Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone (12594 Views)

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Odinaka00(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2011
Honestly i must admit dat dz iz d best site i hav ever knwn in my life, i alway laugh wif my mouth so wide anytime i log on here, Thumbz up to yhu guys yo, Carry on, @poster, itz so obviouse dat ua gf iz cheating on yhu, yhu dnt nid nairalanderz to tel u dat man, bt to me yhu dnt nid to bother urself dat much, juz start to hide ur own phone.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by eyoniggar(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
Scantee nor dull ooo, Barca boys nor dey dull abeg. This NYSC of a thing sef na war. The thoughts of my girl serving in 2 years time don dey fear me already. Na waoo.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Ranoscky(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2011
Plogic:

@Poster. You are either FOLISH or not real. How old r u sef? Haba,do u need a "babalawo" to tell u wats goin on? If U can not free her,go ahead marry her and b sure dose kids wldnt b urs, ode!
No mind am. Love don dirty im brain, im no know wetin im dey do again.

If it's me, and my gf refused me lookin at her phone at that particular moment I asked her, after that, she's history!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2011
looks like poter is still on holidays. he hasn't replied for a while now. undecided
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Ranoscky(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2011
George_D:

looks like poter is still on holidays. he hasn't replied for a while now. undecided
And, I bet he's holidayin on 'dsame' punny he's complainin about!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by sulad82i(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2011
George_D:

Or maybe he's just reading the comments
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by tredkiller: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
Every successful relationship is based on trust. Checking her phone means you do not trust her. Why should she allow you to do so? Are you really planning to marry her with this doubt in your mind? I think you are not ready for her yet.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by HERO111: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2011
Poster,
in d first instance, she wasn't behaving that way b4, which means her eyes just got opened by some of her NYSC folks( implication is that after marriage if any of those her friends ask her to poison u she can do it without thinking twice), secondly, if there is nothing in her fone why is she not allowing u view its content after-all she's being doing it b4 and no issue b4. there is definitely something she is hiding from u.
Look marraige is not b/f - g/f stuff, the question is can u stay with this attitude? if u cant,guy fade away from d relationship or remain d saddest man on d planet earth even after marriage.
Bros if u remain there d do mumu love, u are on ur own.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by famochy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2011
omo no time, get another gul cant you see the writing on the wall or must they tell you everything
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by dayokanu(m): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2011
Scantee,

You know say you be my guy, Abeg no fall my hand o.

Discharge am sharp sharp. I even dey surprised say you dey think am twice, Let her see a used condom in your possesion, Even phone calls, pictures, stay out for the weekend and even do anything, If she ask any question just tell her "You are invading my privacy"

You think say marriage na beans? August is near, Discharge am sharp sharp, Make nobody sell you "No testing for new yr" Oshi Oda grin grin
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by orgasm(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2011
I sympathise with ur case my friend and i know is such a harrowing experience especially when you planning to marry her. There is nothing wrong in you asking to see ue fiancees fone cos i believe the need to check arised cos she was keeping the fone from you. She has created a doubt and you must erase that doubt by satisfying your quest to know.
Demand from her squarely you want to see the contents of her fone cos her keeping it away is creating doubts over her sincerity n fidelity which will affect ur love for her nay marriage. There are no two ways about it and dnt pretend things are well wen they are not.
Face ur problems up and square as a man. Make ur stand known to her.trust me by the time she lets u see her fone she must deleted stuff n u wnt see anytin. The truth is ur gurl is up to something and for her to have the effontery to tell u to ur face u cant see her fone shows she dst hv conscience. Pls be a man.man does not leave by woman alone. Girls wen dey find husband plenty!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2011
Ranoscky:

