Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant (6266 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:45am On Mar 30, 2020
I'm on lockdown with my babe now. Before the lockdown, I'm not always available at home (work travels) and my babe visits once in a month. She's observing the stay at home in my hood (her parents are aware though) but the way we are experimenting a lot of things to kill boredom is giving me worry. I don't want her to get pregnant outside wedlock.
Guys I need mature advice on how to play safe the more cos condom and postinor seems ineffective now.
I intend marrying her though.
Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by daddytime(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Okay....since you can't handle a lockdown with her and not engage in excessive ikwokirikwo I humbly wish to submit that you declare an open up and send her back to her folks.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by IME1: 7:50am On Mar 30, 2020
Are you serious
Experimenting different things?
And instead of the result to be cure or vaccine for covid19
It is baby

Chai, my people my race my country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by donbachi(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2020
As u dey nakdown for dis lockdown....hope una dey also do countdown...since una two no wan shutdown.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2020
daddytime:
Okay....since you can't handle a lockdown with her and not engage in excessive ikwokirikwo I humbly wish to submit that you declare an open up and send her back to her folks.
Her parents stays in Lagos. She's doing her masters in UNICAL and I stay in PortHarcourt. Can't send her back now due to the border closure.
Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Johntitus: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2020
It's not easy bro because any small play might eventually lead to sex. The best thing for her to do if you really don't want her pregnant outside wedlock is for her to go back to her parents. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Johntitus: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Her parents stays in Lagos. She's doing her masters in UNICAL and I stay in PortHarcourt. Can't send her back now due to the border closure.

Congrats in advance bro because you're gonna be a daddy soon. This one is above and beyond you. Belle no be bad thing sha.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by bigt2(m): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2020
This is a quarantine stuff nah. Just practice coitus interrupts or better still put on your rain coat. Minimize the knacking too, so you don't come out of isolation looking all thin and weak grin

If the worst come to the worst, you name the baby Coroseyi or Corodamilola

I have spoken

13 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Phenomenal16(f): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Hmmmm
OK nah
Fornication is a sin shaa
U reap what u sow
Do u care for some weed
I don't mind sharing
Still puffing my early weed

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2020
bigt2:
This is a quarantine stuff nah. Just practice coitus interrupts or better still put on your rain coat. Minimize the knacking too, so you don't come out of isolation looking all thin and weak grin

I have spoken
On a serious note, she's just too sexy. Any small move, I'm turned on. She's not helping issues with her see through night gown and home bumshorts.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
I'm on lockdown with my babe now. Before the lockdown, I'm not always available at home (work travels) and my babe visits once in a month. She's observing the stay at home in my hood (her parents are aware though) but the way we are experimenting a lot of things to kill boredom is giving me worry. I don't want her to get pregnant outside wedlock.
Guys I need mature advice on how to play safe the more cos condom and postinor seems ineffective now.
I intend marrying her though.

If you're scared of getting her pregnant, don't have sex.

It is that simple.

If you truly intend to marry her and also don't want her to get pregnant outside wedlock, suspend sex until after your wedding.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Paxie55: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2020
Make sure you guys don't sleep on the same bed.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Stacyomolola(f): 8:10am On Mar 30, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

On a serious note, she's just too sexy. Any small move, I'm turned on. She's not helping issues with her see through night gown and home bumshorts.
Oh please cut it, dont u have self control, so she should start looking unattrative just cus u cant control it or better still talk to her so she could also set a limit to u whenever ur johnthomus tries to misbehave cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2020
Paxie55:

U guys don't seem to get the picture here. I'm talking about a sexy endowed babe in the same apartment with a fully blooded man with working tools 24/7. I have her parents blessings though but don't want to take a woman with a protruding belly to the altar.
I would have uploaded her picture to drive home my point but have to respect her privacy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Ekejoestar(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2020
My advice= 1_DONT SEX HER DURING HER PERIOD. 2_ Practire withdrawal method before ejaculation. 3_ pray and meditate

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Phenomenal16(f): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2020
Paxie55:
.still in d same Hus
Lol
I just dey laugh

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Phenomenal16(f): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Oh please cut it, dont u have self control, so she should start looking unattrative just cus u cant control it or better still talk to her so she could also set a limit to u whenever ur johnthomus tries to misbehave cheesy cheesy
..op just dey enjoy himself
He already have my congratulations
Abortion is not even an option
Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Nairalandmonika: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2020
BestAccessories:

If you're scared of getting her pregnant, don't have sex.

