Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures (68167 Views)

FG Reads Riot Act To Contractors Handling Abuja, Port Harcourt Roads / You Have 30 Days To Vacate Port-harcourt Roads- Wike Tells Street Traders, Other / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2020
seanfer:

Come to Chinda or Ada George
I thought ada George is phalga
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

I dont have a record of their works or projects like i have of those from 1999
u

Mmh I see. Guess you are looking at just 1999 upwards.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

I thought ada George is phalga

Obio/Akpor sir!
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by phantom(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2020
chino, also try visit Dline. from dline, via kaduna street( winners chapel HQ/fruit garden road), enter eastern bypass, connect LNG to peter odili/abuloma axis. then snap the new interchange flyover at the end of peter odili that takes you to elelenwo/ akpajo axis.

enough waka for you today.. grin
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by senatordave1(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:
u

Mmh I see. Guess you are looking at just 1999 upwards.
Yes ex debito justitiae
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by tolijascro(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2020
lacasera14:
Where you from? Calm down. Abuja is the capital of Nigeria, you expect ph to match up or beat am? Lagos na capital for close to 70 years, you still want ph to beat am? All the money wey Dem use develop Abuja and Lagos where you think say Dem get the money from? Federal presence get influence. Leave matter.

no you don't get it i've always dream of visiting PH since i was a kid....i served in onitsha anambra state the way rivers state indigenes i met in camp hyped PH added to my curiousity but with the pictures im seeing on here make we no lie if this ur PH go fine pass onitsha north na small e go be....i was expecting something close to lagos and abuja standard
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2020
phantom:
chino, also try visit Dline. from dline, via kaduna street( winners chapel HQ/fruit garden road), enter eastern bypass, connect LNG to peter odili/abuloma axis. then snap the new interchange flyover at the end of peter odili that takes you to elelenwo/ akpajo axis.

enough waka for you today.. grin

You got to trust me on that. About taking off. See you guys later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Iriruaga100(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Benin and Yenagoa has better roads than Warri. I know Warri is not a capital city, but it's more popular than Asaba.
When it comes to roads abeg no call Warri(no even try am)
PH, Uyo, Calabar, Yenagoa, Benin dust warri.

Oga, tell us the road that is in terrible state in warri?? Federal or state?? Let us know!! I know Benin too well, it's the second city I visit after warri!! The all of Ughelli is better than Yenagoa!! I really don't know about calabar, Akpabio did well in Uyo!! Bring fact to the table..
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Boxer007(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2020
chino11:
Still trapped in Port Harcourt. Now moving around the city to see the level of compliance in Port Harcourt.

Hi boys. Any handsome gay guy like to discuss lockdown?
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2020
tolijascro:

no you don't get it i've always dream of visiting PH since i was a kid....i served in onitsha anambra state the way rivers state indigenes i met in camp hyped PH added to my curiousity but with the pictures im seeing on here make we no lie if this ur PH go fine pass onitsha north na small e go be....i was expecting something close to lagos and abuja standard

Rivers people are the only indigenes that hype their place and will always go back home. Home is always more comfortable. Rivers people are not like the others in Nigeria especially those from the east. A rivers man prefers staying in his home state instead of roaming in other places.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by tolijascro(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Please mention any city in Nigeria besides Lagos and Abuja that's better than PH?
Or na these areas with old houses chino show you u dey use talk?

with wetin i see for here o this ur PH na advanced onitsha if e go fine pass onitsha north na small e go be.....kano and this ur PH go dey drag am.....i was expecting something close to lagos and abuja standard
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Iriruaga100:

Oga, tell us the road that is in terrible state in warri?? Federal or state?? Let us know!! I know Benin too well, it's the second city I visit after warri!! The all of Ughelli is better than Yenagoa!! I really don't know about calabar, Akpabio did well in Uyo!! Bring fact to the table..

