Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Girls Only: How To Identify Mr Wrong! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Only: How To Identify Mr Wrong! (1389 Views)

In Love With Mr Wrong. / 10 Early Warning Signs He’s Mr. Wrong / My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Only: How To Identify Mr Wrong! by uyimen: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2010
HI GIRLS, SO MANY MR WRONGS, HAVE CLOULDED THE FEW MAR RIGHT AROUND.

HERE ARE SOME CUES TO UNCOVER MR WRONG AND RUN AWAY FROM THEM BEFORE THE NEW YEAR SET IN,

Dating Tips for Women - Evaluate Your Date and the Characteristics

Move Away From Men Not Eligible As Your Dating Partner
Being on date with a perfect man is the most delightful and spine-chilling thought for a woman. But, what makes a man absolutely entitled for the date? Different women have different parameters to assess the qualifying qualities of men. However, there are certain qualities on which every woman in this world will agree to test her dating partner. Thus, learn the following dating advice to choose the best men for dating.

Men with Too Many Problems
There are men, who always believe in bringing the bad qualities out of you and completely outlook the good ones. The motive is to prove themselves the compromising halves of the relationship. Follow the dating tips for women and take a permanent leave from men, always asking you to modify your mind and body.

Men Boasting To Understand You Completely
It is a relationship advice for women to stay miles away from men, having a look on their face to convince you about their knowledge about you. Being the God’s most beautiful creation, you are not a subject of complete understanding for others, especially a certain section of men. By pretending that he knows you all, he is trying to add some worth to his own supremacy.

Men with Chameleon Eyes
These are the men (and believe me, most of them are like that), who are always ready to use their eyes for exploring other women, even if you are sitting right across them. There is always a cunning smile on their faces, with a disgraceful sparkle, while staring at other women. And, they don’t really care to think about your reaction on that. Sticking to the dating tips, isn’t it time to bid farewell to such itinerant-eyed men?

Men With Loads Of Appointments
If the man trying to qualify for a date with you always postpones the dating schedule, dating tips for women suggest that you are going to wait for whole life for him. These men are more in love with their appointment diaries and highly workaholic to fuel those lovely moments you want to spend exclusively with them. It is time to roll back and let him live with his eventful life.

Men Who makes You Uncomfortable
The dating tips for women identifies these men as those, who are definitely more superior to you in terms of looks, personality and other fronts and the unfortunate part is that they are ready to admit that. You may feel comfortable in company with them, as people eyeing at both of you start mismatching your personalities openly. You may also hear some verbal comments regarding him being superior to you. It is the dating advice for women to save your individuality from such men.

Men Saving Their Pennies
There are men, who are always ready to kill your desires by acting in a miser way. You may find them looking at the balance in their wallets, bringing inexpensive gifts every time, taking you to some cheapskate places and allowing you to pay the bills most of the times. Do you need dating tips to leave this parasite alone from your feed?

It is definitely not the case that these men are never going to find their dream dates, as it is hard to change millions in the crowd. But, you may al least try for a better option and for this, the dating tips for women are going to support you in your search process. Keep your search alive with relationship advice for women, until and unless you get most refined breed of perfect dating men.

More topic on

1.HOW TO GIVE YOUR LOVER A GREAT SURPRISE
2.What to buy your sweetheart for Christmas season
3.Beauty tips
www.naijaheart..com
Re: Girls Only: How To Identify Mr Wrong! by Dyt(f): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2010
Ok
Re: Girls Only: How To Identify Mr Wrong! by Mcleo007(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2010
@poster,u got ur analysis mixed-up. It seems more a product of personal experience and not an objective view from the collective perspective of most women.
Re: Girls Only: How To Identify Mr Wrong! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
Seriously some of them pretend to be so good at the beginning, I mean some of them are perfect at a fault, and they turn out to be Mr wrong. There are really no clear signal.

(1) (Reply)

Must There Be A Proposal? / I Felt Sorry For My G/f / Help ! I Did An Abortion For The Man My Sister Is About To Marry, Should I Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.