Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (128329 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by bizzibodi(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mystery will never end even Eve was a direct clone or Adam flesh,Adam was Eve's father.eve was adam's somatic cell.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by victoryukpong(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
SavageResponse:

It probably started whnile your brother was living at your aunt's place.

At 26 your brother should know that incest in not not proper and usually leads to birth defects in new born babies

This is trash, marriage between you and your cousin is never an incest, Isaac married his cousin in the Bible, there's no where in the Bible that stops you from marrying your cousin, you're not direct blood likewise your step sister or brother, prove me wrong
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Franking: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
If u were from the Bayero clan it will just be normal. Guy, free them. We all have cousins we would have loved to bleep but for one or two. Talk to ur bro but don't report anything to anybody. I believe they are both adults. Allow them, biko.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Laren24(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Just listen to yourself....

"He's seeing SYMPTOMS" of it"

Even your Holy Book directs you not to give FALSE ACCUSATIONS....
Ok
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by mechanics(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
You can confront your cousin to know the truth of the matter, before you will go and say what you are not sure of.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Brunicekid(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
SavageResponse:

At 26 your brother should know that incest in not not proper and usually leads to birth defects in new born babies
EXACTLY...

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by chineselink: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
If true, it's total abomination (sacrilege)
In my place they will go naked as the cleaning of the land takes place.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Laren24(m): 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bro, you don't need to confront your brother straight on. You could indirectly talk to him about their activities/relationship and gradually dissuade him from such atrocities if that should happens to be the case. As a sharp guy you go don feel wetin I dey reason you.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by smile11s(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
People sleep with their cousin. It’s not a big deal
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by King44(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Some people need deliverance, it irritates

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Iceberg3: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Talk to your brother,that if he doesn't call it quits, you will report to your parents. He's your bro and he can't do you anything,he can't throw you out.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Femeto: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Report them and find somewhere else to live.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

my brother has not bring any girl in that house nor he call eny girl so what the fk is the used cond*om doin there
4 practicin.... ee dey practice hw to roll up

don't tenk me, tenk d egungun wey don dance enter Xpress!

cool
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by GregJames(m): 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lol
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Abolajihowells2: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

Fast forward to yesterday Monday, I went to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

Please I need your help, he is 26, I'm just 21

Tell him what people are saying
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Eddygre8(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Try talking to both of them maturely

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by golddare: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

Tell your mum and possibly your aunt and be ready to leave your brother's house. Things may get ugly but in future they will be glad you didn't compromise.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by thegloor: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

she is 19
did you mean I should mind my business and leave them?

I am guessing she's well endowed for him to be falling for her...

I would suggest you keep a close watch and find a proof
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by enemyofprogress: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jealousy! Leave the guy alone jo and look for your own causing too to fok

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by AreaFada2: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
oyatz:
Before 19th century revolutions that swept through Europe and brought ends to many dynasties, many European Royal Families married their cousins in order to purify the royal (blue) blood and prevent it from being contaminated by marrying commoners.

After centuries of this incest marriages, all the European Royal Families became one big extended family and by the late 1890s, Queen Victoria had become either the grand mother or great grand mother of almost all European Kings.
I hope you also know what Queen Victoria's curse called Haemophilia did to several European dynasties. Like the Russian Imperial family for example.

Nature prefers a wider gene pool by far.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by AreaFada2: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
oyatz:
Before 19th century revolutions that swept through Europe and brought ends to many dynasties, many European Royal Families married their cousins in order to purify the royal (blue) blood and prevent it from being contaminated by marrying commoners.

After centuries of this incest marriages, all the European Royal Families became one big extended family and by the late 1890s, Queen Victoria had become either the grand mother or great grand mother of almost all European Kings.
I hope you also know what Queen Victoria's curse called Haemophilia did to several European dynasties. Like the Russian Imperial family for example.

As for the knackaton cousins, they won't stop any time soon. The guy probably went to rent a house quickly to have freedom to be knacking the girl.
OP, get a clear evidence before you confront your brother.

If you keep quiet, it may soon result in abortion. Or should family find out by other means, you will be an accomplice.
Good luck.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by isaacsegun(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by AreaFada2: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
oyatz:

As for the knackaton cousins, they won't stop any time soon. The guy probably went to rent a house quickly to have freedom to be knacking the girl.

Youngvikthor, get a clear evidence before you confront your brother.

If you keep quiet, it may soon result in abortion. Or should family find out by other means, you will be an accomplice.
Good luck.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Xkale1234(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
waiting concern you, leave them alone

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Goodmarlian: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
tetula123:
How old is this girl?
How are both of you going to get into trouble if she gets pregnant?
Mind you a whole lot of people sleep with their cousin. I personally know two of my friends who did it. People just don’t talk about it since it’s a taboo. They are both grown enough to know this.

Say no to incest. And for that man quoting me down there. I know people who did it doesn’t mean I support incest. It’s a taboo where I am from and I know the detriment of it both traditionally and medically.
I used a whole lot, I shouldn’t have, but try going to sites like quora and reddit and see a lot of story foreigners who do it even when it’s a taboo there as well.
My point is people do it here, even some who will open this thread cheesy cheesy ;DBut you know how Nigerians are

its a taboo all over the world not just where you come from we just know its against nature.i

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by jclassiq(m): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
SavageResponse:

Really? Why?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Goodmarlian: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
isaacsegun:
Am not supporting their sexual act but that is not an incest. Incest is sexual relationship between siblings, or between father and daughter, or between son and mother. The two of them can actually marry without qualms but only that our society don't usually support that.

you don't know anything dumboo
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by souldeep(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
What exactly is ur point?
tetula123:
How old is this girl?
How are both of you going to get into trouble if she gets pregnant?
Mind you a whole lot of people sleep with their cousin. I personally know two of my friends who did it. People just don’t talk about it since it’s a taboo. They are both grown enough to know this.

Say no to incest. And for that man quoting me down there. I know people who did it doesn’t mean I support incest. It’s a taboo where I am from and I know the detriment of it both traditionally and medically.
I used a whole lot, I shouldn’t have, but try going to sites like quora and reddit and see a lot of story foreigners who do it even when it’s a taboo there as well.
My point is people do it here, even some who will open this thread cheesy cheesy ;DBut you know how Nigerians are
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Auki: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

Did bible itemise whom you shouldn't marry?
What is incest biblically?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Mreazi121(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is a serious matter and some people are making fun out of it, wait till water enter garri, their eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Rawtruth1: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
PERVENCHE:

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob all married their cousins.

The Bible is pretty clear on that fact by showing so many first-cousin marriages and by first-cousin marriage being notably absent from Leviticus 18. In the JPS version of the Tanakh Leviticus 18:6 says not to "come near anyone of [your] own flesh to uncover unclothedness" in the JPS. In other versions the word "kin" is often used. Leviticus does go on to list various and very specific "you and your kin" relationships and goes so far as to point out that we shouldn't have sex with sheep but fails to even elude to cousins. In fact, if Jesus did exist it is well within the realm of possibility that his parents were first-cousins (the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia mentions this possibility).
Nansense as usual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.