Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (97416 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Mypeople2(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2020
comshots:
Sheybe when she dump you you go cry come here and dey lament say"this is a gel I have spent my hard-earned money for.That is after you don spend your school fees for two semesters for the olosho.Be forming ajebo.
cheesy grin grin grin grin Na true my guy , spend what you can afford without blinking your eyes

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by tete7000(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Hope this makes sense as well.

Jason.

Are you a prostitute exchanging pussy for money? Sex with someone you are not married to, money or no money remains evil. Love people out of pure and noble intentions

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Lonelyloner: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2020
herzernIsHere:
Unless you are dating an orphan, you are not under any obligation to give money to your partner in a relationship.
Only few will understand.
These ones, even if they leave you, you won't feel it cos you were an angel when they needed one.
When your gf has no parent, you'll understand.
Even if she leave me, I know I've helped an orphan and the the God of orphans will never forget my kindness.
Give out of love though. Not out of trade by barter

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by iammolise(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Belafonte:

She probably thinks you’re stingy.
I never fail to let her know that... She always say it and I always tell her I can only give what I can and not kill myself because I have a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Belafonte(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2020
iammolise:

I never fail to let her know that... She always say it and I always tell her I can only give what I can and not kill myself because I have a girlfriend.

You’re doing well. She can always find a richer boyfriend. The sin is shortchanging yourself to please her.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Budline1(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2020
989900:

My brother, you have spoken very well, but you need to understand most of our fellow brothers: either broke ass 'neegers' or the thriving/surviving ones have incurable 'poverty mentality issues'.

I understand that there are leeches amongst the womenfolk who need to be put in their place, but God forbid I date a woman for years and she ends up not benefiting from me financially, educationally, morally, etc., and I have dated women from different races and all continents, bar South America.

If you really want to help your woman..why not just teach her how to fish instead of giving her fish. Get a job or business for your woman. Which one is her benefiting from you financially? shocked

You don't need to drain yourself because of women that end up leaving you.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Munzy14(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Crazychris:
That is not what the OP is saying, he actually meant pussified guys like you shouldn't yield to their girlfriends unrealistic demand for money, e.g putting her on a monthly salary
grin pucified got me lmao
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by tartarus(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2020
Benohio:

And you think the people here are as poor as you are? the change you are making dey make your head swell. if have time to write this nonense you just wrote,It means you are as broke as they are. woman wrapper. woman don turn your head tire.

Lol keep quiet broke G grin wink
If you have money you wouldn't mind spending on a woman you love, it's natural. It's broke guys that are bothered cheesy
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by iammolise(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Belafonte:

You’re doing well. She can always find a richer boyfriend. The sin is shortchanging yourself to please her.
Well I've never been one to hold on to anything so much, let her go and find the rich guy then, I'll just move on... And please explain, how I'm I "shortchanging" myself to please her.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Ryocaj(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Jason.
U v no brain.. it's because of ur type prostitution is lucrative.. So u must buy sex.. na ur type dey pay girl school fees or shop for them when u barely av enough to buy a designer wear in ur closet..

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by QueenDianaSch: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Desyfoley1452(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:

Jason.
who cares when naira Marley song dey exist and just 30MB of my data is enough to watch adult movie.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ryocaj:

U v no brain.. it's because of ur type prostitution is lucrative.. So u must buy sex.. na ur type dey pay girl school fees or shop for them when u barely av enough to buy a designer wear in ur closet..
It is not difficult to recognize a fool....

This one is a perfect example... So sad his mom neglected him because of prostitution.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by holatin(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
egopersonified:
I have began to classify people into two groups. One group celebrates their birthdays by buying and sharing things for people. The other group celebrates by tasking people to buy something for them. I hold the first group in very high regards and prefer to do monetary transactions with them. The second group? I stay away from anything that will bring us together. They will always look for a loop hole or soft spot to exploit. As no research is 100% accurate, there are sometimes some exceptions.
been eon years ago I quote or say anything here. I love your comment. God bless u.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by korban3134(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:
There is a difference between a guy who decides to give his lady money without her making demands and a lady who has the habit of demanding.

It is ok to give your lady money only if you feel like or when it is extremely necessary and you should only give money you can afford without expecting anything in return but never ever put yourself in a difficult position where the lady you are dating will be making financial requests from you as if it is her right because no matter the sacrifices you make, she will still dump you if she wants to and when you look back to recount all you have done for her, you will realize how all the money you have given her would have been enough to change the life of someone very dear to you.

