Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone (12555 Views)

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by igbogolo: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2011
of course she is hiding something from you.
The funny thing is that you know it yourself
there is nothing in that phone that a woman would be so concerned about that she does not want you to see
except that she is having something with someone else

if there is nothing incriminating on that phone, she would not make it an issue for you to see
you know it, so stop being naive here

confront her for the sake of the 4 years u have spent with her
and FIRMLY lay your terms. if you dont do it now, she will take you for mugu on many future occassions
Never allow a woman take you for a ride, never do that for the sake of your pride as a man

i know u know what's up with the sudden censorship, so the ball is in your court
continue whining about it or do something about it
what ever way, the choice remains yours!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Mcleo007(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2011
Canisma:

My best friend was once in this situation last yr. He took my advice and till today he has not stopped thanking me for it. Guess what i told him; well, when women discover that u luv them more, they try to run u, i.e they start making the rules. To avoid this, u have to be tough and mild at the same time, an uphill task, isn't it ? To be a "real" man na waoo. This is what u have to do today : put the relationship at stake and firmly ask to see every content of the phone at that moment. U have to act this one out well. Now if she refuses,walk her out or u walk out angrily and dont call her for at least two weeks, if she doesn't cave in after that, believe me, it means that she doesn't luv u, quit. However, if she agrees, u have your wish. The power is back, u can now make the rules. Goodluck.      

Well spoken brother! i quite agree with you. But then @poster, what do u seek to achieve by looking through her phone? I dont fancy that idea for a bleep sec. I believe you'd not have her look through ur phone as well, so, why force it? Or do u belong to that class of "this is a man's world" syndrome? THIS is 2011! Things have changed. Respect ur gurl's privacy, period.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by igodieoh(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2011
Her activating a phone passsword could be legit. If you use a blackberry or iPhone without a password, u'd be crazy. However, if she had nothing to hide she would show you her phone. If she chooses not to, please stay away from it. If you dig for dirt, you will find dirt.

Every girl at the stage she's in now, would have options, of which you are just one!!! Do not fool yourself. Also note that it is not a sign of indecency, Just sign of the times.

If she truly wants you, time will tell. Its just that when u guyz get married and of cos she has faced you alone, she would then realize that she had lost a lot of points by her action. Alternatively, if you do not want her, DIG MORE and you will find a reason to leave her. This applies to even married couples.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2011
she mos def is hiding something, a relationship would work well if you make honesty the foundation. if she has nothing to hide, she outta be able to come clean on everything and most importantly cellphone. i know a girl who insists her guy picks her calls, and if a message comes in and shes too busy, she says "pls read and tell me what it says". your lady has got issues. hope it gets resolved soon. marriage aint a small ish.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by SSaemoenl(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2011
True relationship shouldn't have anything to hide, but when a girl chooses to hide some stuff away from you, ask her if really she want you to believe her truly, if proof difficult, My advise is, you start looking for replacement. but your case is different as a girl preparing to wed in just less than EIGHT months and still hiding some stuff. Bros, be-careful and never give it a second thought as she have gotten something from the last place she served. Why must TRUE love have something to hide when they claim both are in love. Still amazed!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Fostercat(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2011
I dont kno wat u kept in her phone dat u want 2 see. Whether u lyk it or not going thru her phone is tantamount to u invading her privacy & most people dont lyk dat. Since u guys wuld soon be getting married,dont u tink u ought 2 trust her?

ASOLUTE NONSENSE !

IT VERY CLEAR SHE GAT STUFFS TO HIDE FRM U.N U KNOW WAT IT A NEW YR!B WISE AND TK A GD STEP OF FAITH, TELL HER U WANNA SEE N IF SHE SAYS NO,SHOW HER THE WAY OUT.U VE TO B IN CONTROL OF your R/SHIP AT ALL TYMS AS A MAN.GD LUCK cool
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by bencobenz(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2011
Canisma:

