Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (76164 Views)

Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by AmazonHippolyta(f): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
I was born on September, no be everything you see you go copy and paste.

Ebola outbreak started in February 2014 and coronavirus was in December 2019.

Try and verify your information before you share.
Ebola actually started December 2013 not February 2014
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2020
According to Op, 81 cases in a population of over 200 million is exploding... Issokay!!!

I wonder what we would call over 50,000 in a single nation like U.S... undecided

You people just want to be in the bandwagon by all means... I wish you Covid chasers well... Don't go and get jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Valkrie: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-get-ready-for-evacuation-flights-us-tells-citizens-in-nigeria/

These people know what we don't know and what our government is possibly hiding from us...

I wish no crises arise from this corona thing...the military headquarters document circulating online is a pointer couple with signals and concerns from the far north trying to prevent vultures from taking over the country and government...!!

Hmmm....!!
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by lkdolz(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2020
Onnasucs1:
They know that we don't have proper health system to manage your citizens should in case the virus spreads rapidly

Exactly their thought process. If this pandemic get really bad which we hope it doesn't, I think they are better off in their country with better medical attention.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Nigerians are used to panic even if there is no cause for it. What is the big deal if some foreign nationals evacuate their citizens back home. The world is in a war zone, a responsible government will offer to bring back their stranded citizens back home, even if they will die in UK, France or worse USA.
I know if Nigerians had the same type of calamity America is facing today no Nigerian will ever return home.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Millz404:
Moving from a country with 81 confirmed cases to a country with over 82,000 cases and over 1000 deaths....

even if Nigeria's figure is underestimated, it is nothing near the american confirmed cases

well goodluck to them....that's if they will even want to go

click on my signature if you run a business
...Na dem sabi !

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Hypocrit: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2020
AirstarKane:

Exactly my thoughts. There's something happening. Oh God just help us. I am even more scarred about this than the corona virus because how can you expkain 40 soldiers killed and no word from the president jeez we are in deep shit.
A keke driver told e we were already surrounded and they are just waiting for instructions to strike. Because there's really no rationale evacuating your citizen at this time rather than a more deadlier act coming up.
nothing is happening, fear is the worst undoing and that is what is happening to you now. No matter how Nigeria is hit, her case can never be like that of the US, ITALY, SPAIN, FRANCE, CHINA, and nothing is happening outside the virus. What they are doing in Nigeria now they are also doing all over the world. relax, and ease your feeble mind.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Mike008(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2020
Galaticos444:
Where's buhari?Nigeria is now a laughing stock cos of the dullard president

Is Buhari's address the vaccine or cure we need?
Abi you want him to come and talk so that you'll find a reason to mock him?
For the record Buhari has already addressed on the pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by nijiatech78: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2020
I hope they will carry along our over zealous police officers guiding them. Missed placed priority called Nigeria governed by a DULLARD.��‍♂️
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Incandescent(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2020
This is how these useless media houses peddle fear just to generate traffic.

If una like, make una go moon or Saturn.. na una sabi
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by colestephan86: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Jude82: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2020
America will soon ship everyone one with Corona back to their respective country.. Operation Carry your load...Trump is tired grin wink
Nigeria prepare to welcome your brothers home!!!
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Startrendz9ja(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Buhari might be dead...and war is brewing up in Nigeria for power....maybe that's why they are leaving, ......just a thought

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by hush15: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

It seems you like more death just because you hate Buhari, good luck to you.

I see, you a supporter of incompetence. Neway, I wasn't even looking at his direction but since you mentioned him, I don't hate him but its no news that he himself doesn't like himself. What's there to hate about an incompetent fellow?

Am just stating facts that Nigeria doesn't have the capacity to manage an air borne pandemic looking the cases globally and that every country has their hands filled to the brim and I still say it without prejudice that as bad as US case is, they still far better a system to manage crises that Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by hush15: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=etrouble post=87840572]

It seems you like more death just because you hate Buhari, good luck to you.[/quoteI see, you a supporter of incompetence. Neway, I wasn't even looking at his direction but since you mentioned him, I don't hate him but its no news that he himself doesn't like himself. What's there to hate about an incompetent fellow?

