Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures (68115 Views)

FG Reads Riot Act To Contractors Handling Abuja, Port Harcourt Roads / You Have 30 Days To Vacate Port-harcourt Roads- Wike Tells Street Traders, Other / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oyindidi:
grin Ladyhippolyta, longest time
Same ma smiley
I dey greet you oo cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by preciousjun(m): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
HopeAtHand:

wene Badu. nda
Oburuoma... Meka
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Talkingoil(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=seanfer post=88031011]OP please don’t mistakenly go to Eduaction bus stop or Ikwerre road to Agip fly over. If you do, you will be snapping from the Cell ooo. [/quote
I plied that route today, Na so Dem say make everybody hands up as you dey pass. Me I no cum understand again, Na the hands up go stop or prevent the spread of corona? Nigeria police things dey always dey different]
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Talkingoil(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=seanfer post=88031011]OP please don’t mistakenly go to Eduaction bus stop or Ikwerre road to Agip fly over. If you do, you will be snapping from the Cell ooo. [/quote

I plied that route today, Na so Dem say make everybody hands up as you dey pass. Me I no cum understand again, Na the hands up go stop or prevent the spread of corona? Nigeria police things dey always dey different]
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by queengift(f): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
chino11:

Wike did Iwofe road in his first term. Ask anyone
Ameachi started the work, left it half way, then Woke completed the work.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
MansoryMX:
Aside Warri/Ughelli road which I believe is Federal road in Warri, no single road in Warri smooth like these PH Roads. Shame on Delta State Government.
lol, I have seen so many smooth roads in asaba
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
gifteddion:
Op its obvious you are new in Rivers State for your information Rotimi Amaechi build that ada George it is well known fact stop misleading people when did Wike build the road?
And Woke built from wimpey,Iwofe and gateway axis
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by seanfer(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Talkingoil post=88038787][/quote]

The curfew has been lifted. Now we can ply those in peace
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Yeah Odili road, Trans AMADI gardens are all nice places. I was in Odili, LNG road in December. That areas reminds me of Allen in Lagos. Beautiful location. This is Peter Odili, I captured it in December

phantom:
chino, most of the roads were done by amaechi before he left including that wimpey road in wike's community.
Wike is reconstructing the roads in GRA that were not too bad all in a bid to eat money.
please dont misinform people. most of the beautiful major roads you saw were by amaechi. you drove along ada george right? that was all amaechi. airforce new road nko?? from airforce aba road to eliozu to rupokwu. na amechi do that road wey we dey use test our engine dem for night grin grin
I say make i clear you sha... cool cool

NB; if eligbam/oroazi be ajegunle, wetin you go call diobu/elechi or bundu waterside?? why you no drive enter Diobu abi you dey fear say dem go collet that your Rx330 You for go visit wike for govt house from there enter aggrey/creek road for PH town axis, maybe even enter colombia( if you get mind grin grin)

This na opportunity for you to go round PH.

did you visit woji/peter odili axis?? na that area wey get the highest number of G boys and oil workers for PH.

you no snap pleasure park
what of theflyover construction at garrison, artillery and rumuokoro?? you for snap make nairaland see wetin dey sup for there.

i dey busy tomorrow. i for carry you make we go chop nkwobi wash am down with cold budweiser for equinox off SARS road.
before you go, please try visit obigbo and assess the construction of eleme jxn to obigbo junction. also enter obigbo and see how our people are suffering from bad roads.

I HOPE YU ALSO SAW THE PATHETIC EAST WEST ROAD YOUR BROTHER JONATHAN GAVE US?? A ROAD THAT SHOULD BE A SUPER HIGHWAY OF 10 LANES. NO SINGLE DRAINAGE. PLEASE VISIT NKPOLU JUNCTION OF THAT ROAD AND SEE THE FAILURE OF THE OTUOKE DRUNK.,. embarassed angry angry
SO THAT YOU NO GO COME DEY CAP NONSENSE FOR NAIRALAND ABOUT GEJ. THAT MAN WAS A TOTAL FAILURE TO HIS OWN PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by HopeAtHand: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oyindidi:
Your siggy dey strange
My Siggy is a quote from one of JayZ lines.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
ABACHA road done by WIKE. This pictures were from December 2019

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
wisdomhuz:

Wike completed the section that wasn't done before Amaechi left office. The job was almost 80% done before Wike came to power he completed the section from Eagle cement to the water side.
Please stop lying Iwofe road was completely and purposefully abandoned by Amaechi...the road was 100% very bad before Wike built it.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
ELELENWO road to Akpajo completed by WIKE

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
wealth25:

Please stop lying Iwofe road was completely and purposefully abandoned by Amaechi...the road was 100% very bad before Wike built it.

I was wondering, I knew it was WIKE that did Iwofe because I visited PH that time. Look at the solid road as at today

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chino,U still be JJC for PHcity.A whole 10years u still dey malinger around GRA and Presidential Hotel?.U no reach places I for like See.
So someone said the Governor is from Orazi and u concurred?!
Now, there's a place in PH called Rumuepirikom.
If u don't know how u can get there from Orazi then u've not explored PH.And that's where the Wike comes from.
Secondly,How can u spell Okrika as Okirika and Kalabari as calabari u dey Jonse?!
Thirdly,Orazi has High Profile People living there as Both the Governor and Some Rivers top politicians own big houses there.
U enter wimpy u no reach Ogbogoro waterside,why?
I would want u to drive down to Nanka-Diobu waterside,abuloma waterside, Okrika waterside(marinebase),Bundu waterside(Dockyard),Nembe waterside, Creek road waterside and Borokiri waterside (Navy Jetty) then come back here and update us what u think.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lol. I know WIKE house at Ada George, I have been there. WIKE is from Wimpy/Epirikom. I never concurred with that old clown called abagworo. I knew my target towards him and I went straight to it without wasting time. cheesy

God willing, I will tour Ogbogoro/Egbelu this week. I intend visiting Eagle island too. Too many places to go before I return to my family in Awka. I wish to cover more places. Just watch out.

