Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone (12593 Views)

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2011
These people that keep talking about trust and 'why do you want to see her phone' must be either extremely foolish (male) or extremely dubious (female). Trust is not a right - it is a privilege that is EARNED by what a person does and doesn't do. Gosh. Unless we're saying that cheating (or signs of cheating) should be condoned or overlooked in a relationship as serious as that of the poster (heading towards marriage). If that is the case, then why waste time, money and emotions on one old hag in the name of a relationship? If the girl is truly trustworthy, she would be an open book to her beloved boyfriend/fiance. If i can't go through my wife's stuff (in the name of respecting her privacy), then in what sense are we 'one' as man and wiife?

It's amazing what the world has turned into. Ok, the poster wants to go through her phone because he suspects something is amiss. How is that a crime? Yeah the women would say that means he doesn't trust her. . .who the fukkk is she that she must compulsorily be trusted not to misbehave? Jesus Christine? Is she beyond transgression? Is any suspicion of her possible infidelity misplaced? Is it absolutely impossible that she would give in to the temptations (more money, better looks, charm, richer parents, yarns, etc) of the new guy(s) she met in camp? If these possibilities exist, then why in Orisha's name should she demand compulsory trust from her hapless fiance? Why not let him go through your phone, inspect your handbag, and even measure the before and after elasticity of your pu.s.si.e if you know that your hands are clean, and that that will put his mind at rest? The saying goes that A CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATION.  Na wa for all these dubious women sef. Demanding trust that they don't deserve. I pity the wussies that fall for all that B.S.

@ poster, you must learn to take charge and stamp your feet in every given situation. If she insists on being the MAN in your relationship, then I advise you to discard her like a used con.dom. The moment you let a girl believe (or realize) that she is indispensable to you, then your fate is worse than that of a slave.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2011
i guess she saved your number with ''executive mugu'' which what she doesn't want you to see.
However,i think it's kind of silly checking a girl's phone.You only end up doubting her and also hurting yourself. grin
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by ibelab(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2011
She doen,t allows u to check her handy that,s why u  are pissed off, TYPICAL AFRICAN MENTALITY, wake up man! we are in21st century,  Guy there are ways to found out !!!!!!!!! it mostn,t be from that Handy,  be a man and Let the game begin, free ticket man!!! if u know what i mean cheesy
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by MeGaStReEt: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2011
ibelab:

She doen,t allows u to check her handy that,s why u  are pissed off, TYPICAL AFRICAN MENTALITY, wake up man! we are in21st century, Guy there are ways to found out !!!!!!!!! it mostn,t be from that Handy, be a man  not just another, $$

bros this is the woman he wants to marry, no be play the guy dey ooo

What is the gurl hiding??
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by obongtunji: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2011
Ur girl has a skeleton in ha cupboard,demand 2 c ha fone & if she refuses send ha out,dont kal ha.If she is innocent she'l kom bak beggin.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by renewnaija(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2011
@ Poster.
You surprise me. This is a girl you want to marry and have been dating for 4years. And she stops you from having access to her phone?
Are you for real or are you just a sucker? Is it not clear that something is amiss? Even the girls here on NL know it is not normal. If you are going to marry her, then why keep anything from you?

Dude pls wake up & smell the coffee. This is 2011. No dullness or slacking this year. angry
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by HARDDON: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2011
a lady that listens to and adopt her friend's bid not minding ha guy's views, is not worth haging out with let alone getting married to! u mean she values ha frnds advice than the marriage that is so eminent? if i cant go tru ha phn that i am seeing, is it wat she does in private i can trust not to go foul?

come to fink of it, does she pay your bills? cloth you? feed you? if not, how come she has so much control? THIS IS NOT THE US, NOR UK! this is nigeria!

with the way u are going about this, i bet you that u wudnt be able to take the heat of a marriaged life, what i would advise you, is to forget the dame entirely for now, and work on you self esteem first! with that in place, i bet u wud have berra ppl around and not dose that wud dictate your life for you!

