Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (128339 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by eneh49(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
So waytin come concern us ?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Saintfrancis82(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Is too bad, call both of them and talk sense to them
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by alwaysdking(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
It will be better if you call your brother to order. Let him see from your angle and that what is doing is bad.

You don’t need to tell your mother about it. But if he doesn’t stop it, it will be better you raise alarm on both of them.

My take on it
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Hassan88(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Simple

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

My Dad died early because he didn't mind his business.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
maballack:
Its not actually incest
in the middle east you are allowed to marry your cousin its not totally wrong

Its incest especially direct cousins. Indirect cousins may not be incest bt still discouraged in most places.

Don’t look at the Middle East to judge cos there even places where they marry their sisters and It’s wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Franzinni: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Your brother is a perv plain and simple your cousin is a nympho no doubt about it .. You need to get the bleep up outa there cus you can't change em
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by akmath: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Reporter, is it your sleeping?

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by guru90: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
How old is that your cousin sister?

Seems like your brother is washing that little gal brain.

Your brother is killing your family image with disgrace because if that gal gets pregnant.

If u don't like disgrace confront your brother now. Talk sense into him.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mariangeles:

I can't believe you.
So, you're capable of turning a blind eye against evil in the name of "minding your business"?
If you can jump into conclusion so easily like that, then I am really disappointed....

You of all people should know me better.

There's no proof whatsoever that the brother is sleeping with the cousin...

I hate that act, but the Op did not give us any concrete evidence.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by GreatResearcher1: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Is he also sleeping with your Tangent and Cosecant? grin
Bro i saw ur mention on my love for my ex. Wetin man go do? Tho i'm redpilled, i hav emotions
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
excanny:

A lot of people don't sleep with their cousins, only insane people do.

Don't make incest look Ok.

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.
stupid comment
I Bleep my cousin on full tops
She broke up with her boyfriend I did same with my X. Now We are living together happily ever after.. We just can't get enough of it. You should try it..

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Them go soon cast ,I know it may be hard for you to ignore but that’s your best option.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Duru009(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
I will advise you mind your business. Implicating them will only hurt you later.

Leave them alone, only TIME will tell...

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Hassan88(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dey peep look them
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by netflicks(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Used condoms in the room...mehn that your brother dirty oo angry so disgusting abeg

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by biggy26: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

till she get pregnant and put the both of us in trouble abi
Just say bro, that girl is our cousin o. I know she like you o, but no gree am o, cos it's a serious curse. Make you no go abort your destiny o. He will think twice.
Don't accuse him directly. Read what I wrote.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Sewgon79(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
SavageResponse:

It probably started whnile your brother was living at your aunt's place.

At 26 your brother should know that incest in not not proper and usually leads to birth defects in new born babies

This Incest that you people talk about or everyone is talking about.

I once live in Guinea, Fula in Guinea married their cousin and this has been going on since time of memorial and nothing happened.

Even Fula in Nigeria do same.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Surfacebaba: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
what tribes are u people? hmmmm I can't try that with my cousin sister,bcus my culture don't permit that,well talk to ur cousin the implications of what she was in.thanx
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by miles12: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Civic 19
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

Fast forward to yesterday Monday, I went to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

Please I need your help, he is 26, I'm just 21

Where are u from??
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mind your business.. jobless boy

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by fergie001: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?

Why don't you face what brought you there?

Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.
Jason, you dey crase grin
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Joefat: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
What of if this guy was the one in love with the gal which called cousin... Or maybe he was just trying to blackmail his brother.. because it seems like made up to me.. I think this guy is not telling the truth..

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by CaptainMitch: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Muslims marry their cousin, what's the big deal.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Machinegun91(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
You are just jealous and It's obvious you don't hv a boyfriend, can I be your boyfriend?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
fergie001:

Jason, you dey crase grin
Fergie my own person,

Nor mind me abeg.... He just saw a used condom and he wants to raise alarm...

What if the guy is not sleeping with the cousin?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by stevups(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Disgrace them before they disgrace the family. The end result is not good.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Kobicove(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mariangeles:

Your cousin or niece?
If she's your aunt's daughter, then she's your niece, which is even worse.

Wrong!

Her aunt's daughter is his cousin.

It's his sister's or brother's daughter that is his neice
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by fairy88: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
abormination sad
Tufiakwua
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by stevups(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
tetula123:
How old is this girl?
How are both of you going to get into trouble if she gets pregnant?
Mind you a whole lot of people sleep with their cousin. I personally know two of my friends who did it. People just don’t talk about it since it’s a taboo. They are both grown enough to know this.

Say no to incest. And for that man quoting me down there. I know people who did it doesn’t mean I support incest. It’s a taboo where I am from and I know the detriment of it both traditionally and medically.
I used a whole lot, I shouldn’t have, but try going to sites like quora and reddit and see a lot of story foreigners who do it even when it’s a taboo there as well.
My point is people do it here, even some who will open this thread cheesy cheesy ;DBut you know how Nigerians are
You are correct
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is bad, I know people who did this too. A friend of mine now married with a kid was sleeping with his cousin, my cousin too made some stupid moves with his cousin. The point is it's bad but they won't listen, overtime the feelings die off or they overgrow it. I don't understand the stupidity behind this, but it happens and people here saying it's disgusting are hypocrites, I used to be attracted to one of my cousin but I kept reminding myself she's my sister and overtime I started seeing her like one and the feelings died off. Don't report your brother but tell him someone told you she knows what's going on and she will tell your Anty if he doesn't stop whatever his doing with his sister, tell him you don't even know the person, then stylishly ask him if what she's saying is true. Don't expect him to stop immediately but overtime it will die off.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by MisterKings(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
In the Bible people married their cousins. Just saying.

Plus all of you marrying from your tribe are indirectly doing same. The person you are getting married to from your tribe are most likely your distant distant distant cousins.

To Op...I am not saying you should clap for them. But don't judge them too harshly. Talk to them and make them understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.