It is that simple.

If you truly intend to marry her and also don't want her to get pregnant outside wedlock, suspend sex until after your wedding.

Can you listen to yourself, a man and a woman inside one house, not going anywhere. Young people for that matter, what do u expect.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Nairalandmonika: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2020
Op name that baby quarantine.
Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Kobicove(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
I'm on lockdown with my babe now. Before the lockdown, I'm not always available at home (work travels) and my babe visits once in a month. She's observing the stay at home in my hood (her parents are aware though) but the way we are experimenting a lot of things to...r though.

By "experimenting a lot of things" I take that to mean you're trying different sex styles... grin

Oga, pregnancy is staring you in the face!

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Can you listen to yourself, a man and a woman inside one house, not going anywhere. Young people for that matter, what do u expect.

You should actually listen to yourself and understand what the OP wrote.

He doesn't want her to get pregnant outside wedlock but want to continue having sex.

You can't keep playing shot on target in a football game if you don't want to score a goal.

The OP should be ready (pregnancy) to take up responsibilities for his actions (having sex).

Babe wey come do lockdown with you have a mission, get pregnant get married.

OP isn't ready for marriage but doesn't want to stop having sex with her.

Something must kill a man sha

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Paxie55: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

U guys don't seem to get the picture here. I'm talking about a sexy endowed babe in the same apartment with a fully blooded man with working tools 24/7. I have her parents blessings though but don't want to take a woman with a protruding belly to the altar.
I would have uploaded her picture to drive home my point but have to respect her privacy
You are funny.
You can still control your tools if you want to.
I'm in a relationship, and it's even my man that said no sex in the relationship.
You can try getting off your mind from her body and focus your mind on many things Like, how to build your finance, how and where to invest your money, keeping closer to God, draw out your investment plans, read books etc. Let your mind be occupied. My fiancè does these and he doesn't even have time to check ass and all others cos it Will drive him into sin.
Occupy your mind.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by psalmuelwater(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2020
donbachi:
As u dey nakdown for dis lockdown....hope una dey also do countdown...since una two no wan shutdown.
Oga calmdown
Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by donbachi(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2020
psalmuelwater:

Oga calmdown
Tell op to calmdown,before d girl's family clampdown on him...not me.
Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by spiralwedge(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2020
She can get a monthly family planning injection. That's all. Why are young people ignorant of this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2020
spiralwedge:
She can get a monthly family planning injection. That's all. Why are young people ignorant of this.
This is the first time I'm hearing about this.
Please tell me how to go about it.
Will it affect her chances of getting pregnant in the future?
I intend marrying her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Tastyme: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Seconded!! A lot of young people are so unaware of this. They'll rather keep trying their with postinor.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Naomila: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Why do you guys have to have sex...When a male and female are locked up together must sex be the only thing u can do
honestly I think you both are boring af if else youd have been doing something much fun and productive.
But wait a minute sex is sure as hell productive too ..if you wanna give birth to lots and lots of kidscheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Tastyme: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

I intend marrying her.

Seconded!! A lot of young people are so unaware of this. They'll rather keep trying their with postinor.
Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by spiralwedge(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

I intend marrying her.

No. But you must go see a doctor together. It sometimes make ladies fatter, especially if they don't exercise. It won't affect her chances of getting pregnant, if the doctor agrees that it's suitable for her. Less than 5k per shot
Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2020
spiralwedge:

No. But you must go see a doctor together. It sometimes make ladies fatter, especially if they don't exercise. It won't affect her chances of getting pregnant, if the doctor agrees that it's suitable for her.
Thanks for this, I'll book appointment with a doctor asap

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant by Phenomenal16(f): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2020
It might alter her menstrual cycle.,,,,
She might add some flesh...... As most of them r hormones
And we av short acting injectable contraceptive.....n there is also long acting ones that can last for several months....
It all depends
Visit ur healthcare provider

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time / Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) / I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.