NB: forget the sentimental glasses most of the ladies in here are wearing and face lyf the way it shld be faced. you ofcos knows that a chicken does not eat its own egg. a gurl wud rada take sides with ha fellow fellons!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Dulcet7(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2011
Tell her that the fact she is hiding her phone is disturbing to you, and it is making you reconsider the relationship unless she can give you good reasons why she should be so secretive 7 months to your wedding. Her response will tell you what to do.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
You said you love her very much and that you guys are get married by August. If it is only her phone that she hiding away from you then why are you bothering yourself, do you want to hunt yourself?
Of course she is definitely hiding something away from you because I don’t see any reason that she wouldn’t allow you to see her phone. Look, your relationship is much more important to her… but she needs some privacy as well. She probably trying to clear those mess she did while serving.
Anyway it wouldn’t be polite to trespass her privacy… because this may end up your relationship in both way i.e. if you find out that she’s having an affair out there or she finds out that you check that phone without her concept.
1. Does she still love you? If you find out that she still loves you then she might probably be play with you concerning this hiding. . . or she trying to clear those mess she did.
2. Do you want to stop this attitude and you are not interested in any of what she might be hiding because you love her and you don’t want to hunt yourself?
Get a SIM card and play around with that SIM. Hide your phone from her too, so to say do the same as she is doing.  She will definitely burst out and give up this attitude if your relationship is important for her.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Moralistli(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2011
I dont kno wat u kept in her phone dat u want 2 see. Whether u lyk it or not going thru her phone is tantamount to u invading her privacy & most people dont lyk dat. Since u guys wuld soon be getting married,dont u tink u ought 2 trust her?

What privacy?, I think this is one of the behaviours women prolly have in common, Can u see most of dem supporting that little brat of urs?
Guy, u thought u have found ur better half, while she's yet searching, contemplatin ur proposal or exercisin gross deceit in d best way she could. What kinda trust 're u talkin abt? How can u trust someone that doesn't have d credibility. [b]Bunch of doubtful reliability![/b]You better watch her carefully b4 her disgraceful immoral behaviour shatter of ur plan or flush down d drain ur hard earn money.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Moralistli(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2011
These people that keep talking about trust and 'why do you want to see her phone' must be either extremely foolish (male) or extremely dubious (female).

My thought!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Moralistli(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2011
You said you love her very much and that you guys are get married by August. If it is only her phone that she hiding away from you then why are you bothering yourself, do you want to hunt yourself?

Poor you.
Why can't u be honest for once and reason that this is the right time to settle all the premarital scores/differences? Girls will be girls!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by olinto: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2011
maybe she is hiding something.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by panmun: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2011
https://www.alertpay.com/?ycePle%2fGzol9pcI%2b8LkX7w%3d%3d
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by yinke14: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2011
really for crying out load, some secrets are best kept, once revealed could cause havoc, stay away from ur partners phones to ease unnecessary tension, grin
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by superplus(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2011
A girl u want 2 marry ought not 2 hide her phone from u, it shows lack of luv
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Moralistli(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2011
really for crying out load, some secrets are best kept, once revealed could cause havoc,  stay away from your partners phones to ease unnecessary tension,

Always easier said than done. And i wish u were in d OP shoes,
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by HARDDON: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2011
a lady that listens to and adopt her friend's bid not minding ha guy's views, is not worth haging out with let alone getting married to! u mean she values ha frnds advice than the marriage that is so eminent? if i cant go tru ha phn that i am seeing, is it wat she does in private i can trust not to go foul?

come to fink of it, does she pay your bills? cloth you? feed you? if not, how come she has so much control? THIS IS NOT THE US, NOR UK! this is nigeria!

with the way u are going about this, i bet you that u wudnt be able to take the heat of a marriaged life, what i would advise you, is to forget the dame entirely for now, and work on you self esteem first! with that in place, i bet u wud have berra ppl around and not dose that wud dictate your life for you!

NB: forget the sentimental glasses most of the ladies in here are wearing and face lyf the way it shld be faced. you ofcos knows that a chicken does not eat its own egg. a gurl wud rada take sides with ha fellow fellons!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Moralistli(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2011
really for crying out load, some secrets are best kept, once revealed could cause havoc,  stay away from your partners phones to ease unnecessary tension,  

