Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures (68166 Views)

FG Reads Riot Act To Contractors Handling Abuja, Port Harcourt Roads / You Have 30 Days To Vacate Port-harcourt Roads- Wike Tells Street Traders, Other / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iriruaga100:

You gave out wrong information, you need to correct it!! Its my duty as resident of warri to do that. You're misinforming everyone who will read your post..

Its not a wrong information but a fact. I go to Warri on alternate month basis so I know what I'm saying.
The roads in Warri are an eyesore. The worst in any major city in the SS(I've visited them all).
I'm not here to make Warri look bad, but to say the truth because I feel warri can be better. Let's not deviate from the main thread shaa, let's leave this for another day/thread.

Like I said, which you may not agree this is my order for roads by city in the SS

1. PHC(more roads than any other city in the SS)
2. Uyo(Highest percentage of good roads than any other city in the SS)
3. Calabar (Enough good roads for its size)
4. Benin (Better roads as you get towards the city centre)
5. Yenagoa ( Very few roads but once there is a road it's in good shape)
6. Warri (Hardly you drive by without a pothole, and the street roads are very narrow, you hardly see a clean car because of the nature of the roads)

I've not really explored Asaba area.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
CORVID19:

Make Dem Clear Road for U oooo.U na area Mother.
U know Ben Harry,Abuja down, Victoria and the very end of Borokiri there called Okaki?!
Yes, I know every part of Town. I stay close to Okaki after Comprehensive sec sch

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

Will oga allow that?
He can't wait grin na so people dey hail me if we go out together. If no be classmate na exgrin I believe him go see this post. I don tire for Town!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Boxer007(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
chino11:

You dey mad?

My beautiful brother, hi are u sir. Bro I will giv u 2k cash for kiss & to enjoy u. What is your nomba
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Boxer007:

My beautiful brother, hi are u sir. Bro I will giv u 2k cash for kiss & to enjoy u. What is your nomba

Lalasticlala, do you guys allow sick people to roam here?
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyindidi:
Yes, I know every part of Town. I stay close to Okaki after Comprehensive sec sch
Chai!! I dey for Ground until u say make I Stand up ooooo.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by senatordave1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyindidi:
He can't wait grin na so people dey hail me if we go out together. If no be classmate na exgrin I be him go see this post. I don tire for Town!!!
Different strokes.me am itching to go to town oh.am tired of obalga
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Eastlink(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ndoki85:
This guy...you are a bitter soul, you bring bad name to your people I spit on your life
Nonsense! I guess he sent you to me. Aturu Awusa!
Bring that your big head here and shove it in his ass. Anumanu, what's my business with you.
I'm hoping to meet the big headed Chino one of these days. Let me see first hand his short size.
He's lucky I hardly come home else na once I for settle him case. GRA hotel my foot.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Eastlink(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
chino11:

Chino your fellow gays are looking for you. Go have fun. After all your GRA hotel is big enough grin grin
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
Eastlink:
Nonsense! I guess he sent you to me. Aturu Awusa!
Bring that your big head here and shove it in his ass. Anumanu, what's my business with you.
I'm hoping to meet the big headed Chino one of these days. Let me see first hand his short size.
He's lucky I hardly come home else na once I for settle him case. GRA hotel my foot.
[/s]

Chiwude, now I have your time. Useless good for nothing bastard. Big headed dwarf from Orlu, where are you bastard so we can measure levels. Stupid idiotic bastard, I was thinking you have got sense not knowing that you are still useless and hopeless as ever. Vagabond
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
Eastlink:
Chino your fellow gays are looking for you. Go have fun. After all your GRA hotel is big enough
[/s]

Useless mofo. So you think everyone is a stinky gay like you and your useless good for nothing father. Useless frustrated old man.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by scoundrel(f): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyindidi:
Yes
It’s very obvious. So, why aren’t the residents indoors not to talk of practicing social distancing?
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lagos na wa cheesy

phantom:

but even the so called lagos no dey wonderful. lagos ia bigger than PH by up to 3 times but how much of lagos is actually beautiful?? i would say 10% and im being particularly generous.
apart from lagos island, lekki, ikeja, festac and maybe surulere, where else for lagos you wan call?
Remove those few high rises along the marina and lagos would be no different from ibadan. fact!!!!
90% of lagosians are poor! 25 million people competing for resources meant for at least 4 million people. its insane and the reason why you see a 30 yr old man looking like a 50year old.

