Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? (26505 Views)

Niger Delta Oil Spills Clean-up Will Take 30 Years, Says UN - Guardian UK (2011) / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by lonewolf: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2010
buzugee:

grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. Watch me take this morasucker to school. When I'm done, he'll disconnect his internet and flush the cable down the toilet.

Cap 28, oya, type another essay let me use big big gramma to destroy your life!
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by buzugee(m): 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2010
cap28 you may as well pull out the white flag. you have just being jacked, ganked, obliterated, discombobulated, annihilated, mutilated, pimped and slapped  grin grin
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by buzugee(m): 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2010
lonewolf:

Lol. Watch me take this morasucker to school. When I'm done, he'll disconnect his internet and flush the cable down the toilet.

Cap 28, oya, type another essay let me use big big gramma to destroy your life!
lmao. you are doing quite a tidy job of the annihilation. this is pure new years eve comedy grin
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by cap28: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2010
lonewolf:

Mate, relax yourself. Clearly, you need a red bull or a decaf. See your long essay -- all because you want to prove to me that you are smart. Unfortunately, you have failed. I still continue to believe that you are in possession of a dangerously low IQ. From your analytical skills, give or take, I think you IQ is about -0.000067. Lmao.

In your essay, mostly, you do nothing more than point out what's already blindingly obvious. Other times, you just manifest characteristic idiocy. For example, you say this: "I forgive you because you are young, impressionable and above all clueless, you are still at the hallucinatory stage of your life ie you believe that you can realise your dreams in a white male dominated world". Again, as I pointed out, for someone who doesn't know me, you make some pretty audacious statements. You don't know where I am, what I do, what my name is or who I'm f-u-c-king (incidentally, it could be your sister or your wife) -- but you say you forgive me?

Are you really this s-t-u-p-i-d or you are only pretending? It looks as if you had a bad experience in England. Did you get deported? Lol. Ode oshi.

ad hominem responses are the last resort of the clueless scoundrel - unfortunately for you you can not rebut anything that i have written, Einstein please tell me why it is that you do not agree with anything that i have written, dont keep me waiting too long okay.
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by buzugee(m): 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2010
oh he is still breathing, albeit 'laboriously'. time to finish him off lonewolf  grin
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by cap28: 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2010
buzugee:

lmao. you are doing quite a tidy job of the annihilation. this is pure new years eve comedy grin

buzugee i just love your sense of humour, but you know what really cracks me up? your relentless, entrenched self hatred and ABSOLUTE UNDYING UNQUESTIONING LURVE FOR ANYTHING WHITE, let me ask you a question why are you so ashamed of your country of origin, why do you hate being a black man? How is it that  you have arrived at this embarrasing phase in your life where you beleive that anything white and western is superior to the black man?

Are you ashamed that you were actually born a black man? could it be that you are the one in dire need of psychiatric attention, let me save you a trip to the shrink - my diagnosis of your condition is acute negrophobia - go and look it up.
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by cap28: 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2010
Einstein( lonewolf) im still waiting!!!

Have i burst your hallucinatory bubble?

The truth is bitter but it must be told, perhaps you might want to reappraise your plans for the "future".
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by lonewolf: 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2010
cap28:

ad hominem responses are the last resort of the clueless scoundrel - unfortunately for you you can not rebut anything that i have written, Einstein please tell me why it is that you do not agree with anything that i have written, dont keep me waiting too long okay.

This is what happens when you smoke cheap crack. You begin to expect anonymous people on the internet to rebut the nonsense you type on Nigerian message boards. It's advisable not to debate a lunatic because from a distance it's impossible to tell who is who. So, instead of engaging you, I will tear you another a-r-s-e-h-o-l-e.

Firstly, as I have pointed out already, your analytical prowess is effectively non-existent. I actually feel pity for you because you are basically a walking pile of ignorance but you suffer illusions that you are smart. To be clear, you are not. I infer from your posts that the size of your brain is slightly less than a 5 year old's left testicle.

