Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

A Love Letter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Love Letter (841 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Love Letter by violent(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2010
read and enjoy, feel free to copy the format!

Re: A Love Letter by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2010
^^cute. so. . . errm what is the point of this again? undecided
we all know Cork loves me already lol grin
Re: A Love Letter by violent(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
wink wink
Re: A Love Letter by Dsense(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
OP.
We have seen and heard this so so many many times . . . .We wana sleep now! tongue
Re: A Love Letter by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2010
angry
Re: A Love Letter by violent(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2010
D-sense:

OP.
We have seen and heard this so so many many times . . . .We wana sleep now! tongue

Seriously?. . wow! some of us were privy to other forms of formal education, forgive us if we find this strange and hilarious!
Re: A Love Letter by violent(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

angry

ah, my lady. . don't you give me that face. . .I am still addicted to your channel you know
Re: A Love Letter by Mobinga: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2010
grin grin Wowzer!!  grin grin That letter is just Hilarious.
Re: A Love Letter by Dsense(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2010
violent:

Seriously?. . wow! some of us were privy to other forms of formal education, forgive us if we find this strange and hilarious!
You must be high on Taba! angry . . . You this stinky e-goat!
Re: A Love Letter by violent(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2010
D-sense:

You must be high on Taba! angry . . . You this stinky e-goat!

You must be high on sugar, you chubby puke-inducing little pr'ick!
Re: A Love Letter by Dsense(m): 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2010
violent:

You must be high on sugar, you chubby puke-inducing little pr'ick!
The father of your children angry
Re: A Love Letter by violent(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2010
D-sense:

The father of your children angry

classic!

I would have said the same to you, but i probably would be referring to the poor house boy who is clearly not guilty of your crimes
Re: A Love Letter by Dsense(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2010
^^Get out . . . . Don't leme meet you for coner oooo
Re: A Love Letter by violent(m): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2010
D-sense:

^^Get out . . . . Don't leme meet you for coner oooo

No bro, i don't swing that way, if you ask Mr Cork politely, he might be able to oblige your request!
Re: A Love Letter by Dsense(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2010
^^Ogunfe
Re: A Love Letter by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 24, 2010
violent:

ah, my lady. . don't you give me that face. . .I am still addicted to your channel you know
grin lol. u and d-sense are something else.
Re: A Love Letter by yusuf2(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2010
passing by, sees d-sense and violent exchanging blows, tried to separate but got one on the face, walking away thinking "i shld ve mind my own business"
Re: A Love Letter by 190: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2010
Classic

So you meant Mr.cock wrote that,

He certainly get dumber and dumber each tyme
Re: A Love Letter by davedozz(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2010
I kinda like this, so much to learn from grin
Re: A Love Letter by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2010
Lol. Cute.
Re: A Love Letter by zealot4me(f): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2010
this person na great writer ohh lol
Re: A Love Letter by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2010
we ve read this letter before naaaaaaa. its old school
Re: A Love Letter by 677ano(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2010
??
Re: A Love Letter by Dsense(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2010
toba:

we ve read this letter before naaaaaaa. its old school
Abi ooo . , That's what i was telling the dumb poster oooo. . But . . . . undecided
Re: A Love Letter by violent(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
D-sense:

Abi ooo . ,  That's what i was telling the[b] dumb poster[/b] oooo. . But  . . . .  undecided

Funny i never thought you were serious all along, now i understand that your initial aim on the first comment is just to get me to trade words with you, but hey, you are too daft for my type, like my nursery school teacher, Mrs Brenda will say, "never pick a fight with a pig, you'd both become dirty and the pig will end up feeling amused". . . in this case, you, sir, are the pig!. . and i, violent, would pretend you are just a dot on this page. . .
Re: A Love Letter by InesQor(m): 12:19am On Dec 25, 2010
Yield:

Lol. Cute.
Yield speaks my mind here. grin
Re: A Love Letter by doncampos: 2:27am On Dec 25, 2010
@ D-sense,

No need for all that, be an adult. The above letter might be old stuff but its my first time seeing it, I'm sure a lot of people are seeing it for their first time too.

@Violent,

Do u, old school or new school, post them
Re: A Love Letter by Dsense(m): 5:20am On Dec 25, 2010
violent:

Funny i never thought you were serious all along, now i understand that your initial aim on the first comment is just to get me to trade words with you, but hey, you are too daft for my type, like my nursery school teacher, Mrs Brenda will say, "never pick a fight with a pig, you'd both become dirty and the pig will end up feeling amused". . . in this case, you, sir, are the pig!. . and i, violent, would pretend you are just a dot on this page. . .

You called me name . . .right?
But i ll walk away,won't reply you!
I wasn't serious bout my previous comments actually but . . . .you have just . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: A Love Letter by chikeorji123(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2010
violent:

please easy, But what do u intend to achieve by displaying this letter of a Guy?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Seriously / What Is Wrong With Marrying At 24 For A Guy? / Real Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.