Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? (3448 Views)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by CyberG: 3:21am On Jan 06, 2011
Children of a PERVERSE and ADULTEROUS generation, who and what will deliver you from the wrath to come? Now that you have miraculously and mistakenly "cross-border" to Oyinbo land, see how lost your souls are?? You can call me anything but I must tell it the way it is: would you have done this if you were still in your backwater Agaracha/Feyingbole remote village hide-out chasing rats and cracking open palm kernel nuts? With a lucky 0-0.5-0.5 daily meal plan for you and your siblings, would you get more than tribal marks? Now, see your life's outside? What a shameful basket of zombies! May NL survive the coming economic downturns and blowouts so we can read the story of how you can't find a man to marry your wasted soul and body or dumps your lascivious pumpkin-head 'cos at the rate at which you are going, even the devil would claim to be a saint while you are the real devils! When the hammer falls on your head, you will unfortunately rope your parents who may even have trained and tutored you hard enough but like a dog meant for the slaughter, you can never hear until you end in the abattoir where the butchers are waiting!
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by ogzille(m): 4:51am On Jan 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^I understand. But he insulted me ok, second it's my body for the 60th time.

I thought u said u dont give a damn about what society thinks and you cant even ignore what just one person thinks

You are seriously not smart, THINK!
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by CyberG: 4:59am On Jan 06, 2011
^^ Stop cyber-fighting! It's new year 2011!  grin grin
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by playmate(f): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2011
wow! i see you guys have given much thought to this. .i still maintain that there's no big deal in having tattoos or piercings, i am proudly sporting several piercings but when they look gruesome, i have to question the sanity of such a person. .

Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by iice(f): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2011
I like those stretched ear piercings grin
I remember watching this documentary on tattooing rituals in the pacific islands. They tend to mix snake venom with the ink. Quite fascinating.

We thank the universe for the experts on border crossing. Maybe they can give us pointers on how to cross more borders.
Such godly indignation for the wasted souls that will only be saved by the righteous brothers and sisters. To God be the glory. Make them pray for back luck ~ crab mentality. No be Nigerians? grin
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by LORDZIDANE(f): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2011
I GAT 3 HOLES ON THE EAR
ONE THE NI*PPLE

SO KINI BIG DEAL grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has This Got To Do With Dating Or Getting Married? by Youngpo413: 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mygoldie:
As for most Nigerian men,they would look at her differently like she's cheap or even a prostitute,which might not always be the case.that is why i had to listen to mum when i insisted on opening a second hole on my ear lobe.I asked her why shouldn't i have one, and she said to me that it does not look decent on a woman to have two holes on her ear.
correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins / Ladies How Do You Feel When Your Friend Get All The Attention? Be Sincere / As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.