Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before (7333 Views)

Please help me recommend any authentic hookup site for runs girls / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / This Is The Most Mature And Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo You've Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Lamanii22(f): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
malaria:
John Grisham na die too

Yeah, he is such an amazing writer... His novels are exquisite... I'm a big fan...
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by malaria(f): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lamanii22:

Right... Something like that.... It was in that novel I got these words "loyalty's greater than love"
u must be good in reading , I read a lot too though but hustling no dey give us time anymore I remember reading the concubine when I was in primary school . I have read quite a number of novels cant even remember their names and author

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Missmossy(f): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sidney Sheldon - Master of the game

Sidney Sheldon - Sky is falling

Sidney Sheldon - Tell me your dreams

Sidney Sheldon - If tomorrow comes

Mary Higgins Clark - Where are the Children

Mary Higgins Clark - A Stranger is watching

Mary Higgins Clark - Pretend you don’t see her

Mary Higgins Clark - Weep no more my lady

John Grisham - The Firm

John Grisham - A time to kill

John Grisham - Runaway Jury

John Grisham - The Rain Maker and some other notable writers like Danielle Steel, Nora Roberts,Jeffery Archer amongst others cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Alexaonfleek: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
I'm surprised people still buy books.
I download and read books for FREE on anybooks app.

Anyways as for interesting books I know
Percy Jackson series(adventure and Greek myth)
Inferno by Dan brown
One of us is lying(can't remember the author)

Then there's this very interesting triology but I can't remember the name of the first book.
The second and third book is catching fire and Mockingjay respectively.
The author is Suzanne Harper...I think
Wo,it's been long jare angry
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I'm surprised people still buy books.
I download and read books for FREE on anybooks app.

Anyways as for interesting books I know
Percy Jackson series(adventure and Greek myth)
Inferno by Dan brown
One of us is lying(can't remember the author)

Then there's this very interesting triology but I can't remember the name of the first book.
The second and third book is catching fire and Mockingjay respectively.
The author is Suzanne Harper...I think
Wo,it's been long jare angry

Thanks Alexaonfleek. Many people, me inclusive, prefer hard copies of books. E-books are not as convenient or rewarding to read. We already spend too much time in front of a screen at work, so when we read, its easier to just pick up a book. Its better for our eyes that way. Its more expensive, sure, but its infinitely more rewarding.

Keep lookin' up. Cheers Alex.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by emmaodet: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
tobby20:

Emilychris317@gmail.com

Bro, have sent about 10 novels on pdf to you.
Confirm you have received it?
Sydney sheldom, dan brown and robert ludlum
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by okoroemeka(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
E-books apps is the best way to have access to books that cannot be found in bookshops in Nigeria or even abroad,I cannot even remember the last time I bought a novel,if you are a fan of historical fiction either ancient, medieval or modern you may consider this authors (1)Bernard Cornwell(2)Wilbur Smith(3)Conn iggulden(4)Robert Fabbri(5)William Dietrich(6)h rider Haggard(7)Gary Jennings(cooljack Ludlow (coolSteven saylor(9)Harry side bottom (10)Christian jacq(11)Jeffery Archer(12)Frederick Forsyth(13)Robert harris.let us stop here for now.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by okoroemeka(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
emmaodet:

Robert Ludlum,The scarletti inheritance,the first novel I bought with money stolen from my mother's purse during my js3 year 1990.
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by emmaodet: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
okoroemeka:
Robert Ludlum,The scarletti inheritance,the first novel I bought with money stolen from my mother's purse during my js3 year 1990.

You want me to send Scarletti inheritance to you?
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by emmaodet: 12:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Do you have The Godfather?

I have the Godfather pdf on my phone now. It is 1.6mb.
How do you get it?
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by tobby20: 12:34am On Apr 12, 2020
emmaodet:

I appreciate you a lot boss

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy with the good vibes, sharing and decency on this thread unlike what obtains on the general forum.
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
emmaodet:

You want me to send Scarletti inheritance to you?

You're doing well.
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Freelane33(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
U again hmm .
Lamanii22:
No greater love by Danielle Steele
Johnny angel by Danielle Steele
A time to kill by john grisham
Naked came the stranger(can't remember the author)

I got them from a store not far from my house...

I probably got some for N300 and others N500..

Funny how I don't have them again... Neighbours would be like "please borrow me"... You'd feel reluctant to lend them.. After giving them, you'd give them like 5 days to finish it... When you eventually ask, they'd start saying " I'd bring it" "oh I forgot".... Til you stop asking...

