Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu (47200 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
festacman:
The pitiable thing is that some Nigerians have allowed their HATRED for Buhari to drive them to wish and pray that COVID-19 cases and deaths should escalate in Nigeria so that their hatred and poor rating of Buhari will be justified. Simply malevolent and they will be disappointed.

Let's face it, If God wasn't in control, COVID-19 cases in Nigeria could have been as worse as it is in Italy given that up till early March 2020, Nigerian businessmen were still going to and fro China.

Now, there is no doubt presidential address is politically correct and emotionally fashionable. However, it is meticulous planning and effective actions rather than mere inspirational words that solve problems. Yes, it could have been better if Pres. Buhari talked once in a while but if he chooses not to, he should continue to do the NEEDFUL, working effectively from background with state governors, NCDC and presidential response committee. Above all, he should stay safe and strong for the tasks ahead.

You are speaking English....Corona doesn't

We need action

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Theee is nothing like enemies of the state.......

What we have are people that meant well for the state against people that are benefactors of the corrupt state......

If you are not benefiting.... Pls join the clue....
Or remain dumb as a Zombie

Don't mind them. They are the real enemies. They are the ones brimming with hatred.

Cheap reverse psychology, low - intelligence propaganda.

We shall overcome.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Hereafter: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is actually very funny. It is clear they went there to take pictures to show the public as usual. The president might not even know the names of the people sitting with him. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by jcross19: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
luxy44:

Logically we can say what has the UK been doing since the outbreak of corona virus in China? Why do we have more cases in Europe too. Are they not prepared? Why are they just building hospitals to tackle an outbreak China has been dealing with since late 2019?? Your slavery mentality won't make you think deep before you type.

And of course, we are also building hospitals. We have a better testing procedure (molecular testing) approved by the WHO. USA was looking for faster testing process and they paid dearly for its inaccuracies.

I have forwarded your signature to the appropriate authority, I hope your "wise" village father would come you when they get you.
to banned ? you can't silent the voice of truth! shame on you.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by popesco123: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
rusher14:
This Buhari keeps shaming his haters.
wake up, we are not in the stone age, you see how other world leaders address their citizen. people like you are the problem of uncivilized states of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by lanxebony(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Even our health minister wear the mask wrong , how sure are we the picture is not Photoshop, let bubu address us openly
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by BOBAN2710: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
OChimex:

Your head dey there. Look the pic very well and see for yourself why this is a lie.

1. Why was everybody wearing facemask except one person?
Ans. the two people wearing mask were in the room, but the one not wearing mask wasn't in the room, hence no need to protect self.

2. Why is he addressing the nation thru pictures and tweets instead of him coming on live TV, the way he addressed the Covik one nine birus?

BUHARI MATA BE D ONLY THING THAT HAS NOT MAKE U PROGRESS IN LIFE.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by jcross19: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kuginzi:

Constructive criticism is allowed but criticism due to Ethnicism, Tribalism, and Religion fanaticism is not allowed.
some people brain have been formatted.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by festacman(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

You don't know anything, when they start testing the masses then you'll know what's up

The "masses" should better start obeying government precautionary directives or the unlucky ones will know "what's up". Citizens should do their bits.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by bluefilm: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
grossintel:
This people think we're idiots like them. Edited 2 old videos and dished out, no audio, where is the live conference? Why can't he stand before a camera live and address the nation. We're in crises Goddammit!

There is a theory that an idiot doesn't know that he is an idiot.

There is another theory that a mad man doesn't know that he is mad.

You have now made those theories to become facts with this vituperation of yours that is totally uncalled for.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by rusher14: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
popesco123:

wake up, we are not in the stone age, you see how other world leaders address their citizen. people like you are the problem of uncivilized states of nigeria.

It's no longer about him hiding away in UK or even Cuba as some suggested.

That was quick.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
I am glad he is hale and hearthy.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Modikko(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Learn to exercise decorum please
BigBabyJesus:
lol

The man don get am.

That's why he isn't wearing face mask but his guests are.

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by fubsy: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
I thought our leaders in the pictures say no need for facemask unless you are infected. Why are they wearing face masks and thereby reducing the number of facemasks to be made available for our health care workers?
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by festacman(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

You are speaking English....Corona doesn't

We need action

I agree with you. More action, less talks.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by gaddafe(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
meum:
See distance.

