Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday (34629 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Roads Can’t Be Fixed In 20 Years / Arewa Group Asks Abiodun, Ogun Governor To Resign, Calls Igboho Fake Activist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Femeto: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
This only shows Buhari didn't know what he was reading yesterday.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by ivolt: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Incompetent governor.
The aim of lockdown is to stop the disease.
When you announce it a week prior, those who have the disease
would rush to new places and spread it further.

He should be held responsible for all Covid-19 deaths.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by SLAP44: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Lockdown no be the issue. The issue is, wetin we go chop staying at home. God knows I may not survive this season except there's an intervention. If una stop to dey see my comments, know say I couldn't make it.

They can chop the very high IGR they have been getting.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nefort: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
hedonister:

It's for the best. We better start the lock down now or regret it later.
Sorry to say this, these lockdowns are useless. After the lockdowns expires the infection will continue from where it stopped.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by babyfaceafrica: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
ElasticStone:
All I have been hearing is churches helping people. I have not heard of a single muslim group or Imam making donations. I am not a fanatic, but I think it is clear that there is something wrong with Islam...the religion of peace

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by mozona(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
nice one from the governor...

he just show its sovereignty...

but make e no pass friday as him talk... hmm
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Clothingonline9(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
All northern state should lock down too
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by babington91(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Corona go turn many pple struggling to survive to beggars
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by senatordave1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
ProfDview1:

It wasn't me directly... I stood in gap for topsquino and he did the giveaway..

Just send me sumtin abeg
Ill send you 130 naira.it will buy a cup of rice
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Successkay12(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nice one to the governor�

But make sure u provide the food oooooooooooooo
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Oladayo12(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
This lockdown is just too sudden honestly.. i'm a fresh graduate of lagos state university, signed out last year december & defended by project feb., came out top of my class & by God's grace i'll be given a cash reward of 100k by sen. oluremi tunubu for best graduating student (annual cash reward) on convocation day which was schedule on 24th of march, but was later postpone indefinately due to covid-19 pandemic. i came back home this month to hustle inorder to pay for my certificate fee & prepare for service, last week i got a job in an industry as a quality control analyst @Agbara industrial estate, but the factory decided to shut down due to covid-19, i don't have a penny on me to feed during this lockdown period, fellow nairalanders i need your assistance this period, pls ladies & gentle men i beseech you to come to my aid. Thanks & God bless. 0142286653 Gtbank
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Karmaisme(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
SLAP44:
This governor is inefficient. Abeokuta still has brown roofs. grin

Sense dey far from you.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Karmaisme(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Seun:
Uh? I mean, this seems good if our lockdown will end at the same time as the Lagos lockdown. 14 days of house arrest for no crime is too long. sad

Mr Seun, why are you complaining of the lockdown? Abi den wan lock nairaland join?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by rookidmart: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Does this mean the borders are open now?
Read sometime ago that they closed the borders.
Planning to go to Ogun State tomorrow.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
senatordave1:
Ill send you 130 naira.it will buy a cup of rice
grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by dammywizzy: 1:27am On Mar 31, 2020
The truth of the matter is that this particular governor is the most useless governor right now in Nogeria. Just look at the way he's toying with people's life. Ever since he became governor he has done nothing absolutely nothing, very useless man

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Alimat40: 1:38am On Mar 31, 2020
The government contradictory messages will mar the lockdown ineffective. Does it mean that the buhari did not consult with the governors if the affected states. This is not good enough.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by movid(m): 2:31am On Mar 31, 2020
TollaniHub:
Good move...

how did you announce lockdown on sunday to commence on monday night, i am sure the rush the people used today will even cause more chance for the spread
Are u in ABK?

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by juman(m): 2:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Shutdown is to slow down the virus.
There is possibility to have second, third or fourth wave of the virus.
Bouncing back after slowing down.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Holak: 2:46am On Mar 31, 2020
TallPck1:
This Ogun state government is very slow... Just like the FG.

The lock down will be more than 2weeks with the look of things. There is going to be extension just like the US just extended theirs to 30 days more.

May God help us.

US is not on lock down. Even when Trump wanted to lock down New York, the governor refused. They only issued movement advisory, that is only move out on essential reasons alone for your own good
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by JohnnyMekky(m): 6:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Lockdown no be the issue. The issue is, wetin we go chop staying at home. God knows I may not survive this season except there's an intervention. If una stop to dey see my comments, know say I couldn't make it.
lol,,, I believe when you drink enough water without eating, u won't die bro.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by TollaniHub: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2020
movid:
Are u in ABK?

nah..:Lag
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Oluwatosinbode(f): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Please how Is the road my people, I need to go to iyana ipaja from ibafo(ogun state).
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Codedrock(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Seun:
Uh? I mean, this seems good if our lockdown will end at the same time as the Lagos lockdown. 14 days of house arrest for no crime is too long. sad
Not like you go out though. i am an introvert and i havent gone out for over 2 weeks before the lockdown i will be fine if its takes 2 month sef. Extroverts are the ones really suffering..
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
juman:
Shutdown is to slow down the virus.
There is possibility to have second, third or fourth wave of the virus.
Bouncing back after slowing down.
I suspect that is why they call it covid19 to represent the 2019 wave may be the next wave may be in 2022 and would be covid22.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by juman(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
GenBuhari:
I suspect that is why they call it covid19 to represent the 2019 wave may be the next wave may be in 2022 and would be covid22.

What I meant was the shutdown can slow down the virus, but cannot make it to disappear from the society.

So if the shutdown finishes and the movement is allowed corona spreading can still happen again.
Then another shutdown is declared and the process repeated. That is second wave, third wave of corona. That happened in hong kong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Investors Pour Into Nigeria As Economy Accelerates (Updates) / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.