The most painful novel I lost was " the twelve silver cups" my dad gave me that book... I was in primary 3 then, my senior asked for it, he said he was gonna return it the next day... As a kind girl I gave him... His friends were even telling me not to lend him I didn't listen... Til tomorrow ooo... He never returned it... I don't know if I'm ever gonna find it... All the stores I have checked so far don't have it...
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Tersorio(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Pls how do I get Mario Puzo novels online?
Have THE GODFATHER.
how do I send it to you?
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Biglittlelois(f): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tersorio:

Have THE GODFATHER.
how do I send it to you?

You can send the link so that I can read, thanks.
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by IndianRomeo: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=malaria post=88307504]u must be good in reading , I read a lot too though but hustling no dey give us time anymore I remember reading the concubine when I was in primary school . I have read quite a number of novels cant even remember their names and author . Concubine was among sss schools syllabus around 1998-2002.
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by IndianRomeo: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
King Solomon's mines. Gods are not to blame. Animal Farm. Things Fall Apart.
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Bojack(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tell me your dreams - Sidney Sheldon
Stay with me - Ayobami Adebayo
Public secrets - Nora Roberts
Mention me if you want links
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Tersorio(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You can send the link so that I can read, thanks.
http://194.145.209.129/bk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/download.php?file=The-Godfather-8freebooks.net_.pdf
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE SOFT COPY OF ANY NOVEL IN ANY FORMAT USING THIS SITE "8freebooks. Net".
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Biglittlelois(f): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Tersorio:

http://194.145.209.129/bk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/download.php?file=The-Godfather-8freebooks.net_.pdf
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE SOFT COPY OF ANY NOVEL IN ANY FORMAT USING THIS SITE "8freebooks. Net".

Thank you so much for this, it means a lot, I'm very very grateful smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Tersorio(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You welcome
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Westernlove: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I'm back Oooh.......You will surely hear from me. I promise you....

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Tersorio:

You're doing well.
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by databoy247(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Biko, this thread shouldn't die oh.

So, I'm done with Origin by Dan Brown. It's really mind opening. If you are a religious or spiritual person, I wouldn't recommend you read this book except you want to explore knowledge beyond religion.

Next on my reading list is below....

Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by databoy247(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
I'm a huge fan of thriller - crime and spy genres.
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by akpunda86: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

Funny how I don't have them again... Neighbours would be like "please borrow me"... You'd feel reluctant to lend them.. After giving them, you'd give them like 5 days to finish it... When you eventually ask, they'd start saying " I'd bring it" "oh I forgot".... Til you stop asking...

The most painful novel I lost was " the twelve silver cups" my dad gave me that book... I was in primary 3 then, my senior asked for it, he said he was gonna return it the next day... As a kind girl I gave him... His friends were even telling me not to lend him I didn't listen... Til tomorrow ooo... He never returned it... I don't know if I'm ever gonna find it... All the stores I have checked so far don't have it...

I dont know u but i respect u by novels u have read.thanks minds like this still exist op i haill thee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by akpunda86: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Whoever the Op is you made me younger today.my best was
Flowers in the attic
Petals in the wind
If there be thorns
Seed of yesterday
All was series by Vc Andrew
Then by Sidney sheldon

The other side of midnight and memories of midnight.

Can i grow young again.
Op thanks for this covid lockdown topic.

Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Lamanii22(f): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
akpunda86:

I dont know u but i respect u by novels u have read.thanks minds like this still exist op i haill thee

Wow! Thank you... I feel really honoured... I really appreciate you Hun smiley
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Kpalobi(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

Wow she reads.. Ma crush on you will never die grin

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Kpalobi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Okay back to the topic
Chike and the River grin grin
My sister,the serial killer by Oyinkan braithwaite
The firm by John Grisham
Binti by Nnedi Okoroafor
A game of thrones by George R. Martin
All of Chimamamanda Adichie's novels
The secret life of Baba Segi's wives by Lola shoneyin
Mrs fletcher by Tom perrotta
How not to die alone by Richard Roper
Detective by Arthur hailey
Pet Semetary by Stephen king

Mehn i ve read a lot of interesting novels.. Those are just a few i remember
Re: Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before by Lamanii22(f): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kpalobi:

Wow she reads.. Ma crush on you will never die grin

Awwwwwn��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Romantic 3D Wallpaint. Ain't 3D wallpaper! We paint Live.in Lagos! / I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This / Share Your Experience Hearing The Rythm Of Two Two Nacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.