Any of such evil secrets is most probably detrimental to dat relatnship and OP's wedding plan 4 cryin out loud!!!  I see dat as foremost sign of unfaithfulness. Period
Why hidding her fone if she didn't have skeletons in her closet. These love peddlers/control-girls 're generally fond of dis 4 ur kind info,
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by biijay: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2011
i think u should just talk to her about it
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Obijulius: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2011
she aint lettin u look in d fone

dude, look in oda places

dere's always a clue for wat u might b suspectin, dont limit urself to d fone

bros, na u buy dis fone-consider dat side b4 u start gra gra grin grin
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by saintchyco: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2011
scantee u no dey shame
are so insecure that u have to look through u babes phone , do u think u are the only asking her out and bros mind u if no one askes her out or send her funny text that mean she be bad market

my advice is u stay clear of her phone less u die of heart ache
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by johnwell(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2011
bros, Don't be deceive by anybody with stupid advice in the name of being mature, i cannot see any reason why you share the same house, the same property, the same bed even share blood during sexual intercourse, then what is phone,  if you don't take action now, she may end-up getting married before your marriage month arrives. if she still continue, break-up, after-all love comes and goes. there're better one out there eying and praying for you to just smile at them.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by TippyTop(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2011
This guy gave you the best analysis of the situation. Here:

pro01:

These people that keep talking about trust and 'why do you want to see her phone' must be either extremely foolish (male) or extremely dubious (female). Trust is not a right - it is a privilege that is EARNED by what a person does and doesn't do. Gosh. Unless we're saying that cheating (or signs of cheating) should be condoned or overlooked in a relationship as serious as that of the poster (heading towards marriage). If that is the case, then why waste time, money and emotions on one old hag in the name of a relationship?
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by bowei(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2011
Dude I hope since she got back from her 'youth service' you've being protecting yaself! Let's hit the nail on the head your greedy girlfriend just completed a year of prostitution! And she still keep tabs with her clients! Or she met someone else she presume is better.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2011
The annoyance no gree me talk but I go try.

Shay bi u wan marry the girl? I want to believe you are smarter than you sound.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by akinolasam: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2011
According to the poster, this is a new development after she returned from NYSC assignment.
when a lady (girl friend, spouse or wife) all of a sudden begin to stop her man from accessing her phone (which she was not doing before)
then the hand writing on the wall does not need the NAIRALANDERS to interpret.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by henchmark: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2011
even a blind man knows when a house is on fire, she just came back from service? she was definitely dating someone over there unknown to you.

you guys open your shit mouth and talk privacy? what dirty privacy, thats how in the name of privacy he will marry the LovePeddler then one day in their bedroom she will receive a call in his presence and excuse herself to the kitchen to answer her call, or isnt that part of privacy?

dear friend you better let your brain rule your head rather than emotions.

this is a clear sign of danger, if she wont allow you access to her phone which shudnt be a big deal for people intending to get married,then there are a lot you just dont know about that lady.

when i dated a lady a couple of years back i gave her my phone and collected hers for good 3 weeks cos the reception for her network was bad in camp(NYSC), i received all her calls during the period and directed both male and female friends to reach her thru my phone and she did likewise, may be i should be asking you now: does she even trust you enough such that she would want you to trust her?
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by ahmedng: 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2011
I fair for we Youths of now adays, the world has turn into something else, there is no trust in relationships anymore, people are in a relationship and want to ve individual privacy, couples want to ve individual privacy even living under the same roof, this is not a Good sign, i am of the opinion tht this is absoluely not proper, lovers shd learn to share everything, there shd be absolutely no privacy keeping especially between married couples.this is the key to building a stronger relationship.Please ladies stop hiding ur phones.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Olumogun: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
If she is just your girl friend, dont worry urself so far she allow you access to the V spot.
but if your wife(in making), then broda man run, run, run.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by gee2(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2011
@poster,
marriage aint a 6 months biz so think n by d way, why is she not hiding her fonebook or pixs aswell? get a gud girlfriend 2 bail u out. an adage says 'only a thief can track down anoda thief. def. anoda girl wil bail u out by telling u what 2 do.
gud luck
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Ficco(m): 12:44am On Jan 03, 2011
My best friend was once in this situation last yr. He took my advice and till today he has not stopped thanking me for it. Guess what i told him; well, when women discover that u luv them more, they try to run u, i.e they start making the rules. To avoid this, u have to be tough and mild at the same time, an uphill task, isn't it ? To be a "real" man na waoo. This is what u have to do today : put the relationship at stake and firmly ask to see every content of the phone at that moment. U have to act this one out well. Now if she refuses,walk her out or u walk out angrily and dont call her for at least two weeks, if she doesn't cave in after that, believe me, it means that she doesn't luv u, quit. However, if she agrees, u have your wish. The power is back, u can now make the rules. Goodluck.

This is the end of discussion. Just apply this test and you will be alright. A girl you want to marry has no reason to hide anything from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You / O Jewa Ke Eng ? / Black Men's Penis Still Remains The Best In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.