My best friend was once in this situation last yr. He took my advice and till today he has not stopped thanking me for it. Guess what i told him; well, when women discover that u luv them more, they try to run u, i.e they start making the rules. To avoid this, u have to be tough and mild at the same time, an uphill task, isn't it ? To be a "real" man na waoo. This is what u have to do today : put the relationship at stake and firmly ask to see every content of the phone at that moment. U have to act this one out well. Now if she refuses,walk her out or u walk out angrily and dont call her for at least two weeks, if she doesn't cave in after that, believe me, it means that she doesn't luv u, quit. However, if she agrees, u have your wish. The power is back, u can now make the rules. Goodluck.
I always feel like beating some guys whenever i hear their babe makes the rule in their relationship. If she developed the habit after coming back from NYSC, let her realized there are so many graduates who had finished serving and waiting for just any man to ask them will u marry me?
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by deef(f): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2011
DO NOT TAKE ANY CHANCES shocked shocked shocked
if you don't trust her enough, then you better run,
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Drunk: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2011
Please, my simple question is; Why do you want to go through her phone? My response comes after you reply this.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by kulutempa: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2011
cold:

@op,it's obvious you love this girl more than she loves you.And she knows it,thus her reason for making the rules,knowing you have very little choice but to adhere.You've eve admitted that you're feeling insecure already.Sad thing is you're getting married to this lady;a pure recipe for disaster,i feel for you.

Ding, ding, ding.  Someone has hit the nail of the head.    Mr Poster, the problem is that you have given your girl too much ice cream and you've spoilt her.  There is another thing you will ignore at your peril:  nothing turns a woman off more than an insecure man.   However there is a solution provided you are prepared to implement it.  The first thing is that you have to turn the tables.  You should arrange to have a female relative or friend call you at night and laugh and joke with her in a suggestive way.  You can even use a code name for her that your girl has never heard before.  Next thing to do is that you should keeping your phone to yourself and not let her have access to it.   Next step is to ignore her completely even if she is totally naked before you.  Another thing to do is to come in very late from time to time and whistle your favourite tune with a smile on your face even if it is forced.  
Finally you may want to read this post on Nairaland some time ago, because I believe what you need it to exercise true control, and take charge of your relationship with your babe.         https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-396243.0.html

Good luck.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Drunk: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2011
dee(f):

DO NOT TAKE ANY CHANCES shocked shocked shocked
if you don't trust her enough, then you better run,

Why? Would you submit your phone to me to go through? Be objective in replying please
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by roymary: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2011
@OP

She hides her phone because she does not want you to use up her call credit.

Seriously, where are you from? Holy See?

Your naivete is cave class.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Bluhazel: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2011
There is enough advise here already, but I think the poster too SCARED of loosing his babe and that is why she is making the rules for him. WAKE UP MAHN
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by axeman85(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2011
@Poster

WHy do you want to go through her phone and even if you want to then you dont have to pressure her or force her, its should be her choice to allow you see it willingly. personally. i operate on a open dorr policy with my woman, sometimes i dont have to wait for her to ask me things before telling her and i go through her phone nd she does to mine as well.

ITS A MUTUAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN US.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by sirp2007: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2011
wat do u want 2 c in her phone?dont u ve urs?if she says dont touch my phone then dont.respect and trust is wat matter most in relationship.suspicion and sniffing around are sure recipe 4 crash in marriage/relationship
if she is seeing some one else and still with u, dont u think she is d one fooling herself cos she cant do it forever.
as for d phone issue;probably there re other issues regarding her e.g family,education,health or friends that she doesnt wnt u 2 knw of yet.

if u cant trust her at tis stage then l wonder y u wnt 2 marry her in some months time.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by biijay: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2011
she obviously met someone in camp, they might not be dating yet but they might be getting there,so take the bull by the horn and check her messages, then ull find what u re looking for grin
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Fostercat(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2011
I always feel like beating some guys whenever i hear their babe makes the rule in their relationship. If she developed the habit after coming back from NYSC, let her realized there are so many graduates who had finished serving and waiting for just any man  to ask them will u marry me?

WELL SAID! cool
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Dukechimi: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2011
WEN DIS BECOMES AN ISSUE BTW D BOTH OF U, SHE's DEFINITELY GONNA DELETE DOSE THINGS U SHLD HAVE SEEN EARLIER IN HER FONE AND CALL U NAMES. Jst read the hand writing on the wall and get a back-up fast
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by evilspirit: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2011
threaten to break up and mean it.see what happpens
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Dukechimi: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2011
IF U WANNA MARRY HER, THERE SHLD BE NOTHING 2 HIDE BTW D BOTH OF U, except $$$$$$$$, cos she will wanna eat evrytin grin grin grin
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by juman(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2011
scantee:

Thanks u all 4 your response. As some said that i should dump her, i dnt think that will be good now, been that i have been with her for 4yrs, wht suprise most is that her atitude does nt change, she stil good as she always be except the phone issue, secondary her is passworded so i dont have access to check it when she is not around. I try to talk it over with her yesterday her response was that i should respect her privacy, & i asked her why now? She that her roomates said that their b/f had never try such to go through their phone, so she has decided 2 abide by their law. My question here is why passwording the phone, because she has not such before.

