Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (74004 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Elvis778(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=SweetCunt97 post=88126437]Didn't know pregnancy strips now comes with name and age. [/quote
guess u didnt realy read the post, he said PREGNANCY TEST RESULT, like those ones gotten from doctors
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I saw pregnancy strip o

maybe you are even the one doing OP strong thing whu knows ... grin

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by safarigirl(f): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always comes up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.

In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag.

The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.
virgin girlfriend that is under quarantine lockdown in your house?

So, people are still being deceived like this in 2020?
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Ismadotcom(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]She's either a nurse or you don buy baddah market bro
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by nwaimoroseyaho: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Just two months and you have made so many moves
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by SweetCunt97(f): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=Elvis778 post=88134399][/quote]Ooops.. Thanks for the clarification
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by SweetCunt97(f): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
ericsmith:

maybe you are even the one doing OP strong thing whu knows ... grin
Hhhaaaahhhaaaaha, I ain't that deceitful. Never used d V tactics before
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Aunty,How Market?!I tot they said Corona sorry hunger virus dey Kill?!How come you're Still actively Online.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by benji93: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
You don enter one chance.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by benji93: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Any woman that does that deserves to remain in the "Olosho Class". The lady better hope I don't ever find out about her previous sexual escapades, otherwise, that would be the end of the relationship. Wetin professor no go see for classroom.
funmisticqueen2:
you know a hymen can be surgically inserted right?
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by benji93: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
You ain't that deceitful, but you are. Noted. All i gotta do now is place a name to your moniker, so that i can dodge the bullet that you at any point in time. grin.
SweetCunt97:
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lies ,u guys are quarantined together, and her mother promised her to buy her a car if she remains a virgin. Go and decieve children pls
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by DesignAssasin(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Omo, I fainted ni sha!! You mean a lady can be impregnated through bluetooth...yeepa
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by JubiOmeiza(m): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victory662:
u smoke?? I say I never do na. She tell me say she be virgin Oga

Na u no understand the parables
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Papadoh(m): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2020
A "virgin" doing a pregnancy test?! It's a miracle! Somebody shout Haleluyah!
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by evil1: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Olusola147:
You mean OKRIKA VIRGIN? LOL.. wahala dey naija oo grin
Lol.. Funny enough I'm from Okrika
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by NasMaleeq(m): 2:14am On Apr 06, 2020
marry na virgin before she get belle wet she use born Jesus nah, may be they done tell am for church say na she won burn Jesus again. so, she wan go confirm whether Jesus second arrival still reach nine months again
that one no be problem na
and you go act like Joseph
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Still not prevalent in the Nigerian environment thank God. When it does become so, then we will have to resort to psychological profiling to identify true virgins.
lol!!!

Let me not say more than I have said already
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
lol!!!

Let me not say more than I have said already

You have raised alarms already.

My second wife is going to be carefully examined before marriage by an expert medical team (from China) for any signs of possible surgical intervention.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by SweetCunt97(f): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2020
CORVID19:

Aunty,How Market?!I tot they said Corona sorry hunger virus dey Kill?!How come you're Still actively Online.
I'm holding on for you naw.. As you subscribed data for me, I gats use am
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by SweetCunt97(f): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2020
benji93:
You ain't that deceitful, but you are. Noted. All i gotta do now is place a name to your moniker, so that i can dodge the bullet that you at any point in time. grin.
Well, we all are capable of deceit. Depends on d degree and intent. No need to place any name to d moniker aii
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Idoko619(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2020
Kylekent59:

You are quoting so that they will give you likes.

Now I know many people comment not just to make a point, but for cheap likes.

Have you ever asked the OP his dream for the girl??

From what I have read, he just wann be bleeping the girl just like other guys do.

You think to have a babe eventually means you will always Bleep her till when you are done, you separate and that's all.

To all the ladies out there, Hope you have seen their minds toward a female friends.

Please, just read and pass. "Don't like my post or even quote me"

Hypocrites!!!

No sense in this... So stf
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by eguarojeona: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2020
stupidity:
You don too deh disturb her na

She had to go check if you haven't impregnated her already. Some guys cannot be be trusted grin
She may be having raw anal sex.Sperm can seep from the anus into the vagina.Or even from dry humping.Trust her.But some girls can lie about that if they don't want to have sex with you.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by koffsman(m): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2020
Bro how long do you want to keep being a caretaker for another guy sebi the mum will take her to hospital to confirm if she's truly a virgin guy if she no drop u sef drop her virgin my ass
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Pcstradamus(m): 10:06am On Apr 06, 2020
My friend, your the bigger hypocrite here. Why wont you condemn the girl in question? Relationship is a mutual thing. No decent guy forces a girl to stay in a relationship. So why lie about her sexuality? Do you know a man's ego is at stake?

You are quoting so that they will give you likes.

Now I know many people comment not just to make a point, but for cheap likes.

Have you ever asked the OP his dream for the girl??

From what I have read, he just wann be bleeping the girl just like other guys do.

You think to have a babe eventually means you will always Bleep her till when you are done, you separate and that's all.

To all the ladies out there, Hope you have seen their minds toward a female friends.

Please, just read and pass. "Don't like my post or even quote me"

Hypocrites!!![/quote]
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by tmxme(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2020
Victory662:
I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always comes up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.

In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag.

The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.
Bro. Go ask angel gabriel grin
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Mreazi121(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2020
This is the most hilarious super story I've ever heard, how could you believe that nonsense even after a clear evidence... that bitch is already riding on a bigger and sweeter cucumber and she can't let it go.. she doesn't love you and probably you have a small dick for her liking, increase your dick and see her beg you to Bleep her everyday..
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2020
Victory662:

I love this cheesy
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I'm holding on for you naw.. As you subscribed data for me, I gats use am
I like that, Hopefully after like proximately 4320hours I might be able to send u 2k for sub.
Never give up.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by lightwind(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Angelinastto:

And this is supposed to be an achievement?? Mtchew!
She was asking if she would get pregnant... That's the Hilarious part there.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Majesty08: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Victory662:

What if she is afraid u might sneak in your dick right there while she is sleeping, thats y she went for that test!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.