Them dey talk u dey call Ughelli grin grin
This is not a thread for comparison, so let's not go there.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by tolijascro(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Rivers people are the only indigenes that hype their place and will always go back home. Home is always more comfortable. Rivers people are not like the others in Nigeria especially those from the east. A rivers man prefers staying in his home state instead of roaming in other places.

bros you're already diverting the argument lets keep it narrow....PH no close to lagos and abuja standards na just normal city like them awka onitsha and the rest of them
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2020
tolijascro:

with wetin i see for here o this ur PH na advanced onitsha if e go fine pass onitsha north na small e go be.....kano and this ur PH go dey drag am.....i was expecting something close to lagos and abuja standard

With 4 pictures you see? 4 pictures of Obio-Akpor��
Pictures that are showing empty roads without the city proper. No make me laugh ooo
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2020
tolijascro:

bros you're already diverting the argument lets keep it narrow....PH no close to lagos and abuja standards na just normal city like them awka onitsha and the rest of them

Only Lagos and Abuja can compare to PH in Nigeria.

When I say Lagos I mean parts of Lagos, because most parts of Lagos are worse than the worst places in PH.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2020
Oyindidi:
Same here, I be Area for town, I don live for Aggrey, Moore House, Adoni street for borokiri, Enugu, Bundu, now New Road. I dey plan to run from town grin
Make Dem Clear Road for U oooo.U na area Mother.
U know Ben Harry,Abuja down, Victoria and the very end of Borokiri there called Okaki?!
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by tolijascro(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=Kinematics post=88051598]

Only Lagos and Abuja can compare to PH in Nigeria.

When I say Lagos I mean parts of Lagos, because most parts of Lagos are worse than the worse places in PH.[/quote

this ur PH and kano go drag o no think am
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Tolijascro, Lagos and Abuja are federal government properties- FCT old and new.

Meanwhile the monies that developed those places came from Rivers and rest. That said, PH is still not bad considering that it has always been state government efforts all these years. Still yet the city is coming out strong and great courtesy of state government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2020
CORVID19:

Make Dem Clear Road for U oooo.U na area Mother.
U know Ben Harry,Abuja down, Victoria and the very end of Borokiri there called Okaki?!

Person wey grow for town go know all that side naa..
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by tolijascro(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

With 4 pictures you see? 4 pictures of Obio-Akpor��
Pictures that are showing empty roads without the city proper. No make me laugh ooo

abegi look at your road network self wetin be the diffrence between this ur PH and asaba or calabar.....baba if u see as river state boys dey hype ph for camp this ur PH no fine pass kano nah shey u dey whine me ni
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2020
In our next episode, we shall cover more areas to prove that PH is giving Lagos a run for it's money and development. Join us
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Boxer007:

Hi boys. Any handsome gay guy like to discuss lockdown?

You dey mad?
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2020
tolijascro:

abegi look at your road network self wetin be the diffrence between this ur PH and asaba or calabar.....baba if u see as river state boys dey hype ph for camp this ur PH no fine pass kano nah shey u dey whine me ni

Visit the 2 cities and see for yourself. Not by chatting here. Spent like 4 months in Zaria and Kano so I know what I'm saying.
I'm not saying PH does not have its bad areas but from what I've seen in naija only Abuja can completely trounce PH. Lagos is only 20% better than PH. No other city, I mean no other city comes close. However I love Uyo for its serenity and easy way of life. If you are talking about just beauty alone then for me even Uyo is more beautiful than Lagos. I like clean environment.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2020
tolijascro:

Dem no suppose follow person like u they argue coz u have no idea of places u talk about.U know the worse places for Lag and ph?!
Oga, make u end ur matter.From smelling Owerri u enter Kano.Where u know for Kano?!
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by phantom(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2020
tolijascro:

but even the so called lagos no dey wonderful. lagos ia bigger than PH by up to 3 times but how much of lagos is actually beautiful?? i would say 10% and im being particularly generous.
apart from lagos island, lekki, ikeja, festac and maybe surulere, where else for lagos you wan call?
Remove those few high rises along the marina and lagos would be no different from ibadan. fact!!!!
90% of lagosians are poor! 25 million people competing for resources meant for at least 4 million people. its insane and the reason why you see a 30 yr old man looking like a 50year old.

