Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... (5960 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
kullozone:
Your face Ju... but you dey try sha.

Okay.
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Rules7: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Any giveaway Sir,
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Viserion: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:
Extra info for my abusers in case they arrive to abuse me soon.

When you're jobless like me, but you keep receiving money every month without doing anything, what should you be called?

1. Arrogant
2. Scammer
3. Idîot
4. Smart
5. Bad guy
6. Lucky

The correct answer will go home with a cool gift.
I say no 4. smart
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Millenniumlady(f): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:

I sent to someone I know in person, not a stranger.
Hi can we get to no each other l love your personality lol smiley
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Millenniumlady(f): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

You this girl angry
The girl your mama warned you about sad
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Hi can we get to no each other l love your personality lol smiley

Definitely. I'm always honest, so I'll tell you the truth from start. "I'm a heart breaker and I'm single."

#Smile.
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Rules7: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:

Definitely. I'm always honest, so I'll tell you the truth from start. "I'm a heart breaker and I'm single."

#Smile.
Any giveaway Sir
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Millenniumlady(f): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
iClef:

#Smile.
Let's date first so stop predicting the future...... I love how strong you are and wel... smiley
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
The girl your mama warned you about sad
Corona fall on you tongue
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Millenniumlady(f): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Corona fall on you tongue
We're both in the room isolating tongue
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Let's date first so stop predicting the future...... I love how strong you are and wel... smiley

I'm a bad person, but in a good way. I like your boldness. I have only been in 3 relationships and I ended all because of distance and decided to stay single forever till marriage (2022). Those 3 girls are still my friends — they said it's hard to let go.

I have lots of female friends and only 1 male friend, so can you cope? I hardly hide anything except how much I have in all my accounts.

Remember the first line, "I'm a bad person, but in a good way."

Be warned! #Smile.

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
We're both in the room isolating tongue
wink
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Millenniumlady(f): 5:24am On Mar 28, 2020
iClef:

I'm a bad person, but in a good way. I like your boldness. I have only been in 3 relationships and I ended all because of distance and decided to stay single forever till marriage (2022). Those 3 girls are still my friends — they said it's hard to let go.

I have lots of female friends and only 1 male friend, so can you cope? I hardly hide anything except how much I have in all my accounts.

Be warned! #Smile.
YES i can cope i like your personality

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2020
Millenniumlady:
YES i can cope i like your personality

Hidden post: Highlight to read.

Hmm. I truly love your confidence and boldness, but long distance is not my thing and also, I love using the Internet only for business, not dating.

Though, I will forever have you as a good friend and would love to do business with you online one day.

For your kind of boldness, I know you won't see this as rejection because most women get angry easily when a guy doesn't oblige — it hurts their ego and self-esteem. I know you're not such a sissy woman.

What is the last 3 digits of your WhatsApp number? You don't need to quote this post because I'll delete it later.

1 Like

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Froshloaded: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2020
iClef:

Hmm
Passing by
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

Hmm
Passing by

Go back home before I flog you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Millenniumlady(f): 6:05am On Mar 29, 2020
iClef:

Hmm. I truly love your confidence and boldness, but long distance is not my thing and also, I love using the Internet only for business, not dating.

Though, I will forever have you as a good friend and would love to do business with you online one day.

For your kind of boldness, I know you won't see this as rejection because most women get angry easily when a guy doesn't oblige — it hurts their ego and self-esteem. I know you're not such a sissy woman.

What is the last 3 digits of your WhatsApp number? You don't need to quote this post because I'll delete it later.

lol it's fyn i understand 258
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Gotten. Kindly send me a message on WhatsApp with the number on my profile and I'll reply you with my personal line. You don't need to reply this message.
Re: SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... by oxiide22(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2020
iClef:

Be warned! #Smile.
don't trust this girl I legend she got hidden motives

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Uses Of Condom You Never Knew / Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) / Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.