How will bubu hear what they will be saying? They both have their mouths covered and with that distance hearing will be impossible.
WHO, CDC and NCDC recommend 6ft (social) distance not this kind of distance.

We can over do I swear!

My brother that WHO distance is when you are not sure the person has it. If you know the person is positive like buhari, your distance will be like the picture above or even more

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
destinie2019:

Don't mind them. They are the real enemies. They are the ones brimming with hatred.

Cheap reverse psychology, low - intelligence propaganda.

We shall overcome.

My brother, we will surely overcome.....
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Elvisu: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Even in football the distance is more than 10 yards for free kick.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by tunene66: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
festacman:
The pitiable thing is that some Nigerians have allowed their HATRED for Buhari to drive them to wish and pray that COVID-19 cases and deaths should escalate in Nigeria so that their hatred and poor rating of Buhari will be justified. Simply malevolent and they will be disappointed.

Let's face it, If God wasn't in control, COVID-19 cases in Nigeria could have been as worse as it is in Italy given that up till early March 2020, Nigerian businessmen were still going to and fro China.

Now, there is no doubt presidential address is politically correct and emotionally fashionable. However, it is meticulous planning and effective actions rather than mere inspirational words that solve problems. Yes, it could have been better if Pres. Buhari talked once in a while but if he chooses not to, he should continue to do the NEEDFUL, working effectively from background with state governors, NCDC and presidential response committee. Above all, he should stay safe and strong for the tasks ahead.

As for me I still insist that President Buhari speak to the nation. It is long overdue. He was elected to be in charge of the Plane Nigeria for the term 2019 to 2023. In a plane after the Head of the cabin crew does his or her drills, the pilot also addresses the passengers.

I have not and will never wish that our President díe in office. He will successfully complete his second term.

So let us all prevail on the President to speak to his people
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
jcross19:
to banned ? you can't silent the voice of truth! shame on you.

You will understand soon
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by ebonytarki(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Look well bro, this is Aso villa that has been on lock down. We were made to believe that there's not a single soul there and the president is in his house.This seating room is common and we've all known that this is the Aso villa. How did the president host these men in thesame place we were told is on lockdown?
Use your head bro
Melezenawii:
Shame on the enemies of the state spreading fake news

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Modikko(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Will addressing you bring an end to the pandemic? We want to know
lanxebony:
Even our health minister wear the mask wrong , how sure are we the picture is not Photoshop, let bubu address us openly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Kuginzi: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gandollaar:
Audio nine lives. He's an evening vegetable.
Most of u guys that wishes Buhari death are now dying before him. What a wonderful God. "The person u wish death, may live to attend your funeral". Amen
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by festacman(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Centcanada:
I pity u.

While you pity me, please stay safe. Wash your hands regularly, observe social distancing and of course pray. Thanks
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by InvertedHammer: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
MarianaTrench:
How come he's the only one not wearing a facemask?

He that is down fears nothing!!! grin
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by BigBabyJesus: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Modikko:
Learn to exercise decorum please
[/s]
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gandollaar:

Morning vegetable I hail o
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by brightalo1010: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gandollaar:
Are you sure from the way things is you will get to his age achieve things he achieved with this level of deep hate that is eating deep into your life span? Some of your age mates are even looking more healthier and lively than you. You think 80yrs old and above na moi moi?
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Kuginzi: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
jcross19:
some people brain have been formatted.
Exactly, they hate u when (you're not from d same region, tribe, ethnic group, religion, and political party). Such people needs Heavy Deliverance.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by jcross19: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
luxy44:

Yes
the signature was not even from me but in quote! meaning is not originally from me.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
bluefilm:

There is a theory that an idiot doesn't know that he is an idiot.

There is another theory that a mad man doesn't know that he is mad.

You have now made those theories to become facts with this vituperation of yours that is totally uncalled for.

Thanks a lot.
And your moniker #bluefilm confirms your Lack of rational thinking due to excessive masturbation, so you see absolutely nothing wrong with a Twitter president. I don't argue with stupid people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.