The stress is too much but unfortunately, lagosians are addicts! they are addicted to the daily adrenaline rush the city affords them which is why they cant live anywhere else. the city is slowly draining life from them but they cant leave!
which is also why once they leave lagos to anywhere else that is more livable they begin to wonder how they lived in lagos all these years.
i have friends born and bred in lag who have sworn not to go back.

lagos is not liveable. yes, its economy is second to none in nigeria but thats where it ends.

Abuja, on the other hand is a far better city to live in. lovely infrastructure especially roads. Its economy sadly is far behind lagos and even PH.
Abuja is a fake city with a fake economy. Many homes there are unoccupied. No one wants to buy as those thieves prefer to own properties in dubai. The money flowing round in abuja is stolen money.
You have very few small and medium enterprises when compared to PH and Lag.

In abuja and portharcourt, you dont need to wake up by 4.30am to beat traffic. less stress everyday. you can tell a person that youll be with them in 15minutes and truly it will be 15minutes.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Eastlink(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Not the greatest. Where you keep Okilo and Spiff?
He's right, politics aside. I won't use the term greatest, but best. Chibuike Amaechi remains Rivers state best Governor followed by Melford Okilo.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
Eastlink:
He's right, politics aside. I won't use the term greatest, but best. Chibuike Amaechi remains Rivers state best Governor followed by Melford Okilo.
[/s]

Useless dwarfish old vagabond, quote me, lets have a chit chat. Anuofia
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Eastlink(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
chino11:
[s][/s]

Useless mofo. So you think everyone is a stinky gay like you and your useless good for nothing father. Useless frustrated old man.
Did I say anything wrong? A fellow homo chatted you because he can who you really are. Like they say only a gay can tell a gay.
How do I even know if both of you stay in the same GRA hotel. And for your info, I'm not old like you and Abagworo your pal. An old man don't work in an office and don't use a Laptop.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Boxer007(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
chino11:

Darlin, sir i was simply trying to love to be- friend you sir? Is be-friending u illegal? What did I do sir?
Babes Are you a racist?

Cc

Lalasticlala
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
Eastlink:
Did I say anything wrong? A fellow homo chatted you, like they say only a gay can tell a gay.How do I even know if both of you stay in the same GRA hotel. And for your info, I'm not old like you and Abagworo your pal. An old man don't work in an office and don't use a Laptop.
[/s]

Useless poverty inflicted idiot. Show us exactly where you are sitting now this poor bastard. No wonder the gay guy attracted your attention and you have kept masturbating on it.

Oh old people don't use laptops and don't work in offices? This is why most of you idiots from Imo state are poor and useless.

Now you wanna tell me that it is only young people that uses laptops and that is the only way to qualify your old age as being young. You are so stupid and useless, I actually under estimated your hopelessness.

Anuofia just one picture, show us where you idiot is right now. Useless old man. Ezi ofia
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

Different strokes.me am itching to go to town oh.am tired of obalga
Ogba/Egbema? Town is a nice place to be grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by seanfer(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

I thought ada George is phalga

Some parts is Obio-Akpor.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
CORVID19:

Chai!! I dey for Ground until u say make I Stand up ooooo.
Stand up joor! grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by senatordave1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyindidi:
Obolga rather
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Bonessaw(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyindidi:
Which part of Onelga are you from? Hmm, I’m interested
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
I kept cool on this thread and you thought you could misbehave here.

Eastlink aka Chiwude, come back let's slug it out. Anuofia
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

Obolga rather
I'm trying to know your LGA, help me outgrin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bonessaw:
Which part of Onelga are you from? Hmm, I’m interested
I'm in Phalga

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by obontami: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyindidi:
Same here, I be Area for town, I don live for Aggrey, Moore House, Adoni street for borokiri, Enugu, Bundu, now New Road. I dey plan to run from town grin

So? undecided angry
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Rivers people are the only indigenes that hype their place and will always go back home. Home is always more comfortable. Rivers people are not like the others in Nigeria especially those from the east. A rivers man prefers staying in his home state instead of roaming in other places.
So true especially the Okrika people

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by senatordave1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Rivers people are the only indigenes that hype their place and will always go back home. Home is always more comfortable. Rivers people are not like the others in Nigeria especially those from the east. A rivers man prefers staying in his home state instead of roaming in other places.
Even people from cross river hype their place and don't travel much
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by obontami: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=Oyindidi post=88048704]
Make I snap town grin grin I dey cum[quote]

shocked
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by senatordave1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyindidi:
I'm trying to know your LGA, help me outgrin
Am in choba
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by senatordave1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
chino11:
I kept cool on this thread and you thought you could misbehave here.

Eastlink aka Chiwude, come back let's slug it out. Anuofia
Please dont be distracted

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.