The stress is too much but unfortunately, lagosians are addicts! they are addicted to the daily adrenaline rush the city affords them which is why they cant live anywhere else. the city is slowly draining life from them but they cant leave!
which is also why once they leave lagos to anywhere else that is more livable they begin to wonder how they lived in lagos all these years.
i have friends born and bred in lag who have sworn not to go back.

lagos is not liveable. yes, its economy is second to none in nigeria but thats where it ends.

Abuja, on the other hand is a far better city to live in. lovely infrastructure especially roads. Its economy sadly is far behind lagos and even PH.
Abuja is a fake city with a fake economy. Many homes there are unoccupied. No one wants to buy as those thieves prefer to own properties in dubai. The money flowing round in abuja is stolen money.
You have very few small and medium enterprises when compared to PH and Lag.

In abuja and portharcourt, you dont need to wake up by 4.30am to beat traffic. less stress everyday. you can tell a person that youll be with them in 15minutes and truly it will be 15minutes.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Visit the 2 cities and see for yourself. Not by chatting here. Spent like 4 months in Zaria and Kano so I know what I'm saying.
I'm not saying PH does not have its bad areas but from what I've seen in naija only Abuja can completely trounce PH. Lagos is only 20% better than PH. No other city, I mean no other city comes close. However I love Uyo for its serenity and easy way of life. If you are talking about just beauty alone then for me even Uyo is more beautiful that Lagos. I like clea n environment.
That Guy Just sitdon for one place dey talk..Shu chu.I know Kano Wella,Yola,Kd,Kogi,Benue,Warri,Enugu,eboyi,Onitsha,Owerri,Calabar,Uyo.All these places can't be compared to ph in terms of industrialization and Social Life.Ph is the place to be.After Eko na ph ooo.I don use road from Abuja enter Yola.And use road from Eko enter Accra so wetin the guy dey yarn Sef.Na Jonny?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2020
phantom:

but even the so called lagos no dey wonderful. lagos ia bigger than PH by up to 3 times but how much of lagos is actually beautiful?? i would say 10% and im being particularly generous.
apart from lagos island, lekki, ikeja, festac and maybe surulere, where else for lagos you wan call?
Remove those few high rises along the marina and lagos would be no different from ibadan. fact!!!!
90% of lagosians are poor! 25 million people competing for resources meant for at least 4 million people. its insane and the reason why you see a 30 yr old man looking like a 50year old.

The stress is too much but unfortunately, lagosians are addicts! they are addicted to the daily adrenaline rush the city affords them which is why they cant live anywhere else. the city is slowly draining life from them but they cant leave!
which is also why once they leave lagos to anywhere else that is more livable they begin to wonder how they lived in lagos all these years.
i have friends born and bred in lag who have sworn not to go back.

lagos is not liveable. yes, its economy is second to none in nigeria but thats where it ends.

Abuja, on the other hand is a far better city to live in. lovely infrastructure especially roads. Its economy sadly is far behind lagos and even PH.
Abuja is a fake city with a fake economy. Many homes there are unoccupied. No one wants to buy as those thieves prefer to own properties in dubai. The money flowing round in abuja is stolen money.
You have very few small and medium enterprises when compared to PH and Lag.

