Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! (3379 Views)

How Do You View Girls Dat Put On BUTT *** PIC *** / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / Na Mostly Ugly Girls Dat Give U Problem And Heartache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
Its way easier 2 get a Good husband than a wife,
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Mygoldie,

I want two tickets to the wedding and make sure it around spring time. I can't be singing in no heat! Should I bring the husband too? embarassed

who's getting married? undecided
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

who's getting married? undecided

Whoopie wink
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2011
whoopie??
are you kidding me? shocked shocked
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie,

Why you acting like you are not getting married? You know you shopping for some garter belts and lingerie.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2011
You is crazzzy mrseve
stop pulling my legs.lol

what you wanna know if im married or not? undecided
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^so she can steal your husband,

dats what she does~ grin grin grin
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2011
Are you Mygoldie?
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2011
Lol why you wanna know nosy?
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
I do what nosy people do. Being nosy. Imma find out!
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
LADIES HIDE YO HUSBAND,

HUSBAND SNATCHER ON THE LOOSE AROUND THESE PARTS,

FIREY RED CROUCH EVE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL ON THE PROWL
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2011
ok go and do your research nosy.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2011
(researching)
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
hahaha nosy nosy lemme know when ur thru. tongue
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by kaymoney2(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

^^so she can steal your husband,

dats what she does~ grin grin grin

The man just be a superman for Eve to steal him grin wink wink wink
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2011
Hissssssssssssss angry
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
waiting, ^^
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2011
Hold on. I am seducing a young man at the Public Record Office.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2011
Lmao. grin grin grin ok baddo.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by adagz01(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2011
And most of them are ashes in the city
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2011
kay-money:

The man just be a superman for Eve to steal him   grin wink wink wink

Kaymoney U have 2 be careful else freecocoa looses her man to firey RED crouch~ grin grin
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie,

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to access the computer at PRO because the boy fainted when I bent over to pick up my earring I dropped on the floor.

You lucky this time around. Grrr.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2011
yaay my luck.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by kaymoney2(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

Kaymoney U have 2 be careful else freecocoa looses her man to firey RED crouch~ grin grin

Hmm   190 do  you know  that freecocoa uncle is a strong traditional practitioner (herbalist) renowned for his subtle use of Magun / thunderbolt  to check promiscuity among their village ladies grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Mygoldie,

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to access the computer at PRO because[b] the boy fainted when I bent over to pick up my earring I dropped on the floor[/b].

You lucky this time around.  Grrr.

Yeah shake what yo mama-gave you,
Maybe he faint cos of the dirty G-string he saw

The type used in killing fishes in the Yangtze river delta shanghai China
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Orton10(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
I heard that there ladies here looking for guys to snatch/chase/kidnap?
Abeg i'm v.available.lol, i'll even pay to be kidnapped ! So long as the culprits are Ms Eve & Mygoldie.lmao grin
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
kay-money:

Hmm   190 do  you know  that freecocoa uncle is a strong traditional practitioner (herbalist) renowned for his subtle use of Magun / thunderbolt  to check promiscuity among their village ladies grin cheesy cheesy

R.O.T.F.L,
Clearly you never told me that!!

D.E.A.T.H  grin grin grin
Freecocoa can be rest assured her uncle would do a great Job on firey crouch!! grin grin grin
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

I don't wear G-string not that any of your business.

Furry Az, you are the ho. Be careful what you wish for. You change chicks as fast as you change your face mask.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

oh my dayz. shocked shocked
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrseve do you have a pic anywhere i can see? undecided
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2011
A picture of what? The dead fishes in the Yantze River or Ugly African men in UK?
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by kaymoney2(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

R.O.T.F.L,
Clearly you never told me that!!

D.E.A.T.H  grin grin grin
Freecocoa can be rest assured her uncle would do a great Job on firey crouch!! grin grin grin

Her Uncle is One of the High priests at Okija Shrine before he decided to take his trade to the Village proper so you should know where am coming from cheesy smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Marry Your Ex-girlfriend's Younger Sister? / nnn / How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.