Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (76165 Views)

Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by GamalNasser: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2020
nrexzy:

Good since u know how manufacturing works, so u give a private company order to operate because ur a director, shareholder or what?
Bros manufacturing works based on order...
Simple supply chain...

Place ur order and pay.

That was not an order , Ford has started converting it's assembly line to make Ventilators already , Trump was only encouraging workers to resume and start production once it's ready
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by nrexzy: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

That was not an order , Ford has started converting it's assembly line to make Ventilators already , Trump was only encouraging workers to resume and start production once it's ready

Bros u suppose be diplomat oo u go make am...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by anigbajumo(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Make Dem go nah,was it not yesterday that the new York Governor saying his state needs 30,000 ventilators and just 200 is available.NY Governor and Trump av not been on the same page over the weeks pending is the state that the virus hit most and still counting yet some people are still going to that US,make Dem evacuate their citizen on time make, atleast the congestion and population of lagos will be reduced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Johans1991: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Nairalanders who support Buhari and his incompetent regime are Idiots (Idiot is a description not an insult). I find it extremely baffling that a young would waste his youthful energy and cognition defending this level of mediocrity.

Show me one Nairalander who supports the regime and I will tell you how certainly bad his/her future will look like. Idiots!

Richdad
go meet your parents to tell you your real problem, Buhari is not your problem. People like you and your grandma were shouting no Corona in Nigeria,no Corona in Nigeria. Now when you see reality you begin to blame Buhari.
CHILDREN OF HATE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2020
Ha! This shows that something ominous is about to happen here. We start witnessing deaths like that seen in poultry farms during epidemics. God forgive us our sins
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Lol. This is world war three in modern style
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2020
Be safe out there Nairalanders.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Judybash93(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2020
Millz404:
Moving from a country with 81 confirmed cases to a country with over 82,000 cases and over 1000 deaths....

even if Nigeria's figure is underestimated, it is nothing near the american confirmed cases

well goodluck to them....that's if they will even want to go

click on my signature if you run a business

How many people have we tested in Nigeria?

Moreover, the cases there just peaked at over a 100,000
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Mazel(f): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2020
He's coughing

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by mrkings84(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2020
I TRUST BUHARI, HE WONT ALLOW ANY FUCKING PERSON TO FLY INTO THIS COUNTRY COS HE HAS CLOSED ALL BORDERS....

I TRUST MY PRESIDENT!
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Millz404(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Judybash93:

How many people have we tested in Nigeria?
Moreover, the cases there just peaked at over a 100,000
Test or no test, if people are dying from it, you don't need ncdc to tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by GoldHorse(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2020
".......exploding coronavirus cases in Nigeria..."

Who are the f00ls writing articles at Punch nowadays?! 81 cases and less than 5 deaths in Nigeria versus 104,000 confirmed cases and over 1,700 deaths at the time I am typing this in the US and you call Nigeria own EXPLODING?!!!!..............just to rubbish the government?!!!!

Who are these "omo ales"?!!!

and BTW the Americans are safer here this time around. The thing is getting out of hand where they are heading to. Americans just want to make their "evacuating our citizens" noise as usual

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Mumaraoluwa: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Person run from Lagos enter Enugu..Corona don dey Enugu now

I never hear any single case from core north...shey I no go go one village for Jigawa like dis
pls stay where u are. We don't want u here
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by joshjc(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2020
There will be no spread of the virus like some people are wishing for, what will should be worried about is political crisis,the signs are showing very soon it will manifest, mark my word something big will happen in this country

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Kingluqman(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Believe in Nigerian figure at your own peril.. this thing has hit us so bad. US is just using their head now unlike Nigeria leaders
Millz404:
Moving from a country with 81 confirmed cases to a country with over 82,000 cases and over 1000 deaths....

even if Nigeria's figure is underestimated, it is nothing near the american confirmed cases

well goodluck to them....that's if they will even want to go

click on my signature if you run a business
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by huntax(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2020
NextD18:
Buhari has been exercising power against Igbos.

It's now time to know how and what he'll do wth those powers watching Trump fly American citizens out of Nigeria despite Airport closure.

It's probably due to the Americans being stranded due to the shut down of most businesses. Imagine the amount of money they've been spending on hotels and feeding without anymore income.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by naijaman2225(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2020
LOLZ HERE.... RUNNING FROM THE FRYING PAN INTO THE FIRE.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Richdad50(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2020
An Idiot
Johans1991:
go meet your parents to tell you your real problem, Buhari is not your problem. People like you and your grandma were shouting no Corona in Nigeria,no Corona in Nigeria. Now when you see reality you begin to blame Buhari.
CHILDREN OF HATE
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Patrick4891(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2020
Nawa o.may God save us.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Valkrie: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2020
joshjc:
There will be no spread of the virus like some people are wishing for, what will should be worried about is political crisis,the signs are showing very soon it will manifest, mark my word something big will happen in this country

Yeah..we only wish it does not happen at the cost of the blood of them poor folks...!!