In abuja and portharcourt, you dont need to wake up by 4.30am to beat traffic. less stress everyday. you can tell a person that youll be with them in 15minutes and truly it will be 15minutes.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by phantom(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

I'm not saying PH does not have its bad areas but from what I've seen in naija only Abuja can completely trounce PH. Lagos is only 20% better than PH. No other city, I mean no other city comes close. However I love Uyo for its serenity and easy way of life. If you are talking about just beauty alone then for me even Uyo is more beautiful that Lagos. I like clean environment.

fact bro!! grin grin grin grin grin
those days for school, na lag and PH boys dey roll together and na them make noise pass but that noise dey quiet wey PH boys dey.
lagos boys no dey try their madness near PH boys. fact!
dem dey tire as Ph boys dey pack all the chicks for school that time plus PH no send lagos that time.
lagos no dey trip PH boys from time immemorial.

infact, the original PH we grew up in started dying in 2003 when odili started arming militants and kidnapping of expatriates started to rise.
PH before then had the best nightlife in the country. even lagos boys dey fly in to come flex.
Portharcourt was the true garden city then. todays PH wey people still dey confirm say e fine well well is a shadow of PH in the 80's and 90's.

portharcourt wa so fine you would think you were in the US. those days you would come out in the streets and see white men riding bicycles with their kids skating. white couples moved around freely holding hands at night with cigarettes in the other hand.
Plus the wealth was evenly distributed. wetin PH boys dey go find for lagos
Either business or exams dey carry person enter lagos. even british visas were gotten in Ph without going to lag or abj.Tthey had a liasion office in PH

We had lovely malls and shops. restaurants sprang up left right and center. genesis, jevinik, everyday supermarkets are a few startups that STARTED ORIGINALLY IN PH BEFORE THEY SPREAD TO OTHER PARTS OF 9JA.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
phantom:

fact bro!! grin grin grin grin grin
those days for school, na lag and PH boys dey roll together and na them make noise pass but that noise dey quiet wey PH boys dey.
lagos boys no dey try their madness near PH boys. fact!
dem dey tire as Ph boys dey pack all the chicks for school that time plus PH no send lagos that time.
lagos no dey trip PH boys from time immemorial.

infact, the original PH we grew up in started dying in 2003 when odili started arming militants and kidnapping of expatriates started to rise.
PH before then had the best nightlife in the country. even lagos boys dey fly in to come flex.
Portharcourt was the true garden city then. todays PH wey people still dey confirm say e fine well well is a shadow of PH in the 80's and 90's.

portharcourt wa so fine you would think you were in the US. those days you would come out in the streets and see white men riding bicycles with their kids skating. white couples moved around freely holding hands at night with cigarettes in the other hand.
Plus the wealth was evenly distributed. wetin PH boys dey go find for lagos
Either business or exams dey carry person enter lagos. even british visas were gotten in Ph without going to lag or abj.Tthey had a liasion office in PH

We had lovely malls and shops. restaurants sprang up left right and center. genesis, jevinik, everyday supermarkets are a few startups that STARTED ORIGINALLY IN PH BEFORE THEY SPREAD TO OTHER PARTS OF 9JA.

Till date no city trips PH people besides PH.
Lagos only got economical advantage currently, however when it comes to living abegi. Abuja has no real economy, but the environment is very ok based on Nigerian standard.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Iriruaga100(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Them dey talk u dey call Ughelli grin grin
This is not a thread for comparison, so let's not go there.

You're can't prove what you said about warri!! I tell you again Ughelli has far better infrastructure than Yenegoa!! Tell us the road that is in terrible state in warri?? Since you know the city too well..

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iriruaga100:

You're can't prove what you said about warri!! I tell you again Ughelli has far better infrastructure than Yenegoa!! Tell us the road that is in terrible state in warri?? Since you know the city too well..

I dont want to provide because I dont want to change the topic. I know how peeps like you act on nairaland, once I give more details this thread will change to PH vs Warri. You are already making it Warri/Ughelli vs Yenagoa.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Iriruaga100(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

I dont want to provide because I dont want to change the topic. I know how peeps like you act on nairaland, once I give more details this thread will change to PH vs Warri. You are already making it Warri/Ughelli vs Yenagoa.

You gave out wrong information, you need to correct it!! Its my duty as resident of warri to do that. You're misinforming everyone who will read your post..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.