Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday (34625 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Roads Can’t Be Fixed In 20 Years / Arewa Group Asks Abiodun, Ogun Governor To Resign, Calls Igboho Fake Activist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by loswhite(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Adakintroy2:
When Jonathan administration contained ebola. They made it look so easy everyone thought it was easy. Even the u.s could not believe it. They were calling to ask how we did it.

Here we are the same test. Completely different outcome. We deserve our leaders. If we don't pay the ultimate price for foolishness we will continue to joke.

Ebola and Corona virus are not same thing so stop making noise....
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Damntruth(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
ElasticStone:
All I have been hearing is churches helping people. I have not heard of a single muslim group or Imam making donations. I am not a fanatic, but I think it is clear that there is something wrong with Islam...the religion of peace

Dangote ncor?..please let's stop these nonsense... This is the time for everyone to come together
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Astrologyfact:
Jesuuu grin Lock down running don start, you must be a scammer grin You and scamming na Guys Leave here
He shared 2k seriously
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Didi2d(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Lockdown no be the issue. The issue is, wetin we go chop
staying at home. God knows I may not survive this
season except there's an intervention. If una stop to dey
see my comments, know say I couldn't make it.

Let me use this opportunity to personally appeal to Nigerians to come to my rescue. I know this affects everybody but please in the little you have, share a pinch with me so I can also survive this moment. No doubt, government has disappointed us for no crime of ours. Seriously, my survival is in doubt except I get some help. Please save a life today. God bless each and every one of you.

3.3.5.1.0.9.7.2.74 - Ecobank.

I feel your pain because i am in the same shoe as you.
I have been thinking, wondering how I will survive this lock down, no food no money. The thing is most people here think it's a joke or just another way to collect peoples money, friends this plea is real.
If you can help please do, save some people from hunger!!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by olax02(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Alright lockdown has become language of the day....
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
jimakeabi:
na that Ogun governor be mumu, no be Lagos
Na our governor be mumu pass for lagos, always doing follow-follow. Terrorist bombed lagos, he went and showed Buhari pictures. He said it was
a gas explosion....which chattered roofs, walls and buildings remotely located from the pipeline areas. Why not challenge the ill-timed lockdown? Are kano and Kaduna states not part of Nigeria anymore? Why postpone their lockdown? All these "yes sir" mentality should be done away with once and for all. We are not stupid. What awareness campaign have the fed govt put in place, as they did during electioneering campaigns, going from house to house canvassing for votes? Are elections more important than human lives? On third mainland bridge alone, sanwolu's carved image littered everywhere. I've not seen same strength being infused in this awareness at all. Only noise here and there. How many people have access to tv when nepa takes light anyhow? Is it because sanwoolu receives salary that's making him back Buhari's order? Why not give enough notice? When we asked the man to shut down port borders to avoid all these needless drama, he refused until he allowed his daughter, family members and all the children of fulanis schooling in the uk to come in before finally closing the border. The wahala land finish, poor masses com dey face am. Lock down is necessary but the notice was so short. I wish he acted so swiftly to the airports and land borders

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Astrologyfact: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
ProfDview1:

He shared 2k seriously
Serious?? Jesu abeg how I fit take get 1k I wan chop?
Like where will I see him in case of next sharing ?? Please
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Fogman(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Governor wey Sabi. Expected this from his Lagos state colleague. You can't just wake up and order lockdown on a cosmopolitan city like Lagos with only 24 hours notice
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Beremx:
You don’t have money and you were doing fake giveaways in romance section? May God have mercy on you
grin grin grin
Monitoring Spirit
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Ataxophobia: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ataxophobia:
This Ogun state gwamna no dey fear this corona oo.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by joelag: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sabi governor, you can't just wake up from coma, and start declaring curfews here and there.

It seems Sanwo-Olu and Buhari have something in common in Ambode's voice.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by bkool7(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Now, this is a Leader

Sanwo OLu ti je dodo Kole so dodo!

The 10b lagos collect won't let the govt reason how the ppl will survive the locKdown

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by rottable(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
ForeThinker:
After the lock down ... They should start scanning Evey households abi

this your picture funny die, everything don turn business

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by ElasticStone(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Damntruth:
Dangote ncor?..please let's stop these nonsense... This is the time for everyone to come together

By coming together, let us all donate pls
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Damntruth(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
ElasticStone:

pray ....,
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Astrologyfact:
Serious?? Jesu abeg how I fit take get 1k I wan chop? Like where will I see him in case of next sharing ?? Please
Aswear he share
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
ElasticStone:

Donate to me sir
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Dcoy: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wise Governor, this rush and panic of any sudden lockdown is the perfect avenue for the virus to spread
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Ernezee(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Any plans for the people of ogun state or you just want lock them down.

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by danduchi(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Fucking fool... Lockdown so we get over with this bullshit. So fucking tired of this.. Bastard. So every state should wait for you.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by ipobarethieves: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
sad see amount of professional beggars dropping their bank account sad as if the lock down nor affect its elepo,Thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
hedonister:

It's for the best. We better start the lock down now or regret it later.
. Oga nothing to regret. Our leaders like copy copy without following due process. Hunger virus worst pass coro in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Richardidegah7: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
The way this issue is going err... It not getting any funny at all.�
Orders were made advising ppl to stay indoors, what a terrible moment of great punishment from heat as there is light (people in Abuja can relate)
Prices of good stuffs unnessaary getting escalated
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by ipobarethieves: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
How do u help people in siege when the city gate,road/market is/are closed
Didi2d:

I feel your pain because i am in the same shoe as you.
I have been thinking, wondering how I will survive this lock down, no food no money. The thing is most people here think it's a joke or just another way to collect peoples money, friends this plea is real.
If you can help please do, save some people from hunger!!!
Why not ask ur Church to help
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by zomby(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by Fulfilledmezu: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=chikeze post=87932679]See better governor. Our mumu Lagos governor wey no fit talk sef.[/quote
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by blackboy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Governor with with balls and sense. Not saying Sanwolu did not do the right thing , he was on point. Buhari will take responsibility for any problems that arise from the lock down of people who were not given adequate time to prepare nor proper funding. If na election time they will release N10b to the sitting governor who want to contest again. Release money to Nigerians. Price hike of essential commodities and the FG is acting like they no see. In the UK there was announcement No ONE SHOULD INCREASE PRICE OF ANYTHING because of the situation. Here who cares
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by PrinceRowley(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
SLAP44:
Better

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday by sylve11: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
SLAP44:
This governor is inefficient. Abeokuta still has brown roofs.

na wa ooooooooo sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension / Physically Challenged Delegate Casting His Vote At PDP Convention / Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.