Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women (16729 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by BareFacedLies(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
GANAYAD:
Foolish people,always ready to claim holier than thou on top another man matter,
Just bcus u no do 1 out a thousand sins does not make u holy

Bros continue abeg

Note. If dem Bleep your wife and no b rape, oga face your wife not the fuckee
That's 2 adults decision

No you got it wrong, the wife is the fuckee while the man is the fucker grin

4 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Allsingles: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Let us hear from you before judging you.
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by sofiscatedmoron: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
The 18 of them must be afonja women,,, thats how they roll,,
Marriage means nothing to them

6 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
remonics:
This is not a show of sexual prowess. I just feel like sharing the story hoping that I might be liberated,and also for posterity sake. Am in my early forties, married and doing fine. I have had affairs severally with married women,most of which were instigated by the women or by virtue of my sexual sensitivity. I will take my time to tell you how it all started. Pls note that the aim of the story is to encourage parents to take proper care of their kids. If I get abused so much,I might be discouraged. If you are a young adult, u might be experiencing this. As for more me it has ended,but I still feel bad each time I reminisce.

Create a new handle to share your story

I bet people want to learn from you in a bad or good way

3 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by GANAYAD: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
BareFacedLies:

No your got it wrong, the wife is the fuckee while the man is the fucker grin

Thanks brother man for enlighten me, one cold beer for you
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Anneka101(f): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
This OP no serious ooo.

Well am following........
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by OttHin: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
What a great achievement
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by femi4: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
Married man fvcked married woman

No emotions attached, nobody get hurts
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Bleep the OP he has no bleeping story to tell. It's all lies
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Generalissimo75(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Oh! Not again...
Sophisticatedmoron ?
What more can I say?
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by sofiscatedmoron: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Generalissimo75:

Oh! Not again...
Sophisticated slowpoke?
What more can I say?
U don't need to say much
Afonjas are sophisticated moronns
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Generalissimo75(m): 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

U don't need to say much
Afonjas are sophisticated moronns

From the abundance of the mind the mouth speaks. I'm not surprised.
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by sofiscatedmoron: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Generalissimo75:

From the abundance of the mind the mouth speaks. I'm not surprised.
U dont need to be surprised, google sophisticated moronns
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by biobash(m): 7:20am On Mar 20, 2020
remonics:
This is not a show of sexual prowess. I just feel like sharing the story hoping that I might be liberated,and also for posterity sake. Am in my early forties, married and doing fine. I have had affairs severally with married women,most of which were instigated by the women or by virtue of my sexual sensitivity. I will take my time to tell you how it all started. Pls note that the aim of the story is to encourage parents to take proper care of their kids. If I get abused so much,I might be discouraged. If you are a young adult, u might be experiencing this. As for more me it has ended,but I still feel bad each time I reminisce.

@OP, don't be discouraged, come and finish it ooo, I am still waiting for the part 2.
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by remonics: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Adgideon:
Repent or no repent, confession or no confession ur wife will also be banged, no story and any attempt to drive her when caught let me hold the Tunder till them
yes. What goes round comes around boy. I have no issue with that. May God forgive my sins of yesteryears.

5 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by remonics: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
It all started in 1985,I was barely 8. My elder sis used to have a friend aunty Bimpe. She was 23,and both was reading for WASC. They used to study together till daybreak. Pls note that this was a period where passing exams meant breakthrough in life. Being the only boy ,my role was to keep vigil with them. Aunty Bimpe then used to call me "my husband". Parents should pls discourage anyone calling their children such pet names.it is always more than the eyes can see.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Kobicove(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
remonics:
It all started in 1985,I was barely 8. My elder sis used to have a friend aunty Bimpe. She was 23,and both was reading for WASC. They used to study together till daybreak. Pls note that this was a period where passing exams meant breakthrough in life. Being the only boy ,my role was to keep vigil with them. Aunty Bimpe then used to call me "my husband". Parents should pls discourage anyone calling their children such pet names.it is always more than the eyes can see.

Continue, we're listening...

1 Like

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Nadoson1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
continue sir

1 Like

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by ubunja(m): 6:18am On Mar 21, 2020
Kobicove:

Continue, we're listening...
lol
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by phemy36(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2020
Nadoson1:
continue sir
Lol
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by biobash(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2020
remonics:

following... calling children my wife or my husband should be discouraged.

4 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by OneChanceTaxi: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
What part of
" most of which were instigated by the women" didn't you understand.
He will gain nothing in trying to convince you so shut your trap and read the story, otherwise switch off your data and stop masturbating over someone's thread.

my peace I leave you

That guy is the biggest MANGINA virtue signaling SIMP I've ever seen on this forum.

The problem with simps like him is that they think by putting guys down they're accumulating 'sexual points' with women, but the truth is that women hate soyboys like that mofo! angry

2 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

I have banged both Igbo and Yoruba married women, it cuts across tribes grin

2 Likes

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by michlins(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Without being told, I knew it had to do with boy child abuse. Now no one will care cause it's a boy but it's time we start caring for the boys as much as the girls

1 Like

Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by sofiscatedmoron: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I have banged both Igbo and Yoruba married women, it cuts across tribes grin
Whatever u wish u can archieve it grin
We are all free to make a wish
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Gforce2019: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
You would soon be jail. Continue
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by butterfly777(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2020
Where is the op? Common.
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Nadoson1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
more update pls
Re: So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
butterfly777:
Where is the op? Common.
He'll complete the thread in the next 52 years

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head / Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.