Secondly, you need to relax yourself. It's new year's eve. Smoke a bud (if that's your thing), drink a beer, make love to your wife (or civil partner -- you could well be gay, seeing as you whine like a b-i-t-c-h). Most of all, don't f-u-c-k with random people on the internet called "Lonewolf". They give out new e-whoopings for free.
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by buzugee(m): 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2010
cap28:

buzugee i just love your sense of humour, but you know what really cracks me up? your relentless, entrenched self hatred and ABSOLUTE UNDYING UNQUESTIONING LURVE FOR ANYTHING WHITE, let me ask you a question why are you so ashamed of your country of origin, why do you hate being a black man? How is it that  you have arrived at this embarrasing phase in your life where you beleive that anything white and western is superior to the black man?

Are you ashamed that you were actually born a black man? could it be that you are the one in dire need of psychiatric attention, let me save you a trip to the shrink - my diagnosis of your condition is acute negrophobia - go and look it up.

grin my record speaks for itself. i do not need to address such baseless accusations. i am known around these parts as the most pro-black, pro-nigerian vato. all you gotta do is go through my posts. i am so pro-black i wouldnt take panadol for my headache because it is white. thats how pro-black i am.  grin grin
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by buzugee(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2010
lonewolf:

This is what happens when you smoke cheap crack. You begin to expect anonymous people on the internet to rebut the nonsense you type on Nigerian message boards. It's advisable not to debate a lunatic because from a distance it's impossible to tell who is who. So, instead of engaging you, I will tear you another a-r-s-e-h-o-l-e.

Firstly, as I have pointed out already, your analytical prowess is effectively non-existent. I actually feel pity for you because you are basically a walking pile of ignorance but you suffer illusions that you are smart. To be clear, you are not. I infer from your posts that the size of your brain is slightly less than a 5 year old's left testicle.

Secondly, you need to relax yourself. It's new year's eve. Smoke a bud (if that's your thing), drink a beer, make love to your wife (or civil partner -- you could well be gay, seeing as you whine like a b-i-t-c-h). Most of all, don't f-u-c-k with random people on the internet called "Lonewolf". They give out new e-whoopings for free.

oh lawd  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by lonewolf: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2010
cap28:

Einstein( lonewolf) im still waiting!!!

Have i burst your hallucinatory bubble?

The truth is bitter but it must be told, perhaps you might want to reappraise your plans for the "future".

Clearly, when you were born, the doctor dropped you on the concrete floor and you bumped your head. If that isn't the case, you wouldn't tapping at your keyboard with such determination!

Did you get deported? Lmao.
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by buzugee(m): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2010
ahhhhh this comedy is pure genius. i see cap28 has made his escape after the onslaught of impressive artillery power.' shock and awe'. happy new year to you all, cap28, lonewolf, frosbel, debosky grin grin i shall dip in and out to check up on responses, if any.
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by cap28: 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2010
lonewolf:

hahahahaha this is really hilarious - you are under the delusional impression that your juvenile abuse has any effect on me  - the fact that you take the time to actually get worked up over (according to you) an anonymous person on the internet demonstrates just how much of a simpleton you are, why get into such a state over a person you have never met?  It actually beggars belief and to be honest calls into question your own sanity.

I can only conclude that i must have touched a nerve in my earlier response to you hence your subsequent rage filled responses, i get the feeling that the lights may be on but there might not be anyone at home - if you catch my drift  grin grin

Einstein, im going to try one last time and after that ill conclude that you are on day release from a psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane, now lets see if you can answer the following:

If Obama has succeeded in "stooping to conquer" to borrow your phrase,  explain to me why he has failed to address poverty and poor educational standards amongst blacks and many white working class people in the US.
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by lonewolf: 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2010
cap28:

hahahahaha this is really hilarious - you are under the delusional impression that your juvenile abuse has any effect on me  - the fact that you take the time to actually get worked up over (according to you) an anonymous person on the internet demonstrates just how much of a simpleton you are, why get into such a state over a person you have never met?  It actually beggars belief and to be honest calls into question your own sanity.

