Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... (5974 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm, never knew anyone gives a hoot about how i am faring, thanks, yeah I am fine. You know I am hated deeply on this forum and I like it. tongue

Without being hated you can't succeed. It a price everyone who wants to be successful must pay.

Honestly, it's not really hate, but a mixture of varied opinions and jealousy. At the end, people let the emotion out and it sounds like hate.

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by IamPlato(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:
Extra info for my abusers in case they arrive to abuse me soon.

When you're jobless like me, but you keep receiving money every month without doing anything, what should you be called?

1. Arrogant
2. Scammer
3. Idîot
4. Smart
5. Bad guy
6. Lucky

The correct answer will go home with a cool gift.
SMART

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by IamPlato(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:

What if I'm twins like my dad? (Though, the second one fell from nurse's hand after birth and died).
you Sent Somebody 110k? In This Coro season? Bro biko Remove The 100k and Send Me 10k urgent Need

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
IamPlato:
you Sent Somebody 110k? In This Coro season? Bro biko Remove The 100k and Send Me 10k urgent Need

I sent to someone I know in person, not a stranger.

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by IamPlato(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:

I sent to someone I know in person, not a stranger.
shocked shocked shocked na me you give savage reply

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
IamPlato:
shocked shocked shocked na me you give savage reply

I was just being honest, no harm.

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by GreetMe(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dude you type like that iLegend guy. If you're him, don't tow the clout path man, you're one of the reasonable guys on this app.

No offence.

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
GreetMe:
Dude you type like that iLegend guy. If you're him, don't tow the clout path man, you're one of the reasonable guys on this app.

No offence.

I like opinions, but I discard it and try it based on my idea first. If my idea doesn't work, then I revert to the opinion, then compare and contrast. At the moment, my ideas are still working, so I won't be using opinions for now.

Anyway, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by RussianKGB: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
iClef:

At least, spell like an adult by ending your sentence or statement with a period.

All these depressed adults that refused to learn and improve themselves. Always roaming Nairaland looking for threads by kids to comment on.
[/s]

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
RussianKGB:

Lol.

The grandpa dey fear to type in words this time around. Hahahahaha.
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Froshloaded: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:

When you're jobless like me, but you keep receiving money every month without doing anything, what should you be called?

1. Arrogant
2. Scammer
3. Idîot
4. Smart
5. Bad guy
6. Lucky

Scammer

My Gift
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by rex444(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
after this lockdown,many of us should have to go for mental checkup

2 Likes

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Froshloaded:

Scammer

My Gift

Lol. F9.

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
rex444:
after this lockdown,many of us should have to go for mental checkup

That's true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by IamPlato(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:

I was just being honest, no harm.
yea I Know. Nothing Personal
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Petyprincess(f): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ilegendd continue to peper us jare grin Your post usually cures my boredom in this coronavirus period grin

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Froshloaded: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:

Lol. F9.
What's the right answer grin
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Froshloaded:

What's the right answer grin

It's right in front of you.

#Smile.

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Petyprincess:
Ilegendd continue to peper us jare grin Your post usually cures my boredom in this coronavirus period grin

I can also cure your konji until you won't see your period.

#Smile.

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Froshloaded: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:

#Smile.
Haaaaaaaa grin
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
IamPlato:
yea I Know. Nothing Personal

Glad to hear.
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Petyprincess(f): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:

#Smile.
Lol you not serious grin

2 Likes

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by RussianKGB: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
iClef:

Lol.

The grandpa dey fear to type in words this time around. Hahahahaha.

[/s]

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Dlee1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
As I opened this thread to read Iclef's post and I said " no way, iclef cannot be gay, how on earth did he get all the experience that he put up on nairaland about ladies?"
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Dlee1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:

1. Arrogant
2. Scammer
3. Idîot
4. Smart
5. Bad guy
6. Lucky

Smart.

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by TheSourcerer: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:

Eyaa, I'm so hurt.

#Smile.
i'm guessing youre happy the way you are , if youre happy , I'm happy cool
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Gandollaar(f): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:
Mr. Foolbuster, I know you're on suspension, but when you regain your freedom, come here to drop your savage abuse and get some likes and shares to feel good about yourself.

I'm one of those who always like your negative comments about me. I love liking negative comments about me because it makes the commenter feel good as if his/her opinion matters and it keeps them hooked to come back in subsequent post to drop more bomb and get more likes. It's additive.

Their joy is just the likes and shares they get. This is what Mark Zuckerberg is using to keep people addicted on his platform — social validation with the help of likes, love, and share.

MadeInChezen2, drop your bomb let's read, laugh, share, and like.

Since I don't have a job and never will, I have so much free time to goof around as usual.
Stylishly wailing so he starts to feel guilty and backs off? Whatever.

But can you take a little advice from an old timer, I think you are just a boy who has a very lot to learn in life. If truly your money grows on grass, you should invest and grow it to yield more money, rather than waste your time masturbating all over NL.
But then again, you are just a boy.

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by kullozone(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Your face Ju... but you dey try sha.
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
Stylishly wailing so he starts to feel guilty and backs off? Whatever.

But can you take a little advice from an old timer, I think you are just a boy who has a very lot to learn in life. If truly your money grows on grass, you should invest and grow it to yield more money, rather than waste your time masturbating all over NL.
But then again, you are just a boy.

Okay.
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
i'm guessing youre happy the way you are , if youre happy , I'm happy cool

Okay.
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dlee1:
As I opened this thread to read Iclef's post and I said " no way, iclef cannot be gay, how on earth did he get all the experience that he put up on nairaland about ladies?"

Lol. Just teasing people.
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol you not serious grin

I'm serious. I'm a period stopper.

#Smile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman / "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... / I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.