Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (76171 Views)

Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by gcof(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Millz404:
Moving from a country with 81 confirmed cases to a country with over 82,000 cases and over 1000 deaths....

even if Nigeria's figure is underestimated, it is nothing near the american confirmed cases

well goodluck to them....that's if they will even want to go

click on my signature if you run a business
they have a better chance of survival in US than in Nigeria. You think because only those we know their names are testing positive in Nigeria means they are the only ones with the virus? It is because they are the ones who have access to be tested or haven’t you read stories of people being turned back at test centres. Nigerians you are on your own

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2020
eldoradoxx:
When tens and hundreds of thousands of Nigerians get infected with Covid 19 with multiple deaths and no hospital to treat the sick and the government wants to enforce a look down an economy where over 80% of the citizens feeds from hand to mouth, those whose income and ability to feed depend on daily income, the masses will revolt knowing fully well that their leaders afflicted themselves and invariably the people in general with this disease; then the pandemic will lead to mass hysteria and pandemonium. The already overstretched and weak security architect which will itself will also share in the pandemic attack will not be able to contain the fall out crisis of attempting to lockdown everyone to die of hunger indoors by an irresponsible government. America has projected what is about to happen, they are not airlifting their citizens for nothing. They see a violent revolution occasioned by failure to manage this crisis in Nigeria.
May God save us all. We got ourselves into this when we failed to use our brains to vote in the last crucial presidential election.

The first case of covid 19 in Nigeria was discovered in February, the disease has 14 days time frame to manifest, this is ending of March and Isolation centres remain empty, people are not dying in public as it is abroad. There's more to this, it's likely we have some type of immunity to the disease and God factor.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by juman(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2020
Bye bye to them.
They are going back to their corona infested country.

But one cannot blame them.
Africa is shithole continent.
Nigeria was mainly ruined by greedy generals.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by bellotaofeek: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2020
I know UK will soon do the same. Guess what ? Buhari will be number one on board grin
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by idonhammer: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Abeg ask him that question again.

Mizwisdom:

Lol why didn't they see it in their own country with more than 1,500 deaths and 82,000 cases so far? grin

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2020
AirstarKane:

Same here o just what I am thinking. With the disappearance of the president and bomb blast with hmm the killing of the 40 soldiers I just hope we're not ambushed as a country. US has intels and we have less case of corona virus. My brother, I just hope it is not what I am thinking.
I didn't see this before posting.

I don't think it's because of coronavirus.

I wish whatever is happening will only affect the politicians and their family member or their goons and live innocent Nigerians alone

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2020
Aviicci1:
There are US citizens in European countries like France Italy Germany and Netherlands etc but have you heard about any plans to evacuate them ?

Nigerians should be prepared For the worse. If capable

y can't some of you learn how to shut up if you are not current about news going on in d world? why please?Get more knowledge if you know u av 2 comment on every thread here, dis same tin is going to take place for all Americans all ova d world, starting from their neighbours mexico and every oda countries, but see how u r embarassing urself online. all dis rubbish jst 2 paint ur country in bad lights n 4 nl likes dat bring notin 2 ur life.. kip on wailing and prepare 4 d worst u wish 4. see ur fellows liking ur comment. shame

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by AirstarKane(f): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2020
Jaynom:
France sent planes for their citizens too. These guys know something we don't
Exactly my thoughts. There's something happening. Oh God just help us. I am even more scarred about this than the corona virus because how can you expkain 40 soldiers killed and no word from the president jeez we are in deep shit.
A keke driver told e we were already surrounded and they are just waiting for instructions to strike. Because there's really no rationale evacuating your citizen at this time rather than a more deadlier act coming up.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by hush15: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2020
Millz404:

Forget all these forecast bros...how many don "peme"
The virus is spreading no doubts but for some reason the spread is not as bad as you have it in other counties... US, Italy, France etc. I remember US recording its first case not too long ago and then boom 82,000. You sef see road, u no go gree go america now even with their best medicare

If them give me chance I go men... The only reason why so many deaths are not yet recorded is that most of the categories affected are young middle age without any underlying conditions which implies the immune system are still strong but when it gets to the vulnerable ones, then you did be surprised. Secondly, as the number of confirmed cases increases, the scope begins to get wider and the curve that is still flat will spike up at amazing rates. If not for Lagos efforts alone, you won't be saying what you saying and as long as the figures continue to increase, I still say its better run now cos heaven knows why the deaths rates is still been ncurb and I pray it remains curbed.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Aviicci1: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
y can't some of you learn how to shut up if you are not current about news going on in d world? why please?Get more knowledge if you know u av 2 comment on every thread here, dis same tin is going to take place for all Americans all ova d world, starting from their neighbours mexico and every oda countries, but see how u r embarassing urself online. kip on wailing and prepare 4 d worst u wish 4. see ur fellows liking ur comment. shame

You must be one of the foolish people that imam was talking about . You can lick your dad’s balls when you realise what I said is coming into reality . It’s a matter of weeks
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by etrouble: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2020
Good. Go and die in your country. Your people are dying in thousands everyday, go and die with them. Useless racists.