I can only conclude that i must have touched a nerve in my earlier response to you hence your subsequent rage filled responses, i get the feeling that the lights may be on but there might not be anyone at home - if you catch my drift  grin grin

Einstein, im going to try one last time and after that ill conclude that you are on day release from a psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane, now lets see if you can answer the following:

If Obama has succeeded in "stooping to conquer" to borrow your phrase,  explain to me why he has failed to address poverty and poor educational standards amongst blacks and many white working class people in the US.

You’re too easy. See this mumu asking questions. This is a e-sonning, not question time. I am always down to issue e-whoopings to wayward Africans – so I’d whoop you like I’m massa and you’re Kunta once more.

It is evident from your incomprehensible posts that your parents did humanity a great disservice when they had you because if your father had worn a condom you would not be seated at your computer today, tapping away with the dubious conviction of Pentecostal preacher, thinking you’re smart – when, in reality, you’re not. Or, better still, your mum should have swallowed.

For all it’s worth, please don’t make the same mistake as your father. We don’t need any more useless black men of Nigerian descent.
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by cap28: 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2010
lonewolf:

You’re too easy. See this mumu asking questions. This is a e-sonning, not question time. I am always down to issue e-whoopings to wayward Africans – so I’d whoop you like I’m massa and you’re Kunta once more.

It is evident from your incomprehensible posts that your parents did humanity a great disservice when they had you because if your father had worn a condom you would not be seated at your computer today, tapping away with the dubious conviction of Pentecostal preacher, thinking you’re smart – when, in reality, you’re not. Or, better still, you mum should have swallowed.

For all it’s worth, please don’t make the same mistake as your father. We don’t need any more useless black men of Nigerian descent.

hahahahah - you sound as if you are sexually repressed - do you get rebuffed by women a lot? 

You see people who use sexual metaphors tend to be the most sexually repressed individuals on the planet, lack of sexual activity results in this sort of feverish sexual imagery you see, my advice - try mas.turbating regularly as im very sure you do not have a girl friend.  Also you are lacking in basic social skills and i think this is why you are unecessarily hostile and antagonistic, you might want to try taking your own advice and smoking some weed - it will help you relax and reduce your aggression.
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 01, 2011
@poster please for the sake of almighty God,if i were you i will stick my black bombom in uk till after 2015, if there is still anything called Nigeria with this recent population then you can make ur plan.i think maitama(abuja) nd sum other areas over there can serve you.for me i dnt like lagos.
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by buzugee(m): 12:29am On Jan 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin yall crazy mayne. *phew*
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 01, 2011
wink wink wink wink
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by netotse(m): 1:41am On Jan 01, 2011
Abiodun234:

I am also returning to Nigeria in January, I got a job for N100K + accommodation , crazy, lol. My prospective employer said he cannot afford to pay what am worth.  I think for me it’s more about searching for fulfillment, I want a sense of contribution. I have made some money in my life but still I felt something was missing, I tried studying more still no show,  
I think life is more fulfilling when you make life better for the next person which is difficult here in the UK, even the Oyinbo beggar thinks his country is doing me a favor because he thinks my country men in Africa (generalising here) live on trees. I know money is very important in Nigeria because it determines your security, comfort, access to justice etc.
I was motivated to return after noticing that most of my classmate even those from worse economies as compared to Nigeria left the UK immediately after our studies (just concluded an MSc). I am a renewable energy engineer and I hope I can contribute a bit but this bomb thing dey scare me  oooooo……well every man must die one day. I just hope I am making the right choice.

hey. . .welcome to NL, why dont you join us on the electrical engineers thread
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by baylor: 1:43am On Jan 01, 2011
I am really loving this trend but please I would be glad if anyone in Nigeria could please let me know what I can earn in Nigeria and how it will be spent using the fomat below.i am a normal guy who wants to relocate and continue living my life in Nigeria happily.

I am not looking to forward to 2M per month and I'm not really bordered about bad roads or poor power supply as I have only lived in the Uk for just 6 years, all I am worried about is my career and earnings  in about 5 years to this time .