humh!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Confusion: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2011
NYSC! grin grin grin grin grin
I laugh with my mouth wide open
how many of una no do things for NYSC
even the girls will be begging u
Pls advise urself correctly
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by chigsmith: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2011
@Poster
, i can see hw u feel on this issue especially wen u hav built up d relatshp for quite a while. i am nt of d opinion dat u shld throw in d towel now cos al these are al asmtions. i can stil recal hw morally rough nysc was bt even. u can cal her ad hav a heart to heart talk and let her knw dat her stil kipng dat phone awy from you ir treatng d relatioshp. i beliv dat if she is stil intrstd in d relatshp she wil imediately giv u accss to it. may b theres nothing really she is hiding. bt if there is any it can stil b settld.
beliv me on this out u may nt easily find one dat is up to her standard since u said dis issue is jst d challange.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by scemchee(m): 1:36am On Jan 05, 2011
I ll agvice u take off, Her fone has so many skeleton.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by kokobilo1: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2011
Hello guy,if your babe serve in north that means she don enjoy aboki something and their lavish spending for woman,or she is having another guy who play the game better than you do,but anyway moving out will never solve the problem just settle with her and know why she is acting like this.Guy am talking from experience i have dated this two corper in the past who want because of me abandon their relationship but i told them am not ready and they go back to their guy.For sure she have another fellow now and that one might just being deceiving her so fight as a man and bring her back home as your love and go ahead for your marriage plan.Plenty things happen on NYSC ladies that they have no choice like bad friends,loneliness,lack of money,or pressure and the biggest one is someone might promise to get her job,and it might be lie.Dont 4get that good things dont come easily.Fight for your Love.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2011
poster,
your baby has gone ajuwaya! grin
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by VIPICO(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2011
Nuff said, nuff said, nuff said. Can we move on to something else now? Now where is that guy that was talking about that spy software? Let's know how we can get it, man.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Ranoscky(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^

Exactly brov, let's do away with this lame as$ thread.

George_D:

humh!
Ehen. . .Why the 3 question mark on your head? undecided
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2011
because i'm miffed, that's why!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Ranoscky(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2011
George_D:

because i'm miffed, that's why!
Then, try and find something to keep you 'maffed'.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2011
ranoscky,
you have to watch it or i'll be onto to you shortly. sad
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Ranoscky(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^ Easy dude, are we quarellin? undecided. . .Don't even think of being onto me b'cos, it won't affect my pc screen takless of affectin me in person. You should have known that I was refferin to the Op, and NOT you! Read the quote again below.

Ranoscky:

So, chil out boy, we ain't surpose to go mad on eachother over this lil issue, k? Im cool with you!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
ranoscky,
we're good, ok? cheers!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Ranoscky(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2011
Forever good with you, man, always!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Parnassuss(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2011
She is straffing FIVE (5) other not so gentlemen outside.
Believe that!!!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2011
VIPICO:

Nuff said, nuff said, nuff said. Can we move on to something else now? Now where is that guy that was talking about that spy software? Let's know how we can get it, man.

i was thinking along those lines too wink
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by joystica: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2011
she is obviously hiding things from you. so guy find your way
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by legendprac(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2011
pro01:

I've been hearing this too often, and I'm afraid nobody ha been able to give me a logical explanation about what it means. Bros, abeg explain. Does it mean that it is better not to know that your gf/wife is cheating or would soon dump you? Or does it mean that ignorance is bliss? Or perhaps that one should rather live in delusion while his partner does all kinds of dirt in secret? Is it not better to investigate and know the TRUTH (whether good or bad) than to live a lie in the name of 'blisssful ignorance? I just don't get it.

truth is, i have been hearing it too, and experience has tot me that whenever u seek, u will find,
for me, i prefer to find than to be living in ignorance, no matter how bitter the findings might be,
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by icool4uus: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2011
Lets ponder a little bit, she might not be hiding anything, women easily get attracted to guys easily, there might be some1 disturbing she, and she thinks she can handle it her own way without bordering you about the issue. tell her you want to quit the relationship, if she begs she still love you. if she is less concerned, bros take you bags and off you go. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2011
to help you make up your mind, pay her a secret visit at her ajuwaya state and you'd be stunned! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? / What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You / O Jewa Ke Eng ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.