Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu (47199 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by riri222: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by KunleyY19(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
I love White.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Jostoman: 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by tunene66: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
festacman:

If he doesn't want to speak for whatever reasons, what do you do? Force him. Come on bro, that's treason. Even the constitution doesn't force him to speak except to work to SOLVE problems for which he was elected.

We are free to express our positions and also respect such. I never used the word force.
I believe he should speak at this time period though I cannot compel him to do so
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by awesomedammy: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bro use your head amnot sounding insulting come to the think of it in this present government just point out anything Good they have rendered when Covid-19 is ravaging the house of assembly are agitating on sharing their exotic cars if they do the right thing nobody will wish them death had it been the virus don't not spread among them they would have be thinking of travelling abroad by now most of the Nigeria hospitals they always abandon for treatment is it not what they are running to for survival they lavish the nation's money anyhow let's call a spade a spade as human the deserve nothing than death but God in infinite Mercy will show them Mercy
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Oyerinde16(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Fake news, fake foto, this picture wa s taken two weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by henryhemon(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by eagleu: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Deception at full speed.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by oshaosha2014(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nonsense talk. Nobody elected him to be working from the background. When they want your vote they should “work from background” too.

festacman:
The pitiable thing is that some Nigerians have allowed their HATRED for Buhari to drive them to wish and pray that COVID-19 cases and deaths should escalate in Nigeria so that their hatred and poor rating of Buhari will be justified. Simply malevolent and they will be disappointed.

Let's face it, If God wasn't in control, COVID-19 cases in Nigeria could have been as worse as it is in Italy given that up till early March 2020, Nigerian businessmen were still going to and fro China.

Now, there is no doubt presidential address is politically correct and emotionally fashionable. However, it is meticulous planning and effective actions rather than mere inspirational words that solve problems. Yes, it could have been better if Pres. Buhari talked once in a while but if he chooses not to, he should continue to do the NEEDFUL, working effectively from background with state governors, NCDC and presidential response committee. Above all, he should stay safe and strong for the tasks ahead.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by socialmediaman: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
festacman:

I did not abuse God's providence in my comment. I just wanted to point a divine intervention because things could have been worse.

I agree with you that testing facilities are needed but since the virus was largely IMPORTED on, the citizens have the greater responsibilities to control its spread through contact. That some people still doubt the seriousness of the virus in rural areas is worrisome. Luckily, we are not a race that kiss, perk or hug as greeting.

You can't force the president to give briefings if he doesn't want to. Even the constitution doesn't have the power to compel him to do so. What is required is for him to take appropriate actions to solve problems and I think he is doing that.

Really? What exactly has he done that you remember? Or because he hides in the shadows away from public scrutiny, then that translates to doing something? Nigerian leaders are really having a great time getting away with what they do
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
This country a is comedy house... We didn't have to get this low..

Bubu and his team aired for not doing the needful during this crisis... Leaving without tell Nigerians.. i dont even know how to say this... because in the first instance you ought to be here with us.. well even if you had to... why sneak out like a thief... Now a foreigner had to force out thinking individuals to come up with constructed pictures.. i dont want to call it Photoshoped..

Bubu. The ish is that the world is watching... are we really making ourselves stand out or just making clowns of the government and the whole situation....

Lost of words is an understatement.. look at SA and Rwanda persido, they and Trump having meeting during the corona virus ish.. Where d fuc* are we there... See leaders rubbing minds.

And this dudes are just loofing about.. Address the Nation No... say where you are No... talk to the people Capital No..

COME OUT ADDRESS THE NATION. IF NA PIGIN SPEAK AM.. We are Nigerians.

Boris did it and still doing it.

What the heck is wrong with you.....!!..... Ah... Nigeria. angry : sad
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Tolase1999(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
second to the last picture is very suspicious, did the NCDC Director swicth position?
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by zakir007(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Don't be surprised to find out this is a photoshopped picture.
This is the same aid that get paid to lie to us.

Politics is capable of blinding people's eyes. What more do you want?
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Pheurly2: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
lol

The man don get am.

That's why he isn't wearing face mask but his guests are.

That's logic....
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by pquaver(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
BOBAN2710:

MONITORING THE HEALTH OF MR PRESIDENT IN ALL YOUR LIFE WILL SOON KILL YOU.JUST WONDER Y U NO DEY SHAME.INSTEAD TO CATER FOR UR DYING FATHER IN THE VILLAGE WITH ARTHRITIS AND MALNUTRITION YOU ARE HERE PLAYING SON OF HATE UP AND DOWN.
damn bro. this Brutality. ..
While buhari gave his hater Babality with this pics and video. .u n buhari no get chills
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Melezenawii:

Shut up....mumu

Awusa dog!
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 29, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
See distance ... cheesy

Will you sharap there! Your like said he is dead
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by sunkoyo: 5:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by K254725: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2020
Even better - They should have conference called.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by shadeyinka(m): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2020
Seetto:

And in 10 days time you are sure of what will happen to you, some of you are worst than convid-19, your wish is to see the President dead,
You will be disappointed again, what you wish a fellow human is what will trail your generation unborn, qwantinue..
My wish is not to see him dead. My wish is to see him for once actively engaging his people as the president. Compare him with El-Rufai: the difference is clear.

The one you protect like a psycho-fan was so much out of tune with reality that he could in a 23 seconds speach say "COVIK ONE-NINE" instead of COVID-19. Hasn't he been listening to the news!?
God help us!

You know that people had to beg him to even address Nigerians before he did so.

We know the problem, he's waiting for Abba Kyari to give him a directive unfortunately, he traveled at that time. SMH!
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Seetto: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2020
shadeyinka:

My wish is not to see him dead. My wish is to see him for once actively engaging his people as the president. Compare him with El-Rufai: the difference is clear.

The one you protect like a psycho-fan was so much out of tune with reality that he could in a 23 seconds speach say "COVIK ONE-NINE" instead of COVID-19. Hasn't he been listening to the news!?
God help us!

You know that people had to beg him to even address Nigerians before he did so.

We know the problem, he's waiting for Abba Kyari to give him a directive unfortunately, he traveled at that time. SMH!
Your wish is not to see him dead, but in 10 days time what are you expecting, serious damage control, is it not the same elrufai most of you demonized, called all sort of names, I am not sure if you are one of them, now turned to be your reference point, you have already spoken your mind, you are one of those that do not wish the President well.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by shadeyinka(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Seetto:

Your wish is not to see him dead, but in 10 days time what are you expecting, serious damage control, is it not the same elrufai most of you demonized, called all sort of names, I am not sure if you are one of them, now turned to be your reference point, you have already spoken your mind, you are one of those that do not wish the President well.
See how you twist words! I may not like all of El Rufai but at least he is proactive unlike our dear president.

I said I wish him to take up the responsibility of governing Nigeria.

In 10 days time, we'll know for sure if he has the virus or not. Don't forget that the mortality rate is just about 2%. At least he has opportunity to get the best Medicare available in Nigeria.

I wish the president and his psycho-fans will learn some lessons from this!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.