Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,396 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (47668 Views)

President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast / Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku / President Buhari Nationwide Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by BnBgrillNG(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
With what 'light' am i to watch?

#Isthisacountry?
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by oyewale0001(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
LabDNA:

Does Buhari love every Nigerian and region equally? Wale oya answer. grin

I will say NO. Because his an human being like every other human being. He is not God.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Sholaco: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Well, Mr president no need because the children of hate wouldn't believe you,infact, you had been rumoured to v be infected with the virus and you v been secretly flown to UK. So, addressing them will mean nothing, they will still condemn you,they may even say that one of your left eye is red and you are not audible and therefore, you have truly contrasted the coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Gandollaar(f): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
chiefolododo:
From Cuba?
Let him come straight from his home country Sudan, nobody cares.

If he's not coming to announce a palliative package and an approved drug for cure of Covik one nine, he should not bother.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Coldie(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

So incompetent Buhari is the one that's okay...Dude Buhari has nothing to offer whether you like it or not and you and your family are already paying for his incompetence one way or the other so keep fooling yourself
Seriously, I am disappointed at u.

The funny thing is that if the northerners decide to attack u, u guys don't even have lines for a come back, just the old, boring insults.

How is Buhari incompetent?

Almost all his promises he has been fulfilling then gradually, despite all the hate and bad blood what are u saying?
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by LabDNA: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
oyewale0001:

I will say NO. Because his an human being like every other human being. He is not God.

So why are you surprised he is hated by those he equally hates? grin
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by bjtinz: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lol! There's no pleasing you guys. Damn if he talks, damn if he doesn't.

Abeg easy on the insults naa.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by BOBAN2710: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Mtcheew. ..finally he's learnt how to pronounce it.
BTW, where's the "light" to take listen to his address?

Lala, do the needful. Life isn't all about snakes
COVER YOUR EYES
YOUR DADDY IS IN THE VILLAGE
MR RESIDENT YOU ARE ABUSING IN PRESIDENTIAL VILLA AS NUMBER ONE CITIZEN OF A NATION; BUT NOBODY KNOW YOUR DADDY EVEN IN THE VILLAGE WHERE HE WAS BORN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by donMIG(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Weitin him wan tell us
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by bjtinz: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
BnBgrillNG:

#Isthisacountry?

Which light you take charge your phone?
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Eteka1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
Another pre recorded Nonsense , real leaders are out there addressing their people by the hour and this one is giving NIGERIANS notice of pre-recorded video
I guess you want him to go on TV every hour to tell you how many people have been quarantined after testing positive.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by aylive02(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
JBoss25:
grin grin grin grin no kill me before my time o! grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by peggywebbs(f): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nigerian president can't do press conference... shame shame shame
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Prechgold1180(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Only if you know the kind of rehearsal wey dey on for aso Villa now

Whatever I know a blunder is still inevitable
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Mizwisdom(f): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wailers will soon look for another thing to criticize about him.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by joepepsy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
We no need short president.
Mosthandsomeboy:
Trust me I should be the next president of Nigeria...
I have what it takes..
Am young, intelligent,vibrant and a technocrat
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by bluecircle470: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
AroOkigbo:

Nah complain go kill una las las
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by naijapips02: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
Trust me I should be the next president of Nigeria...
I have what it takes..
Am young, intelligent,vibrant and a technocrat

Of course. You have the tummy.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by hodari: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Useless man. Let him address his cows na.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by ABINTUK(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

Like I said we don’t need this right now

Shut up dia...

We need to eradicate Buhari before eradicating covid19

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by BOBAN2710: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Deadratgrill:
The zombie king wants to address the zombies, baboons and monkeys in the zoo kingdom

Did you guys hear of the rampage today in the animal kingdom of katsina how the zombies went wild maiming and burning? undecided undecided kiss
it

UR ENTIRE CLAN WERE,ARE ALSO PART OF THE ZOO

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Eastornprince: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

At this junction drop politics

Let’s fight convid

If you are in, I am out even for convik 1-9
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Long overdue...MR COVIK
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
AroOkigbo:

live or taped broadcast?
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Ustec: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

Part of fighting COVID is fighting Buhari because if Buhari continues his ineptitude we are all at risk of COVID ...if not for the yeoman leadership of the Lagos govt just imagine where this would be
Really,
So NCDC is now a Lagos state agency.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by oyewale0001(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
LabDNA:

So why are you surprised he is hated by those he equally hates? grin

But the hate he received his more than the one he gave and that is if he have any haters. But if you will agree with me, it very difficult to lead a country like Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Pennywise(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Buhari is no longer relevant

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by mickelkingz(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Old video is what they will broadcast live grin
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Mizwisdom(f): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
BnBgrillNG:

#Isthisacountry?

Use your phone to listen via radio, there's nothing you people won't complain about
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Infeno(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
as usual convik one nine birus
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by israelmao(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oh ye earth hear the word of the Lord...We banish you, spirit of Coronavirus to the bottomless pit in the name of Jesus.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by watexas(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
ObaOmo2023:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-to-make-nationwide-broadcasquotenight/amp
Clueless broadcast in advance.
Waste of time and resources
Mtcheeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) / Thugs Attack Utitofon Itoro Okon And APC Members In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Fashola Takes A Selfie While Tinubu Delivers A Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.