Nigeria is caging Corona. Only one death of someone who has underlining illnesses before Corona took advantage of him. Beside that one casualty, there will be none again. We are Nigerians, we are the giant of the world. We disgraced Ebola and humiliated Lassa Fever, we are killing Corona Virus once and for all.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by buzorcharles(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Nigerians pls use una head for once. USA has corona case of 104,000 is evacuating their citizen in a country with only 81 cases that means they know naija will be hit beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by skyhighweb(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2020
a wise American will know its safer here than there

Looking for a studio to record ur songs? Upload ur tracks www.soundlala.com House ten got you covered 090 7525 2828 LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by AirstarKane(f): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2020
sassysure:

I didn't see this before posting.

I don't think it's because of coronavirus.

I wish whatever is happening will only affect the politicians and their family member or their goons and live innocent Nigerians alone
This virus is a distraction. How can the president be MIA for more than 72 hours jeez
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Person run from Lagos enter Enugu..Corona don dey Enugu now

I never hear any single case from core north...shey I no go go one village for Jigawa like dis
no go Jigawa ooo, Borno state still dey nah....Borno state far well well. From there you fit enter Niger or Chad according to the one wey sweet you pass....thank me later
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by kayzeesoft(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Nigerians should just think about this. France did the same. God go help us for Naija o. Our president is no where to be found.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Lets think and read in between the lines, British Govt are evacuating her citizens from Nigeria. Britain has over 9000 corona cases. Nigeria has less than 70.
America too has decided to commence evacuation of its citizens. America has over 40,000 covid cases as against our less than 70 cases.

Are you guys sure these guys are evacuating their citizens becos of covid?

No one can say the least about Nigeria especially at this time when we dont know where Buhari is.
Osinbajo is super silent. Its like we suddenly dont have a Government.

My people, wetin dey happen?
What is fishing?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by etrouble: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2020
NextD18:
Buhari has been exercising power against Igbos.

It's now time to know how and what he'll do wth those powers watching Trump fly American citizens out of Nigeria despite Airport closure.

Why will Buhari exercise power over USA? USA citizens are dying in thousands everyday in their country, if they want to evacuate others to go and die, why will Buhari stop them? I think Donald Trump Cult Group wants more Americans dead for sacrifice to Lucifer, if not, why will you evacuate your people from a country that has recorded only one death to your country where they are dying in thousands?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by AntiWailer: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2020
Foolish Punch news paper
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by etrouble: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2020
hush15:

If them give me chance I go men... The only reason why so many deaths are not yet recorded is that most of the categories affected are young middle age without any underlying conditions which implies the immune system are still strong but when it gets to the vulnerable ones, then you did be surprised. Secondly, as the number of confirmed cases increases, the scope begins to get wider and the curve that is still flat will spike up at amazing rates. If not for Lagos efforts alone, you won't be saying what you saying and as long as the figures continue to increase, I still say its better run now cos heaven knows why the deaths rates is still been ncurb and I pray it remains curbed.

It seems you like more death just because you hate Buhari, good luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 28, 2020
Millz404:

You missed this part in what i said

Nigeria's case is not as bad as the US case....simple
at least they'd know the people to avoid. USA have more confirmed cases than Italy, Spain and China but have far less death rate so their case looks pretty good to me. Even if thousands of people have died from this virus in Nigeria who is going to confirm? 98% of Nigerian hospitals do not have test kits so we're just wallowing in delusion

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Taiwojon(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Nairalanders who support Buhari and his incompetent regime are Idiots (Idiot is a description not an insult). I find it extremely baffling that a young would waste his youthful energy and cognition defending this level of mediocrity.

Show me one Nairalander who supports the regime and I will tell you how certainly bad his/her future will look like. Idiots!

Richdad

Richdad you don dey vex ni?

that BBQ guy no go like this oooooooo
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ignis: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2020
They got scared when they heard that our president and chief of staff have been evacuated to UK.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Millz404:

You missed this part in what i said

Nigeria's case is not as bad as the US case....simple
Yes, had it been it's as bad people would have been dropping on the streets test or no test

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2020
U.S. that is now the most ravaged country with covid 19?
Nigeria better pass una 4 dis one.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Izigha(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Ayoefa post=87839479]Ain't going nowhere.

Going from frying pan to fire. Much safer to be in Nigeria right now than in the US.

I told my friend who's considering this flight back to the US that he might even catch the danm virus while going through this evacuation.[/quote

No, the US will be safer, cos of treatment. Now focus will be treating the virus, as you can see, it's spreading like wildfire
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by YorubaKinging: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Lol
First the Europeans
Now USA is evacuating it's citizens
Yet you think it's because of coronaVirus

I've been warning you
Yoruba people
War is coming
It's better you prepare for it
Your leaders are Judas,
They have sold you out to the northerners
The blood of Judas still runs in thier veins
The northerners Have been preparing for this for years, well equipped and motivated

But your youths are drunkards, yahoo boys , thieves, lovers of pleasures

What are you going to do?
O Judah
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Mac2016(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Evacuation from 81 to 1093 as at present. From fry pan to fire
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Niggerians are angry as if theu stay they can take care of them.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by blessedchild234(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2020
thats to say maybe theyve found a cure or way to contain the virus.
Further more the whole thing is trying to tell that the outbreak is about to be worse than what we've seen.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Person run from Lagos enter Enugu..Corona don dey Enugu now

I never hear any single case from core north...shey I no go go one village for Jigawa like dis

Is BAUCHI STATE not NORTH again?
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Where are all our traditional herbalist.... At least this is the time to prove them wrong... eheee..

Make Oyibo try traditional things... hmmm going back to the U.S... where is safer

USA... na only you know that answer oooo..!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.