Respect her opinion if you truly love her. She intends no harm.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by otokx(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2011
So some guys are still these dumb?
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Dukechimi: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
scantee:

Thanks u all 4 your response. As some said that i should dump her, i dnt think that will be good now, been that i have been with her for 4yrs, wht suprise most is that her atitude does nt change, she stil good as she always be except the phone issue, secondary her is passworded so i dont have access to check it when she is not around. I try to talk it over with her yesterday her response was that i should respect her privacy, & i asked her why now? She that her roomates said that their b/f had never try such to go through their phone, so she has decided 2 abide by their law. My question here is why passwording the phone, because she has not such before.
Hey na wa ooooo, is dat hw wen u r married her friend will tell her anoda tin and she come ane implement it in ur family? Who is in charge? u or her? wahala dey, wahala dey, *p-square*
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by naijangel7(f): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2011
I really find it funny the way some posters here use the words "control"."take charge" of your woman. Is it a relationship between two people or a military occupation? It should be her choice whether or not she wants you to have her phone. Afterall, it is HER phone. You would be resentful if your girlfriend insisted on going through your phone or emails too. It should be a freely made choice. What´s the big deal? Before there was GSM in Naija didn´t people have relationships? If you´re an insecure person, access to her phone wold not solve your problem. There must be other ways to know if she really loves you besides going through her phone.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Orikinla(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2011
If she has allowed you to see her private parts, then what is she hiding again?
Except she is has another life.

My own woman does not hide her phone from me and I do not hide mine from her.
We have MUTUAL RESPECT and TRUST.

Where there is no mutual respect and trust, there is really no truth.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by sulad82i(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2011
@OP. . . no one on NL know ur gf as much as u do and non of us will talk to her for u. I'll say talk it over with her bit by bit and dont force it too much cos the whole case might turn on u if it comes to be that u were just insecure as u said anyway.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by legba1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2011
brov,wats in a fone that shes hiding.definitely somefin she belief wil drive you away.den why not kukuma insist you eigther see the contents of her fone or she forget you.now before i go,does she go tru ur own fone?you might just not be the only one screwing her
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by ogbongzky(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2011
Just bone the phone joor and start seeing other hotter ladiez, also receiving their calls in her presence. You even smile while reading text messages just to keep her guessing and when she tries accessing your phone too, just tell her NO WAY. Alwayz be in control of any situation or else ladies will see you as toy.

I guess you need to learn from www.doubleyourdating.com so you can stop acting like wussy
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2011
cold:

@op,it's obvious you love this girl more than she loves you.And she knows it,thus her reason for making the rules,knowing you have very little choice but to adhere. You've eve admitted that you're feeling insecure already.Sad thing is you're getting married to this lady;a pure recipe for disaster,i feel for you.

Canisma:

I love you guys mehn; you're both yet-to-be-met friends that I'd love to share a beer with, lol. Una sabi every.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by MeGaStReEt: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2011
, been dating my gurl for over 2 years now, honestly I dont go through her phone, infact I dont touch it, I dont know how her wallpaper looks like, even if she receives a call, laugh, smile in the process I dont give a f.uk, likewise her, she doesnt check my fone, its not that we decided not to, but, I dont know why we dont do that.

In this case, bros, this is the gurl you wants to marry, no dull your self oo, If you never enter e good, but if you put your head, e go hard to come out ooo.

This will be of help; Never Make Anyone Your Prioty, While Allowing Yourself To Be Their Option

good luck
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2011
ha! ha! ha! i laugh! your girl obviously has met someone more interesting in her ajuwaya state! grin
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by mayor007(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2011
, The best way to deal with such girls is to give them THE SILENT TREATMENT, Grow some balls and stop being a sissy, This is not about phone checking or not, Itz about her putting the relationship into jeopardy by diminishing the trust through her actions, Don't bother about her phone again since she wants privacy but let her know that she is definately hiding something from you, It may not even be related to the relationship but until she comes clean, She can kiss the relationship GOODBYE,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? / Valentine Text Messages / Why Do Footballers Wear Bra?? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.