Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! (3375 Views)

How Do You View Girls Dat Put On BUTT *** PIC *** / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / Na Mostly Ugly Girls Dat Give U Problem And Heartache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

A picture of what?  The dead fishes in the Yantze River or Ugly African men in UK?

Lmao, your picture. cheesy
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2011
No, I do not have a picture anywhere.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by kaymoney2(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

A picture of what? The dead fishes in the Yantze River or Ugly African men in UK?

@ Eve African men in uk are good looking**BTW how did you arrive at that your conclusion :o shocked shocked
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

No, I do not have a picture anywhere.

not even on facebook? just asking tho. undecided
and dont be rude to me mrseve.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2011
kay-money:

Her Uncle is One of the High priests at Okija Shrine before he decided to take his trade to the Village proper so you should know where am coming from cheesy smiley grin
abeg oh, kay money its gud you escaped with your life still in your hand's
grin grin grin

Mrs, Eve:

I don't wear G-string not that any of your business.

Furry Az, you are the ho.  Be careful what you wish for. You change chicks as fast as you change your face mask.  
I dont av 2 be careful, I change no chicks, besides if he didnt see your Dirty G-string
what would he have seen??

Thong! or amazon rain forest!!
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by philip0906(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

Yeah shake what yo mama-gave you,
Maybe he faint cos of the dirty G-string he saw

The type used in killing fishes in the Yangtze river delta shanghai China

*DEATH*
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

not even on facebook? just asking tho. undecided
and dont be rude to me mrseve.

How was I rude?  cry cry
kay-money:

@ Eve African men in uk are good looking**BTW how did you arrive at that your conclusion :o shocked shocked

Because I saw them.   undecided
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by kaymoney2(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

grin grin grin

I dont av 2 be careful, I change no chicks, besides if he didnt see your Dirty G-string

No no no the warning is for any intruder not me** Even you are not secluded   grin cheesy
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

How was I rude?  cry cry

aww did i make you cry? embarassed
sowwy,i just thot you might wanna exchange pics with me,thats all.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
kay-money:

No no no the warning is for any intruder not me** Even you are not secluded   grin cheesy

never im safe,
i didnt travel 2 nigeria
You did!! grin grin
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
philip0906:

*DEATH*
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
190:

grin grin grin

I guess slow people wouldn't know the different between shaking and bending.  Some people do sleep during lecture.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

aww did i make you cry? embarassed
sowwy,i just thot you might wanna exchange pics with me,thats all.

Goldie HIT GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE

Type in Google.com
In the space box type in

PICS OF HOOMPA LOOMPA

wHAT comes up is mrs.eve!!
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

Goldie HIT GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE

Type in Google.com
In the space box type in

PICS OF HOOMPA LOOMPA

wHAT comes up is mrs.eve!!

No thanks shorty undecided undecided
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2011
Yup manbitches on the prowl.  All you loose punnies tighten up!
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Yup manbitches on the prowl.  All you loose punnies tighten up!

Stand up
Tighten your an[i]u[/i]s,

Close your legs
clearly amazon rain forest must be cleared really soon!! angry angry angry
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by kaymoney2(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

How was I rude?  cry cry

@ Eve I refuse to agree with you on that* Because am a living proof of that your claim and I never hide my picture for once  on my profile page**moreso lots of African guys  in UK look good and nice ** since beauty is in the eyes of who sees it wink wink
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

Stand up
Tighten your an[i]u[/i]s,

Close your legs
clearly amazon rain forest must be cleared really soon!! angry angry angry

You speaks so passionately about the functions of the anus. Wow. Okay, let me warn my husband and all my male friends as well.

Ladies tighten up the punnies and fellows tighten up the anus! Be aware of the ANUS SNATCHER!
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
Kay,

There are millions of ugly Africans in Uk and if you do not think that you are one of them why are you getting so passionate about it? undecided
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

You speaks so passionately about the functions of the anus.  Wow.  Okay, let me warn my husband and all my male friends as well.  

Ladies tighten up the punnies and fellows tighten up the anus!  Be aware of the ANUS SNATCHER!

Pmsl grin grin grin grin
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by philip0906(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Mrs Eve
y r u taking d replies p? undecided
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

You speaks so passionately about the functions of the anus. Wow. Okay, let me warn my husband and all my male friends as well.

Ladies tighten up the punnies and fellows tighten up the anus! Be aware of the ANUS SNATCHER!
eve u vividly know u're the anus snatcher here,
why is goldie so scared of releasing her husband out to you for just a night!!
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2011
Sure. I will leave you to your hoin. You need all the time you got left.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^Pls your sorryazz husband nids company
Go puppy his azz~ undecided undecided
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

^^Pls your sorryazz husband nids company
Go puppy his azz~ undecided undecided

As I thought.  Work on building a tough skin.  You want me to focus on my husband, but yet you giving me full attention. It okay, you doing what single lonely men do.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by 190: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

As I thought.  Work on building a tough skin.  You want me to focus on my husband, but yet you giving me full attention. It okay, you doing what single lonely men do.
grin grin grin okay i would leave you both to get @ what you do best,

sex!! dats all grin grin
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

eve u vividly know u're the anus snatcher here,
why is goldie so scared of releasing her husband out to you for just a night!!

i wonder where yo got that info from.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

grin grin grin okay i would leave you both to get @ what you do best,

sex!! dats all grin grin

That right! You wouldn't know [b]NOTHING[/b]about that. Keep the attention coming. I love it! cheesy
Mygoldie:

i wonder where yo got that info from.

He is trying to bait you in this woman wrapping session he must indulge in. He needing more ammunition.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mrseve i really wanna see your pic seriously. smiley
but i thot we are friends? undecided undecided
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by MrsEve2(f): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2011
Aww hun.  Jaybee and countless others have asked.  Let me see what I can do.  I must warn you, I am ugggglly.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2011
i know ur not ugly,your just trying to pull my legs.
i know your type,pretty and always like to surprise people with their pic.
i 'll show you mine and you'll be the first to see it.its just around the corner.
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Orton10(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

i know your not ugly,your just trying to pull my legs.
i know your type,pretty and always like to surprise people with their pic.
i 'll show you mine and you'll be the first to see it.its just around the corner.

Hope i'm invited?
Re: My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! by Mygoldie(f): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2011
Orton1_0:

Hope i'm invited?

Nope!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner / Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour / My Sugardaddy Just Bought Me A 12 Million Naira Ride....see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.