Below is a snapshot of my present situation and as u can see it's not looking very  great and I am not ready to be involved in any illegit activity.

I would  also appreciate comments from naira land members in the Uk who might know a better way of addressing this issue rather than relocating.

Thanks

Qualifications:uk degree  Bsc Accouting (2:1)+ ACCA

40 hrs A week Job                       £                   *NGN

Gross Annual Income                    25,000                6,000,000

Net Montly Income (After tax)    1,600                  384,000

[b]Monthly Expenses

House Rent (1 Bedroom Flat)     600                   144,000

Council Tax                             110                  26,400

Gas & Electricity Bill                     70                   16,800

Water bill                                      35                     8,400

Mobile Phone (1000 munites)      30                     7,200

Land phone +  Broadband Internet    30                     7,200

Calling Card (Nigeria)                      15                      3,600

Television Licence                       12                       2,880

Sky Tv                                       30                      7,200

Economist + Financial time
Suscription                               14                       3,360

Professional Body membeship
subscripton (Mandatory)  £190 PA 16                        3,840

Road Tax @ £125 PA                     10                        2,400

Car Insurance                                100                     24,000

Fuel                                                60                        14,400

Hair cut @ £8 3 times a month           24                         5,760

Grocery @ £60 per week               240                        57,600

Fast food/ Takeaway /beer/
wine/cinema                               40                          9,600

Bank Current Account fee               6                          1,440

Health care                               0                             0

FamilyAssistance                       40                          9,600

Personal Savings                       100                     24,000

Total monthly Expenses               1,582           379,680
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by lonewolf: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2011
cap28:

hahahahah - you sound as if you are sexually repressed - do you get rebuffed by women a lot? 

You see people who use sexual metaphors tend to be the most sexually repressed individuals on the planet, lack of sexual activity results in this sort of feverish sexual imagery you see, my advice - try mas.turbating regularly as im very sure you do not have a girl friend.  Also you are lacking in basic social skills and i think this is why you are unecessarily hostile and antagonistic, you might want to try taking your own advice and smoking some weed - it will help you relax and reduce your aggression.

You interpret my conveying the story of your life as hostility? This is not particularly surprising, though, given your limited brain power. You are a dumbarse with a certificate to prove it.
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by cap28: 1:51am On Jan 01, 2011
lonewolf:

You interpret my conveying the story of your life as hostility? This is not particularly surprising, though, given your limited brain power. You are dumbarse with a certificate to prove it.

you still here hannibal? (by the way thats my new name for you seeing as you belong in broadmoor - a prison for the criminally insane) did you take my advice and go away to mas.turbate? seeing as your chances of ever having a girlfriend are extremely remote?
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by Kobojunkie: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2011
@Baylor, could I trouble you to start a new thread with your post there. This way you can get some honest input from those who made the move and have a good Idea what the differences are in cost of living? I remember we had a thread on here some months ago where a lady who herself moved out from, I believe the US, to Nigeria, helped us paint a picture of what the cost differences could be .
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by lonewolf: 1:56am On Jan 01, 2011
cap28:

you still here hannibal? (by the way thats my new name for you seeing as you belong in broadmoor - a prison for the criminally insane) did you take my advice and go away to mas.turbate? seeing as your chances of ever having a girlfriend are extremely remote?

Don't worry mate, my sexual desires are well taken care of: both your mother and sister suck a mean one. They call it the slurpy. I'm thinking of zoning in on your girl too. Maybe I'd hold off on her till she gets pregnant with your kid so I can hit that then, along with your kid's head, so that the little morafucker will actually know who's the daddy?

What do you think?
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by cap28: 2:24am On Jan 01, 2011
lonewolf:

Don't worry mate, my sexual desires are well taken care of: both your mother and sister suck a mean one. They call it the slurpy. I'm thinking of zoning in on your girl too. Maybe I'd hold off on her till she gets pregnant with your kid so I can hit that then, along with your kid's head, so that the little morafucker will actually know who's the daddy?

What do you think?