CORVID19:
Chino,U still be JJC for PHcity.A whole 10years u still dey malinger around GRA and Presidential Hotel?.U no reach places I for like See.
So someone said the Governor is from Orazi and u concurred?!
Now, there's a place in PH called Rumuepirikom.
If u don't know how u can get there from Orazi then u've not explored PH.And that's where the Wike comes from.
Secondly,How can u spell Okrika as Okirika and Kalabari as calabari u dey Jonse?!
Thirdly,Orazi has High Profile People living there as Both the Governor and Some Rivers top politicians own big houses there.
U enter wimpy u no reach Ogbogoro waterside,why?
I would want u to drive down to Nanka-Diobu waterside,abuloma waterside, Okrika waterside(marinebase),Bundu waterside(Dockyard),Nembe waterside, Creek road waterside and Borokiri waterside (Navy Jetty) then come back here and update us what u think.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Iriruaga100(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kinematics:

Fact!
I weep for Delta each time I visit Warri.

Almost all major road in warri are in good condition except for federal road. From roundabout to NPA down to enerhen junction is a Federal. What road are you talking about?? Almost all inners street in warri is tarred!!
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
chino11:
Lol. I know WIKE house at Ada George, I have been there. WIKE is from Wimpy/Epirikom. I never concurred with that old clown called abagworo. I knew my target towards him and I went straight to it without wasting time. cheesy

God willing, I will tour Ogbogoro/Egbelu this week. I intend visiting Eagle island too. Too many places to go before I return to my family in Awka. I wish to cover more places. Just watch out.

Now you're talking like somebody wey Sabi where him dey.Try reach Elimbu Jetty too,it use to be overcrowded.
Those places I mentioned earlier are what makes "Port Harcourt"Rivers State coz those are the main Slums bounding the Garden City.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Shugavee(f): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
chino11:

True, but mind you PH is the most important city in Nigeria after Lagos and Abuja
would probably be next
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Freddonance(m): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
chino11:

Port Harcourt is a beautiful city, but just like every city including New York, it has the good, bad and ugly, but generally it is a nice place.

pls which place in PH is the 2nd pics
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by SmellingAnus(m): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
gifteddion:
Op its obvious you are new in Rivers State for your information Rotimi Amaechi build that ada George it is well known fact stop misleading people when did Wike build the road?
Very True...

Cc: chino11 take note...
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Iluvmycontr3: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
If by next week Dear re no Deaths Recorded of Covid safe the previous two, Nigerians will discard d stay at home Lockdown Brouhaha

I think this your calculation is cool..
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Sniper101(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
chino11:
.....In the whole Port Harcourt they have the longest power supply.

Niggur, are you kidding me

You've obviously not been to 'Rumuibekwe' By Shell Gate at Aba Road.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by DOZTECH: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Oroazi is majorly inhibited by the locals so Chino was partially right seeing it as a slum. The few good buildings around belong to visitors. But oroazi was once a melting pot in the city for finesse and sophistication. Because of the presence of flow station in the community, the oil company attracted the 33kv federal power line to the community and little by little because of the constant power from Alaoji through owerri to Airport then oroazi, the sleepy community began attracting foreign returnees especially ladies, uptown ladies, working class guys and ladies and the rents began to spike and at a point all the big boys and ladies was living in the community. White men continously trooped in and out to fetch the ladies. Oroazi though looking like a slum was the epicenter of port Harcourt development.

Iwofe road was built by the Wike administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by WickedProducer(m): 12:11am On Apr 03, 2020
Rivers is not totally locked down, still some movements within the state, God help us.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by TGMISKY(m): 12:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

The lockdown does not affect movement.
It did. From Obiri-Ikwerre to Choba (following the Ozuoba route) and from Education bus stop to Agip junction was on a 24-hour-no-movement. My neighbour did frog jump for plying the Agip route
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Mazigabriel(m): 12:24am On Apr 03, 2020
clevvermind:
But people in warri here are behaving like agberos.
what's even happening there, I heard some people are killed
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by tolijascro(m): 3:19am On Apr 03, 2020
savcy:

They're very good, and clean too. The quality of roads and scenery in PH is amazing.

Abegi Shey na the PH wey then dey hype Be this? Aswear Lagos and Abuja beat am hands down....na advanced Awka or owerri e be
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Eddygre8(m): 3:43am On Apr 03, 2020
God save our land
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ikennamadu1(m): 4:00am On Apr 03, 2020
wingmanIII:

Not true. RCC did many jobs during Wikes first term
Mcc Naim do iwofe road.... No dey confuse people

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by ikennamadu1(m): 4:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Eastlink:
As a cultist that you're or what? Mere threats!
Where is Abagworo your best friend. Where do you say you live in P/H again? GRA hotel my foot.
My friend shut up... Stop this stupid accusations.... Before them arrest you... Use your head...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 03, 2020
chino11:
Still trapped in Port Harcourt. Now moving around the city to see the level of compliance in Port Harcourt.

You want to stay in Port Harcourt, deceiving yourself,saying you are trapped.
When people are smuggled to and fro Aba, Owerri, Akwa Ibom.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye / President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.