Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Do Men Cry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Cry? (3328 Views)

What Makes Men Cry! / Men Cry Too / Do Real Men Cry? Must Real Men Show No Emotion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Cry? by dulaman: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2010
a friend told me that men don't cry no matter how they are heartbroken.they concealed the pain in them and hats it.is it true?
Re: Do Men Cry? by MrsEve2(f): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2010
Yes, they do. A man cried because a Jamaican chick dumped him for being Nigerian. Go figure. undecided
Re: Do Men Cry? by 190: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2010
Yeah i cry especially when it has to do with emotional stuff

The last tyme i cried was when i lost my grand ma,

I cried twice in the last 4days cos my Girlfriend was misbehaving too,

** cry cry cry cry**
Re: Do Men Cry? by MrsEve2(f): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2010
Hmmm. Tell the girlfriend GOOD JOB!
Re: Do Men Cry? by 190: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Hmmm.  Tell the girlfriend GOOD JOB!
LMAO, trust me, I gave her headache for making me cry!! grin grin grin
Re: Do Men Cry? by MrsEve2(f): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2010
It felt good to beat your hairy chest huh? undecided
Re: Do Men Cry? by lagbaja20: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2010
I have never cried because of girl trouble; and I will never cry because of a girl or as a result of something having to do with girlfriend/marital issues! Girls to me are to be used, paid off and dumped!

There are better things in life
Re: Do Men Cry? by 190: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

It felt good to beat your hairy chest huh? undecided

Sorry i aint hairy!! undecided undecided
Re: Do Men Cry? by macalurs(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2010
I cry. I'm also very violent- ha!
Re: Do Men Cry? by Phate07(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2010

Have never cried before. angry
Re: Do Men Cry? by 2good(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2010
Only time I cried in the last 15 years was when I saw the coffin of my dad being interred. Did not even cry when I saw the body before the burrial.
Concerning women issue, I cannot cry no matter what because my heart became kind of hardened after many bad experiences with girls while growing up. Seems like I have an emotional shock absorber that makes feel nothing when a girl walks out of my life.
Re: Do Men Cry? by macsignor(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
If you mean crying for a girl, I used to do it to get what I want. Though I'm not into that life style anymore.
Re: Do Men Cry? by 1one: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Hmmm. Tell the girlfriend GOOD JOB!
Abeg keep quiet! Let's hear word, you too dey like proove wetin you no be.
Re: Do Men Cry? by Dno1gurl(f): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2010
Yep they do! smiley
Re: Do Men Cry? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2010
@poster
unless that person is HEARTLESS, then what your friend told you is BS.
forget about relationship, what about mourning, physical pain, tears of joy etc.
anyone out there who tells you that they DO NOT CRY for any reason are the weakest one of them all!
Re: Do Men Cry? by livedit(f): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
Men are human creatures, right? Why wouldn't they cry? At some point in their life, they will cry. Heck, you are born into this life crying. Even Jesus wept and we are made in the image of Him. Now if you want to be specific about it saying, do men cry over their "relationships" is a different story. Some men do, some don't. My fiance likes to say, he is very macho, but I've seen him cry. I love a man that is in touch with his emotions and isn't afraid to show them sometimes. That means he loves and trust me enough to show him true self in my presence. So that's a awesome feeling to livedit.
Re: Do Men Cry? by racheal84(f): 3:14am On Dec 28, 2010
livedit:

Men are human creatures, right? Why wouldn't they cry? At some point in their life, they will cry. Heck, you are born into this life crying. Even Jesus wept and we are made in the image of Him. Now if you want to be specific about it saying, do men cry over their "relationships" is a different story. Some men do, some don't. My fiance likes to say, he is very macho, but I've seen him cry. I love a man that is in touch with his emotions and isn't afraid to show them sometimes. That means he loves and trust me enough to show him true self in my presence. So that's a awesome feeling to livedit.

i agree with you,

I have also seen my husband cry. not alot but i have.
Re: Do Men Cry? by lagbaja20: 3:17am On Dec 28, 2010
racheal84:

i agree with you,

I have also seen my husband cry. not alot but i have.

Your husband must be one of those weak White men

Very immature people

Nigerians do not cry!
Re: Do Men Cry? by playette4u: 3:46am On Dec 28, 2010
I turn on the waterworks at every opportunity tongue so if my man does the same undecided i will have to upgrade to a more masculine specie. grin grin

Seriously,its good for men to show their emotional and vulnerable side every once in a while but it should not be over the top otherwise its can be off putting and should i daresay,very feminine.
Re: Do Men Cry? by xgel: 4:28am On Dec 28, 2010
Real men cry.Real men know that crying is healthy.Real men have feeling.
Re: Do Men Cry? by MrsEve2(f): 4:58am On Dec 28, 2010
lagbaja20:

Your husband must be one of those weak White men

Very immature people

Nigerians do not cry!

I suggest you view profiles and read threads more often. Her husband is Nigerian.
Re: Do Men Cry? by MrsEve2(f): 5:00am On Dec 28, 2010
Ladies do a few waterworks. It works like a charm! grin Come to think of it, (muttering some tears)
Be right back!
Re: Do Men Cry? by chika98: 5:03am On Dec 28, 2010
When a man cries in front of a girl nothing makes him more vulnerable than that.  As a woman to see your man cry in front of you is something you should respect that he cares enough to be that way with you

How old are you lot opening these topics anyway?  15?
Re: Do Men Cry? by badguy3: 5:51am On Dec 28, 2010
real mans don't cry angry
Re: Do Men Cry? by lagbaja20: 5:56am On Dec 28, 2010
bad-guy:

real[b] mans [/b] don't cry angry

ofcourse

How many real 'mans' do you have in your family?
Re: Do Men Cry? by sweetguy10(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2010
who told you real men don't cry ? some weeks ago my GF and I argued about something and she frustrated me so much that I hit her , instead of her to be the one crying I was the one crying and telling her why would she let me hit her .She was so surprised that she joined me in crying ,very funny huh ?
Re: Do Men Cry? by md4real(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2010
sweetguy10:

who told you real men don't cry ? some weeks ago my GF and I argued about something and she frustrated me so much that I hit her , instead of her to be the one crying I was the one crying and telling her why would she let me hit her .She was so surprised that she joined me in crying ,very funny huh ?
and now you think you are a real man? bloody psychopath hitting a woman
Re: Do Men Cry? by badguy3: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2010
ofcourse

How many real 'mans' do you have in your family?

I and my father. we hav not cry before. And will never angry angry

and now you think you are a real man? bloody psychopath hittin[b][/b]g a woman

Dont mine him.
Re: Do Men Cry? by AmaraGeorge(f): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2010
God! I wish they do.
Re: Do Men Cry? by MrsEve2(f): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2010
What about men crying over a good heavenly feeling?
Re: Do Men Cry? by dulaman: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2010
@chika98, am 25, so i don teyy. But personaly i dnt see my self crying for a woman.say wetin hapen? Na charm? Jst Looking at it from a real naija guy not like SWEETGUY10 that beat his girl and start crying.dis is nt d defitn of real men ma guy.
Re: Do Men Cry? by dempeople(m): 1:21am On Dec 29, 2010
I can't remember crying, even when my first business crumbled in 2003. Not because I don't want to but rather, its the way I was designed! Its not in me to cry. Its one of the wishes of my girlfriend though. . . to see me drop a tear.  angry angry angry

Also ask Oladipo Diya whether men cry. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. He'll tell you that he's the weeping general.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date / 6 Things Girls Notice In Guys / HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.