Hmm i think that you've been severly traumatised by the gang bangers in jail who took turns on you, you are now in the most extreme stages of post traumatic stress disorder and this is manifested in your off the wall and unhinged over sexualised day dreams, your psychosis is now entering a very critical stage and your best bet now is full ECT (electro convulsive therapy) to kick start your brain. This treatment is normally reserved for patients who manifest advanced stages of psychosis, you definitely fit into that category, can i recommned a few hospitals for you or are the men in white coats knocking on your door as we speak?
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by buzugee(m): 2:29am On Jan 01, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by Princek12(m): 2:35am On Jan 01, 2011
To all the people who said I must be associating with the wrong Nigerian crowd because I said many Nigerians do menial jobs in the U.K., get a life. There is no point in downplaying reality, for many Nigerians who have no papers resort to doing menial jobs to earn some income, especially if they have no one to support them during their transitional period.
Lately, in Yankee, it is not uncommon to see many Africans, and even some Nigerians, do laborious jobs that are traditionally performed by Mexican immigrants. On the other hand, successful Nigerians still abound both in the U.K. and in the U.S.

Bottom line, we should all pray to God to direct us to the country in which we will be blessed. Some people who would have otherwise been successful in Nigeria have left for overseas and enslaved themselves and, in so doing, have missed their blessings. Same thing for Nigerians who are unsuccessful in Nigeria and really need to go abroad to succeed in their endeavors.

May God bless us all in 2011 and direct us to the location in which our blessings abound.
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by buzugee(m): 2:54am On Jan 01, 2011
Princek12:

To all the people who said I must be associating with the wrong Nigerian crowd because I said many Nigerians do menial jobs in the U.K., get a life. There is no point in downplaying reality, for many Nigerians who have no papers resort to doing menial jobs to earn some income, especially if they have no one to support them during their transitional period.
Lately, in Yankee, it is not uncommon to see many Africans, and even some Nigerians, do laborious jobs that are traditionally performed by Mexican immigrants. On the other hand, successful Nigerians still abound both in the U.K. and in the U.S.

Bottom line, we should all pray to God to direct us to the country in which we will be blessed. Some people who would have otherwise been successful in Nigeria have left for overseas and enslaved themselves and, in so doing, have missed their blessings. Same thing for Nigerians who are unsuccessful in Nigeria and really need to go abroad to succeed in their endeavors.

May God bless us all in 2011 and direct us to the location in which our blessings abound.
amen
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by buzugee(m): 3:04am On Jan 01, 2011
ok time to squash the beef guys. no need taking negativity into 2011. you guys are both formidable opponents. i throway salute. someone remind me not to piss any of you guys off grin grin
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by somebody(f): 3:41am On Jan 01, 2011
@cap28, please have you worked in these companies such as Slaughter and MAy before or you are just assuming that if you are black, you need to take rubbish from an oyinbo person. You obviously still have the slave mentality, no disrespect but I am really struggling to understand how you arrived at that conclusion. You wrongly assume that the black people working in blue chip companies take crap from the oyinbo person and I am really curious to know how you know this. Do you work in all these organisations or you are assuming - it is very important for me to establish this.

The UK has very clear discrimination laws in the UK, why would I keep quiet and take orders from someone who is clearly below me in ranks when the courts are there to address my concerns? There are many challenges working in the UK, I should know talking from experience but sorry to disappoint you, it's nothing like you are suggesting. Things are mostly based on merit - there is a clear career and promotion path, at least for me. There is no chance of an undeserving oyinbo getting ahead of me neither was I given a token job.

I remember when i first arrived in the UK, everyone tried to discourage me bout settling in the UK after studying as "black"people rarely make it in the UK. Well, I know loads of people who have proved that to be wrong, someone already  mentioned Tidjane THiam. Whilst we try to put points across, I think it is very wrong to try to bring people down ignorantly - nothing you said is true of black professionals working in the UUKand I think it is very disrespectful of you to suggest that about the thousands of Nigerians earning an honest living in the UK.
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 01, 2011
Re: Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 01, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

President Jonathan & VP Sambo With African Ambassadors (photo) / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.