBI that you would've checked my previous posts. I just wanna confirm. And it's Yes to your question.
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2020
placeofallure:

I know Mr. FBI that you would've checked my previous posts. I just wanna confirm. And it's Yes to your question.
.. lol .. I didn't go screening your comments.. I only remembered you making that comment..

yeah well.. since you made the post, my eyes has always been on you. don't get it twisted. I'm not stalking you oo..

I just have a thing for females with both assset.. *winks*
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by placeofallure(f): 7:36am On Mar 15, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. lol .. I didn't go screening your comments.. I only remembered you making that comment..

yeah well.. since you made the post, my eyes has always been on you. don't get it twisted. I'm not stalking you oo..

I just have a thing for females with both assset.. *winks*

Whatever..
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2020
You are not alone bro
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2020
placeofallure:

Whatever..
.. is this a positive whatever or otherwise?? *smiles*

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by placeofallure(f): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. is this a positive whatever or otherwise?? *smiles*

Positive vibes emanating from here always.
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
placeofallure:

Positive vibes emanating from here always.
cool . cool .. keep being positive baby

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2020
CindyBotuonye:
This one is a recent picture I took last month.i don’t really like taking pictures tho.....Stay pressed cool
damn girl!! shocked kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Succulent: These Curvy Ladies Will Make You Go Gagaz. (image) / Figure Out This Picture Quiz Is It Murder Or Suicide? / Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.