Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday (34628 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Roads Can’t Be Fixed In 20 Years / Arewa Group Asks Abiodun, Ogun Governor To Resign, Calls Igboho Fake Activist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
juman:

What I meant was the shutdown can slow down the virus, but cannot make it to disappear from the society.

So if the shutdown finishes and the movement is allowed corona spreading can still happen again.
Then another shutdown is declared and the process repeated. That is second wave, third wave of corona. That happened in hong kong.
I get you. I do not believe virus is real at this time they are just whipping up fear and panic to make us rush to take a deadly anti-fertility vaccine that they would inevitably bring out.

Reduce Nigeria's population has always been on agenda of globalist white racist nations .

Remember Ebola?
where the hell did go? Thing vanished overnight soon after its vaccine was "discovered".
So of course lockdown is waste of time, the real purpose is to keep us where they can easily find and inject us forcibly if necessary.

It is not beyond bounds of possibility that PMB has been secretly overthrown White racists could be directly running the country using corrupt governors they installed. This one our FEC no longer meeting, NASs have stopped plenary, and this one NAss are not summoning any ministers, No live or new footage of Buhari and his ministers. hmmm
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Lilimax(f): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Seun:
Uh? I mean, this seems good if our lockdown will end at the same time as the Lagos lockdown. 14 days of house arrest for no crime is too long. sad
it is for your own good nah. Make good use of the compulsory holidays abeg sir smiley smiley
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Growing(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Why do I feel that if the route we want to go is lockdown then let there be a country-wide lockdown at once?

Is it because I don't want to hear cases of reinfection from other unlockeddown states when lockeddown states are just coming out of lockdown?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Investors Pour Into Nigeria As Economy Accelerates (Updates) / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.