Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 (53656 Views)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Woli afefe
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by mazimee(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
They will loot this one
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by fitinwell: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Money speaking..

Can Convic 19 ever make it inside Banana island..
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by EBEk101(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Me watching how this money been donated will disappear
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
I only hope all these donations are put to proper use.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Eserise1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Now its not about the money, we need God's intervention.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by toluzealous: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
and govt they claim to give the poorest citizens some portion.... poorest citizens like?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by CanadaOrBust: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:
Who are they donating all this money to??

Is it to Nigerian's or the government??
Because since when I've been seeing all this donations, one naira never enter my account and them dey do lockdown

Federal govt and Lagos State Government. It says it right there in the article!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
psychologist:
See levels oga Mike gon no go by himself

cheesy
The guy is really a recluse. Whats funny to me is how he made his daughters head his organizations.
Make the sons go fend for themselves. Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nasir123(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nice!
Man wey get sense.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by pabon(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Salute to this man

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Kingbishop: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stevecovey:

Come on, adenuga is richer than these politicians. Its not a one-time stealing opportunity. The guy makes money while he's sleeping. That's the good thing about being in business sectors dt always sell.
it is quite unfortunate that ur mind is this shallow... How on earth will u think any politician will donate huge amount so that the likes of u will invite efcc to probe them?

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by babaniyen1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Well done omo Ijebu alare

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Daroldigits: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
idiot, how much did your father give?
TroubleMaker47:
Nice! Meanwhile Atiku gave 50million. Monkey man

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by todugo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
THIS PEOPLE SHOULD STOP DONATING MONEY BUT RATHER DONATE MEDICAL TEST KITS AND EQUIPMENT BECAUSE OUR GOVERNMENT WILL EMBEZZLE THIS FUNDS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by SharpJoe: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Useless if the money is not used for mass testing, isolating and treating infected ones. We are just giving money to people who have no plan to make things better for the masses.

They are just cooking a recipe for disaster.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

Switzerland Discards Lockdown; Goes For Mass Testing and Fast Treatment

https://www.nairaland.com/5765180/switzerland-discards-lockdown-goes-mass#87936773
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Fogman(m): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Humble Billionaire

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
i need to receive mine, or else i will not believe it!
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by DrCollins007: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Your health is your wealth. I supply 70%-alcohol hand sanitizer. 080207109sixone.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by ud4u: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Our government just dey swallow all the money, if na when PDP they power una for don calculate all the money tell us how much it for reach each Nigerian.

God is watching and will surely reward you people accordingly.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by zicoraads: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
My only wish is that they do like GTB. Buy the needed equipments and maybe build a quarantine centre. I don't trust any government with real cash. They'll most likely embezzle a part of it.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Eserise1:
Now its not about the money, we need God's intervention.

at least they’re making money from Nigerians, so let them help Nigerians in time of trouble.Government money can’t do much unfortunately.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Felalucky8(m): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Abeg make ona stop to donate. All the billions and millions wey dem Don donate wer dem? I believe from all the donations if dem share a particular amount to each household in this country for the 2weeks money go still remain. I believe there are people who can't survive that 2weeks bcoz of food. I pray make dem no loot the donations

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Realfrankie(m): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Globacom pappi

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by arthorjnr(m): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stevecovey:

Come on, adenuga is richer than these politicians. Its not a one-time stealing opportunity. The guy makes money while he's sleeping. That's the good thing about being in business sectors dt always sell.

Brother, clean your mouth.
Please and please, these looting politicians can loot adenuga's annual profit in one hour.
Do not be deceived!

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by ednut1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
saajus:
I love seeing our women in top positions not relegating their destinies to the kitchen or just raising kids. My wife must fulfil her life's purpose by fire, or by force. Thank you, Globacom
this is his daughter. U expect her to be in the kitchen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Sanchez01: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stevecovey:

Adenuga does not have half of Tinubu's money. I'm sure you're aware that Babangida allegedly owns Globacom and not Adenuga?

That aside, Tinubu cannot outdonate the entrepreneurs that have been coming out lest he beams unnecessary attention his way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by ednut1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stevecovey:

he is working for a politician. Ibb. So how can he be richer than his oga
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Garrieveryday: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
But if we have all these rich and wealthy people in Nigeria, how come we are still far behind in terms of poverty? How do these people feel when they have all these amount of money in their bank accounts and yet see people struggling and suffering for survival in the street?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by iammo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
cool

we never see Ibo Audio billioanires

real money no dey make noise or chest beat

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Mummyfour(f): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Abeg o mathematicians in the house pardon me ooo. All these donations never reach to share at least 50 to 100k to each house hold in Nigeria. Why are these rich guys donating these monies to government.? Isn't it a waste when you consider the kind of selfish leaders and corrupt individuals that would jejely divert these monies

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by ednut1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

Adenuga does not have half of Tinubu's money. I'm sure you're aware that Babangida allegedly owns Globacom and not Adenuga?

That aside, Tinubu cannot outdonate the entrepreneurs that have been coming out lest he beams unnecessary attention his way.
na common knowledge. Ibb owns them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) / Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics / First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.