We all need brace up..if not nah road to scatter we dey so..!!
Nigeria is simply not prepared and we like lying to ourselves and always wishing that by the grace of God it would not happen..!!

Our eyes go open and clear once bottles, stones and things begin fly for air...!!
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by joshjc(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2020
Valkrie:

Yeah..we only wish it does not happen at the cost of the blood of them poor folks...!!

We all need brace up..if not nah road to scatter we dey so..!!
Nigeria is simply not prepared and we like lying to ourselves and always wishing that by the grace of God it would not happen..!!

Our eyes go open and clear once bottles, stones and things begin fly for air...!!
that's why will need to be wise, Nigeria is on autopilot
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by DonroxyII: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2020
Does this people know what we don't know. These one they are all evacuating their citizens ... France also.

E be like say me self go evacuate go my village grin ... Na those people wey dey village now go enjoy pass, dem no even know anything dey like corona !! dem own na just farm.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by CoronaVirusPros: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
CHILDREN OF HATE
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Briller: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Ayoefa post=87839479]Ain't going nowhere.

Going from frying pan to fire. Much safer to be in Nigeria right now than in the US.

You know and have seen nothing yet. Expect an implosion that we cannot manage as a country. The clock is ticking. If countries like China and USA are struggling to contain this pandemic, only God can save us.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Mike008(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Galaticos444:
ur statement jst confirmed the obvious dat buhari is a dullard and not capable to rule dis country.smh

He's your President whether he's a dullard or not. Something your non-dullard ass isn't.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Timileyin1234(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2020
See oloriburuku that is making decision for all of us don japa, we tell am to close border e no gree, we tell am to close airway e no gree
E leave us run away now. This virus mus kee u

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Karmaisme(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Nairalanders who support Buhari and his incompetent regime are Idiots (Idiot is a description not an insult). I find it extremely baffling that a young would waste his youthful energy and cognition defending this level of mediocrity.

Show me one Nairalander who supports the regime and I will tell you how certainly bad his/her future will look like. Idiots!

Richdad

is number one on that list.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by mvem(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
eldoradoxx:
When tens and hundreds of thousands of Nigerians get infected with Covid 19 with multiple deaths and no hospital to treat the sick and the government wants to enforce a look down an economy where over 80% of the citizens feeds from hand to mouth, those whose income and ability to feed depend on daily income, the masses will revolt knowing fully well that their leaders afflicted themselves and invariably the people in general with this disease; then the pandemic will lead to mass hysteria and pandemonium. The already overstretched and weak security architect which will itself will also share in the pandemic attack will not be able to contain the fall out crisis of attempting to lockdown everyone to die of hunger indoors by an irresponsible government. America has projected what is about to happen, they are not airlifting their citizens for nothing. They see a violent revolution occasioned by failure to manage this crisis in Nigeria.
May God save us all. We got ourselves into this when we failed to use our brains to vote in the last crucial presidential election.
no one will die...if deaths occur it won't be that of US or so

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by chaloskyx: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
if it gets really bad here as in thousands of deaths lets use the opportunity to overthrow the government and all cabals in Nigeria....after all theres nothing to loose if we are all gonna die from a virus we might as well die fighting the usless governments over the years that subjected us to this due to corruption and bad leaderships over the years
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by rusher14: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
chaloskyx:
if it gets really bad here as in thousands of deaths lets use the opportunity to overthrow the government and all cabals in Nigeria....after all theres nothing to loose if we are all gonna die from a virus we might as well die fighting the usless governments over the years that subjected us to this due to corruption and bad leaderships over the years

Then you would install the leader you like right?
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Brightgem(f): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
januzaj:
That's good. They stand a better chance in US than Nigeria. We don't even have enough testing kits. We have less than 500 ventilators, if shit gets real,our top politicians will be the top priority. For now, we are still holding onto Jack Ma's donations.
I doubt you listen to the news with the they stand a better chance in US than Nigeria comment. Some of you worship this US. Any wise US citizen is better off here at the moment, why will you enter a country with a high rate of deaths and pandemic spreading. Shu!
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Lawsimon(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
There is something US is seeing that we are not seeing.
A possible out of control situation in the coming weeks, so America being a proactive country decided to take this step.
I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.