Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women (16727 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Naomila: 6:34am On Mar 19, 2020
......Go on with your story I was in a hurry didn't really read the message...my bad smiley......
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by michlins(m): 6:36am On Mar 19, 2020
Tell your story and help people out. If you listen to the lies and psychopaths here, you might want to believe you're the devil but believe me, you haven't done half of what they do

1 Like

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by michlins(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2020
Naomila:
And you're proud of it...damn you got no shame
virgin Mary good morning. How's your son Jesus
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by freethinker01: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Naomila:
And you're proud of it...damn you got no shame
This is a faceless forum, who knows who you might be behind the keyboard, maybe a prostitute
Just saying, nothing personal.

9 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by FatherBona: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2020
freethinker01:

This is a faceless forum, who knows who you might be behind the keyboard, maybe a prostitute.
Just saying, nothing personal.
You really have a thing for hitting the nail on the head bro.
Well done

2 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by GreatResearcher: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

obviously the above in bold is a damn lie... if you were, you wouldnt need to cheat on your wife or so easily be enticed by women, duh!
Doing fine might be in financial aspect or career wise

2 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Nearbyproperty(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2020
Any person can knack anybody. I gat no problem with that, @op has no story to tell.just want to draw your guys attention.that's marketing strategy.every other writers adopt these method to draw audience attention.
Every advertising firm employ it to sale their product.

1 Like

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by fishbone11(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2020
Nearbyproperty:
Any person can knack anybody. I gat no problem with that, @op has no story to tell.just want to draw your guys attention.that's marketing strategy.every other writers adopt these method to draw audience attention.
So what he's selling is how to blow people's wife abi? If u look very well, u will find out that these useless comments are from kids that are in secondary schools that can't even think before writing.

5 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by drnoel: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2020
chukxie:
Make una let the man talk na. Haba!
Before I got married, I had sex with a few married women, too. All Chinese! Them like black prick but them can pretend die! Anyways since getting married several years ago, I've NEVER 'played away match', and I don't intend to.

Nothing new there

1 Like

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by chukxie(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2020
drnoel:

Nothing new there

And who said it was something new? Sex has been with mankind since the days of Adam and Eve.
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by drnoel: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2020
chukxie:

And who said it was something new? Sex has been with mankind since the days of Adam and Eve.

The foreign women liking exotic meat is not new
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by chukxie(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2020
drnoel:

The foreign women liking [b]exotic mea[/b]t is not new

Hahaha! @ exotic meat grin That's not really new either! True talk Chinese women dey pretend. But once you can speak Chinese, have a crib of your own, and don't appear / sound aggressive, them go give you kpekus on a platter.

1 Like

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2020
rockafela:
People are celebrating better achievements, see what someone is celebrating.
Did u even read d write up?? Or u r jst intellectually dull
Smh

3 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Nearbyproperty:
Ok my marketing strategist. Where's the product
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2020
See as oloriburuku ppl dey cast stone here and there.. sad una no Sabi read
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Breezy90(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2020
The op have not even dropped the story some idiots here are already castigating him

Get a life

1 Like

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by rockafela(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Inyikalum:

Did u even read d write up?? Or u r jst intellectually dull
Smh
how is this your business?
ignoramus.
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Collins4u1(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Post nau
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Richmark030: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2020
Lemme patiently sit and wait
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Omar09(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
I hate it when someone starts telling a story like Nigerian movie directors. Na wa oh! Kwomplete it ni...

2 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by ubunja(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Omar09:
I hate it when someone starts telling a story like Nigerian movie directors. Na wa oh! Kwomplete it ni...
you can phone him and ask him to come complete it. His number is available on NL.
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Omar09(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
ubunja:
you can phone him and ask him to come complete it. His number is available on NL.

Lol cheesy grin grin I didn't think of that... I will do that straight up! Why will carry part 1 and split it into two? Eh?
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by GANAYAD: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
Foolish people,always ready to claim holier than thou on top another man matter,
Just bcus u no do 1 out a thousand sins does not make u holy

Bros continue abeg

Note. If dem Bleep your wife and no b rape, oga face your wife not the fuckee
That's 2 adults decision

8 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by ubunja(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Omar09:

Lol cheesy grin grin I didn't think of that... I will do that straight up! Why will carry part 1 and split it into two? Eh?
in guessing negative responses has scared him off. But I don't know.

1 Like

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by alexiseagle: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Uncle tell us a story
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Sammyimpostor: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Oyah na
I'm waiting for the stories please
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Omar09(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
ubunja:
in guessing negative responses has scared him off. But I don't know.

He's weak. He should come back

1 Like

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
angry angry
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by zexy2030(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
he is just watching comments like I'm doing now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Adgideon(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Repent or no repent, confession or no confession ur wife will also be banged, no story and any attempt to drive her when caught let me hold the Tunder till them
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by BareFacedLies(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Married women get fûcked all the time, nothing special here!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Longest Married Couple Celebrates 81st Anniversary / Redpill Wisdom Nuggets / Video:dog Trying To Put Penis Into Lady Vagina By Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.