I have read many stories of guys lamenting about how they spent so much for a lady just for the same lady to end up dumping them for another man and i always wonder if these ladies forced the money out of them at gunpoint.

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

Hope this makes sense.

Nice one
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Mart1994(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s][/s]
yanabasee:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

If I have a woman today and she ask me for money..... i will give her.....

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Many of you guys with very minute self esteem CANNOT stand a working class girl that doesn't need a man to survive...

When you push a woman into fending for herself and she began to look for taste, class and standard in a man... You idiots will be the first to tag them as FEMINIST... If they depend on your little money, you call them GOLDDIGGERS...

Confused mofos...
[s][/s]

This one na akpan.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Ryocaj(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

If I have a woman today and she ask me for money..... i will give her.....

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Many of you guys with very minute self esteem CANNOT stand a working class girl that doesn't need a man to survive...

When you push a woman into fending for herself and she began to look for taste, class and standard in a man... You idiots will be the first to tag them as FEMINIST... If they depend on your little money, you call them GOLDDIGGERS...

Confused mofos...
What u up-to said has no iota of sense.. so u date a woman n spend on her so she won't develop taste or her eyes won't open to Wat she really wants in a man.. Of course she is educated.. y did she go to school.. to make use of her certificate, find a good job or start a successful business n be independent.. then make her choices herself.. that d kind of women we want.. one who knows Wat she wants.. she won't cheapen herself to spreading her legs for cashike d girls u date... Y would a girl friend on my money.. that kind of girl won't add value to u.. once ur r down that's it.. if she is her own boss she can help u know so many ways...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Like this one that billed me on the 4th day we met, like 4th day since the 1st time I saw you, she called me "babe", probably to get my mumu button, I just told her I didn't have a penny. I wanted to take her on a date but I blocked her already sha.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Ryocaj(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:

So, if she ask for N100 to buy bread for us to eat and I give it to her.... It means she's faking her love for me right?

Because giving her the money to get us something makes her happy and appreciative...
So u date girls that can't boast of N100.. e b like say dem Don use did guy sense do menstruation..

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Ryocaj(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jflex07:
What if another guy gives her more money to make her more happier?

Nothing can keep a girl.. it's is if she wants u.. if u like fine pass Ronaldo, get money pass Sultan of Brunei, Fit pass Zlatan, fvck pass Rome Major.. all na wash

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Ryocaj(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Paxie55:

D1ldos are better than 99% of you guys crayons.
y not fvck a Love Machine for d rest of ur life. y do u still spread ur legs wide for those tiny crayons..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by idahme(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
iammolise:

Suo until I pack my salary give am naim be say we dey date

Guy I Dey ur side oooooooo, Wetin I Dey talk be say she no worth the position she dey
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by iammolise(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
idahme:

Guy I Dey ur side oooooooo, Wetin I Dey talk be say she no worth the position she dey
Which position naa
Make I understand u well
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Guys should heed to this advice & be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by 989900: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Budline1:

If you really want to help your woman..why not just teach her how to fish instead of giving her fish. Get a job or business for your woman. Which one is her benefiting from you financially? shocked

You don't need to drain yourself because of women that end up leaving you.

Read my comment again: "Financially, educationally, morally, etc." . . . that was what I wrote, you only noticed the "financially part".

'Drain' is relative, what might be drain to you might be weekend shenanigans money to me.

That said my brother, I don't need to blow my trumpet, but I've been around, I've gone through stuffs that'll either kill some people financially, physically, psychologically, or otherwise, OTOH, I've done things for myself that 95%+ of the world's population can't touch (not necessarily materially).

I don't do things for people with the mindset of getting paid back. I won't accept a lady that would only choose to stay with me because of whatever millions, thousands, Kobo's, or peanuts I've spent on her.

My bottom line: if there is anyone (male or female) around me, I try to do my 'convenient best' at the time to have a resounding positive effect on their lives ("teaching them how to fish inclusive"wink, regardless of if they'll be there for me tomorrow or not.

