Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday (34612 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Roads Can’t Be Fixed In 20 Years / Arewa Group Asks Abiodun, Ogun Governor To Resign, Calls Igboho Fake Activist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by ishowlekon(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2020

Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State, on Monday, said the lockdown of the state has been shifted to Friday.

Abiodun said the state government made a request to the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), to shift the lockdown which was supposed to take place on Monday night to Friday, April 3, 2020, and it has been granted.

He said the request was to prepare for the lockdown by providing food for the people.

The governor said the lockdown would now commence on Friday and would be total except those on essential services.

Detail later…

https://punchng.com/breaking-ogun-lockdown-to-commence-friday-abiodun/?amp=1

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by SLAP44: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
This governor is inefficient.. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
This Ogun state gwamna no dey fear this corona oo.

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Garrieveryday: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lockdown no be the issue. The issue is, wetin we go chop staying at home. God knows I may not survive this season except there's an intervention. If una stop to dey see my comments, know say I couldn't make it.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by seborrhic: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
This one has sense

7 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by helinues: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
This Gov Abiodun is beginning to work truly truly.

Nice one. God bless you sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by edo3(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Lockdown no be the issue. The issue is, wetin we go chop staying at home. God knows I may not survive this season except there's an intervention. If una stop to dey see my comments, know say I couldn't make it.
Bad ooo... Don't worry we shall survive..

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lockdown lockdown as if the virus will disappear after two weeks.

10 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Seun(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Uh? I mean, this seems good if our lockdown will end at the same time as the Lagos lockdown. 14 days of house arrest for no crime is too long. sad

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by ForeThinker: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
After the lock down ... They should start scanning Evey households abi

9 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by hedonister: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Seun:
Uh? I mean, this seems good if our lockdown will end at the same time as the Lagos lockdown. 14 days of self-incarceration is just too long.
It's for the best. We better start the lock down now or regret it later.

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Can someone pls credit my account with sumtin.. Abeg.. Anytin will do 0498290513 gtb ayobami

I am very expectant.... God bless us oooo

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Jestin: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ogun kill all our devilish politicians. How can you just announce lockdown without putting measures in place on how the people will survive.

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by TollaniHub: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good move...

how did you announce lockdown on sunday to commence on monday night, i am sure the rush the people used today will even cause more chance for the spread

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by opalu: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Uncle Seun I sight you for the first time.
Twuale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by StrikeBack(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
cool
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by princeade86(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
State vs federal government power

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by bnbash(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Relax my friend we will all make it by the grace of God.
Garrieveryday:

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Ustec: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
PMB is not doing anything, now that he has done something, they begin to Beg.
Imam of conflicts and second positions will still blame buhari on this onegrin

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
The president will say A and tge governor says B. Are will all mad in this country? shocked

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by TallPck1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
This Ogun state government is very slow... Just like the FG.

The lock down will be more than 2weeks with the look of things. There is going to be extension just like the US just extended theirs to 30 days more.

May God help us.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by 24kmagic: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
kiss
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Eriggs: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Abeokuta here i come

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by temmytee2309: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Garrieveryday:
You better go stock that food on your moniker cos that may be your life saver
grin shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Mavinsoladele(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Garrieveryday:
lwkmd this op x funny die
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Lawrencestix(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Garrieveryday:
u will make it through.God will supply wat u need.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by bonnyhope: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is better

Locking down in Lagos by 11pm tonight is too sudden.

Atleast there should be minimum of 3 days notice

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Beremx(f): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
You don’t have money and you were doing fake giveaways in romance section? May God have mercy on you
ProfDview1:
Can someone pls credit my account with sumtin.. Abeg.. Anytin will do 0498290513 gtb ayobami

I am very expectant.... God bless us oooo

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by chikeze(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
See better governor. Our mumu Lagos governor wey no fit talk sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu / MC Oluomo Steps Down As NURTW Chairman In Lagos / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.