Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? (48767 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? by Honeydenz(f): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
adidaprima:
This is a very serious blunder you want to commit !

Because kids have emerged you cannot go your separate ways. If there were no kids then it would have been much easier walking out.

If you leave your kids with him who will take care of them ?

Will the man you want to get married love the idea of harbouring another man's kids in his house ?

Will your mind be at peace if your kids are not with you?

Pray to God for forgiveness and pray fervently for divine wisdom to avoid mistakes several persons have made that turn kids into menace to society!
There's nothing that destroys marriage faster than Poverty. If a woman has a job or handwork she's wouldnt be so scared of divorce or separation. And men do alot or incredible things when there's no or shortage of finance to run the day to day activities of a home. A man is quick to tell a wife to pack her things and go when the woman is not contributing financially to the welfare of a home. If not, he would think twice!
Re: No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? by frozen70(f): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Remijuice:
Please Forgive my Grammar.

A man and a woman living together as husband and wife with kid(s) but are not legally Married. That is, no Traditional or Court Wedding.

If one of them decides not interested in the Union, should he/she go to court before they are Separated?

Modified: If there is no Divorce Proceedings, what happens to the kids?

They should peacefully go their separate ways

There was no formal marriage activities binding them

They met and started living they should also separate themselves

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge / She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. / Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.