My attitude/mentality might be of course shaped differently from others, but it has been the best blessing life/the creator gave me.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Tapout(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
kalufelix:
truer words has never been said...ladies with their random begging attitude and entitlement mentality is a huge turnoff..,just 2mins flirting with a random friendly guy and by the end of the 3rd minute you are telling him you want to eat popcorn...popcorn is very very small but it sends a wrong message..one that will always remain beyond the female comprehension..

one uploaded some semi nudes on her status, after complimenting what I saw and a brief chat, next thing was pls send me money for blah bla bla.... undecided I just weak. Apparently the pictures she uploaded on her status was a trap which I'm sure some guys on her contact list will fall for.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Alaganature(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:

Jason.

After Pussy what can they Offer again?Awon olofo
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by FROGMAN101(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lonelyloner:

Only few will understand.
These ones, even if they leave you, you won't feel it cos you were an angel when they needed one.
When your gf has no parent, you'll understand.
Even if she leave me, I know I've helped an orphan and the the God of orphans will never forget my kindness.
Give out of love though. Not out of trade by barter

You are using emotions to judge what the person you quoted said. He only stated that men are under no obligation to give women they are dating money and that is fact.

Nobody cares about what you do with your money. That is your business.

Then, if you are helping someone cause "God of orphans will never forget your kindness" then you have a selfish agenda.

Finally, remember that not everyone thinks like you, infact you are living in your own head if you think everyone will remember your so-called good deeds.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Belafonte(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
iammolise:

Well I've never been one to hold on to anything so much, let her go and find the rich guy then, I'll just move on... And please explain, how I'm I "shortchanging" myself to please her.

You’re not shortchanging yourself, I’m agreeing with your methods.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Budline1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
989900:

Read my comment again: "Financially, educationally, morally, etc." . . . that was what I wrote, you only noticed the "financially part".

'Drain' is relative, what might be drain to you might be weekend shenanigans money to me.

That said my brother, I don't need to blow my trumpet, but I've been around, I've gone through stuffs that'll either kill some people financially, physically, psychologically, or otherwise, OTOH, I've done things for myself that 95%+ of the world's population can't touch (not necessarily materially).

I don't do things for people with the mindset of getting paid back. I won't accept a lady that would only choose to stay with me because of whatever millions, thousands, Kobo's, or peanuts I've spent on her.

My bottom line: if there is anyone (male or female) around me, I try to do my 'convenient best' at the time to have a resounding positive effect on their lives ("teaching them how to fish inclusive"wink, regardless of if they'll be there for me tomorrow or not.

My attitude/mentality might be of course shaped differently from others, but it has been the best blessing life/the creator gave me.

Alright. I gat u. Well said.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by MartinsD12(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:
There is a difference between a guy who decides to give his lady money without her making demands and a lady who has the habit of demanding.

It is ok to give your lady money only if you feel like or when it is extremely necessary and you should only give money you can afford without expecting anything in return but never ever put yourself in a difficult position where the lady you are dating will be making financial requests from you as if it is her right because no matter the sacrifices you make, she will still dump you if she wants to and when you look back to recount all you have done for her, you will realize how all the money you have given her would have been enough to change the life of someone very dear to you.

I have read many stories of guys lamenting about how they spent so much for a lady just for the same lady to end up dumping them for another man and i always wonder if these ladies forced the money out of them at gunpoint.

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

Hope this makes sense.
Very good write up, girls should stop using men as their employment white collar jobs, guys are not atm, you owe no girl nothing she should go get a work to maintain herself it's not the responsibility of guys to maintain lazy girls.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Tapout(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Newbielearner:

Same here bro. The day one told me she just asked her dad for airtime so she could subscribe for us to chat.
After a week of video calls, etc. I chose to send her airtime myself. She didn't ask. She called back and was grateful.

I changed my mind and believed that we still have good women in this country. You just have to search carefully. Lead. Don't be in need of sex. There's no emotion that's beyond control. Once you're constantly in need of sex and you have a low self esteem. Even if you're the richest guy, they'll ride on you. But simps who have been neutralised of their capacity to lead would be promising marriage up and down. Would be footing all their bills. If you want to do that, do it for charity's sake. Not for sexual exchange.

It's the terrible women's world when we have weak simps behaving like Adam. Just lead for once without expecting sex and you'd see the difference. Of course, you can't lead without emotional intelligence.

My comment is that you should be yourself and not lose yourself because you have something that stands and fall under your loins

lmao!!!!! And u believed her?? That was her game all along grin grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.