Am just stating facts that Nigeria doesn't have the capacity to manage an air borne pandemic looking the cases globally and that every country has their hands filled to the brim and I still say it without prejudice that as bad as US case is, they still far better a system to manage crises that Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Kaysalas(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Valkrie:

These people know what we don't know and what our government is possibly hiding from us...

I wish no crises arise from this corona thing...the military headquarters document circulating online is a pointer couple with signals and concerns from the far north trying to prevent vultures from taking over the country and government...!!

Hmmm....!!
Please could you provide a link to the military doc? i willlike to see them
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Liftedhands(f): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Millz404:
Moving from a country with 81 confirmed cases to a country with over 82,000 cases and over 1000 deaths....

even if Nigeria's figure is underestimated, it is nothing near the american confirmed cases

well goodluck to them....that's if they will even want to go

click on my signature if you run a business
Notwithstanding the figures, they still stand a better chance of surviving it there than over here.

Many will gladly leave.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Tochi2020:

Hahaha

What Of BaBy AnU? Na Small thing Remain e for no enter MaRCh
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Galaticos444: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Mike008:

Is Buhari's address the vaccine or cure we need?
Abi you want him to come and talk so that you'll find a reason to mock him?
ur statement jst confirmed the obvious dat buhari is a dullard and not capable to rule dis country.smh
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Mczilo1: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2020
NextD18:
Buhari has been exercising power against Igbos.

It's now time to know how and what he'll do wth those powers watching Trump fly American citizens out of Nigeria despite Airport closure.
You the so called IPod are very backward in reasoning.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by shogsman(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2020
They understand fully well the doom about to befall us that is why the people will be willing to go back to their country that has the highest case recorded in the world.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by nrexzy: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

He never said Business will resume next week , he said the American Economy needs to come back on by Easter if not it will get harder to restart it and he is right

Did u watch d news or follow his tweet??

Tomorrow u would say he didn't say this

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Niggmatic: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2020
nrexzy:

So d cure for the virus is having test kits and ventilators

U know US currently has the highest infected people and death rate of corona...

Highest infected ? Yes

Highest death rate? Nah, not even close
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ebuclassic18(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2020
They are safer here than in the US
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Oshin56(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2020
dennisworld1:
Hungry virus is about to enter 9ja shocked angry
he don enter already but never show face from its hiding place.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Liftedhands:
Notwithstanding the figures, they still stand a better chance of surviving it there than over here.

Many will gladly leave.
Is not that they stand a better chance, which better chances?, a responsible government will bring back their stranded citizens back home even if they will die in America.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by nrexzy: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2020
Niggmatic:

Highest infected ? Yes

Highest death rate? Nah, not even close

Highest deaths in a day via corona.... Yes
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by GamalNasser: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2020
nrexzy:

Did u watch d news or follow his tweet??

Tomorrow u would say he didn't say this

Do you even know what a ventilator is? If they don't make ventilators how will the shortage be met
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2020
NextD18:
Buhari has been exercising power against Igbos.

It's now time to know how and what he'll do wth those powers watching Trump fly American citizens out of Nigeria despite Airport closure.

There is more Corona in America. The wise ones will refuse to go
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Niggmatic: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2020
nrexzy:

Highest deaths in a day via corona.... Yes

I don't understand what you meant by "highest death in a day vie Corona"
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by bahaushe1: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Let Trump know that Nigeria is a better country in terms of risk of contacting covid 19 than USA right now.

We have only 16% local transmission rate, less 100 confirmed cases, 3 discharges, and only 1 mortality.

It will only gets better for us.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Liftedhands(f): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2020
lagdmark:

Is not that they stand a better chance, which better chances?, a responsible government will bring back their stranded citizens back home even if they will die in America.
True though, however if it comes to hospitalization and management they do have better facility than we do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.